• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

nel3

Crimson Dragon
He is really becoming annoying. Just give up.

no, if anything he must try to ruin the vibe on january 20. his huuuuge ego wont allow that publicly.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Is it wrong to fantasize about taking Trump to the top of the Empire State Building and pushing him off the roof to teach him that he isn’t above any laws including gravity and physics?

D

Deleted member 384931

Is it wrong to fantasize about taking Trump to the top of the Empire State Building and pushing him off the roof to teach him that he isn’t above any laws including gravity and physics?
Why not his own Trump Tower?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So he wants to do a coup by convicing Republican govenours to change the outcome of the election in the states he loses? Can he even do that?
What's actually being talked about is a plan where Republican state legislatures appoint electors that would vote for Trump as opposed to Biden. This is unlikely to actually succeed.

D

Deleted member 384931

What's actually being talked about is a plan where Republican state legislatures appoint electors that would vote for Trump as opposed to Biden. This is unlikely to actually succeed.
I hope so really. As European, I find him unfitting to be a president

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I hope so really. As European, I find him unfitting to be a president
Yeah. It's unlikely as there's a lot of barriers to it, namely Democratic state officials. Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all have Democratic governors and Arizona has a Democratic Secretary of State. The Republican Secretary of State of Georgia notably refused to resign when he was called out by Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, who are set to face opponents Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock respectively in a runoff in January. Also, all officials have found absolutely zero evidence of fraud.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah. It's unlikely as there's a lot of barriers to it, namely Democratic state officials. Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania all have Democratic governors and Arizona has a Democratic Secretary of State. The Republican Secretary of State notably refused to resign when he was called out by Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, who are set to face opponents Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock respectively in a runoff in January.
God, I thought it was complicated in Belgium, where I live. (you should search it up).

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I also don't think that the Supreme Court will rule in Trump's favor, because I don't think that a lot of them would want "supported a coup to overthrow a legitimately elected government" on their resume. Oh, and Trump stealing the election will trigger massive riots, as a vast majority of people believe that Biden is the legitimate winner.

D

Deleted member 384931

I also don't think that the Supreme Court will rule in Trump's favor, because I don't think that a lot of them would want "supported a coup to overthrow a legitimately elected government" on their resume. Oh, and Trump stealing the election will trigger massive riots, as a vast majority of people believe that Biden is the legitimate winner.
And I dont think forgein countries wont let that happen anyway, if democracy is in danger.