• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The longer all these shenanigans go on the more concerned I'm getting that Trump will be able to steal the election. We're only 25 days away from December 14th when the electors meet. We're only 61 days away from January 20th which is inauguration day.

I worry that through bribery, blackmail, and other means that the electors will go against who their state actually voted for and give those electoral votes to Trump. Is anyone else feeling this way?
Nope. He simply can't do much, other than trying to wedge strange laws for Biden to deal with. Plus, his team is slowly but surely getting infected with COVID that it won't matter.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Mass Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail on $2 million bail

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Last edited:

Litleonid

Mass Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail on $2 million bail
It really makes me angry that they've united around this criminal after he drove all the way to Wisconsin with the intention of killing. Kyle Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He's a criminal who should face charges, not bail. Also worth noting, the My Pillow guy contributed to his bail.

Also Kyle Rittenhouse is a key example of what's wrong with this country and the systemic racism that plagues this country. A 17 year old white boy can kill people and the cops won't use force, and he can walk out on bail. Then a black man like George Floyd can be violently arrested and killed for supposedly using counterfeit money.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
It really makes me angry that they've united around this criminal after he drove all the way to Wisconsin with the intention of killing. Kyle Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He's a criminal who should face charges, not bail. Also worth noting, the My Pillow guy contributed to his bail.

Aw, not the My Pillow guy.
Ok, if anyone asks, those pillows were found in nature, with no human creator. Just like the Harry Potter books.

In all seriousness, that's so messed up. I mean, only $2 million? People died from this shooter, right? Even if not, that doesn't change his intentions. What sorts of bail amounts do people like African Americans get for such crimes? (I don't know. I'm actually asking. I don't want to make assumptions.)

nel3

Crimson Dragon
it looks like the idiot smile runs genetically in the ghouliani family...

Missingno.Fan

I’m kind of worried about what will happen in January. A part of me thinks it would be hilarious to see The Donald being dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming. Another part of me is scared about what lengths he may go to stay. I’m worried about what kind of civil war might start.

Litleonid

I’m kind of worried about what will happen in January. A part of me thinks it would be hilarious to see The Donald being dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming. Another part of me is scared about what lengths he may go to stay. I’m worried about what kind of civil war might start.
Its gonna look like this at 4:10 when they drag him out

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
A part of me thinks it would be hilarious to see The Donald being dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming.
I know I probably shouldn't think this way, but you think they'd televise that, if it did happen, on TV? I'd watch it! *Grabs popcorn*. Here we go! Another episode of chaos in the White House!