• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Trump hates what he considers weakness and wants to downplay the virus at all costs. The only reason they announced it is because it leaked

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Man, if Trump actually did die of coronavirus, the Internet would totally loose it's sh*t.

Twitter already broke down earlier because of something as simple as Minecraft Steve getting into Smash.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The current conspiracy theory is that Trump is faking COVID-19 and will declare it a mild flu once he recovers and try to force open the nation since we go through flu season every year. It's a stupid theory, but I'm surprised this hasn't caught on with right wing conspiracy pundits.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Trump getting Covid is the best news of 2020.

**** sanctimonious liberals and republicans trying to shame people who hope he croaks. He killed 200,000. He doesn't deserve sympathy.
Damn, that's a pretty terrible thing to say. I wouldn't wish covid on anyone but I guess we're beyond being civil anymore.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Damn, that's a pretty terrible thing to say. I wouldn't wish covid on anyone but I guess we're beyond being civil anymore.

If the CEO of a cigarette company who spent all this time attacking medical science and spreading misinformation and lies in order to profit off the suffering and deaths of people who got lung cancer from smoking, gets lung cancer from smoking, do they really deserve sympathy?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Thanks to the coronavirus, Trump's approval rating has risen to %45.

Trump's net approval is still -6.7, but he is close to his peak, which is at 46.2

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
At this point, I don't view them as stupid. Just arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, sociopathic, psychotic/psychopathic and evil.