• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I know I probably shouldn't think this way, but you think they'd televise that, if it did happen, on TV? I'd watch it! *Grabs popcorn*. Here we go! Another episode of chaos in the White House!
This is exactly what I meant a few weeks ago about wanting to sit back and eat popcorn as I watch the chaos that was the result of the election unfold. I wasn’t talking about any riots and protesting. I was talking about Trump throwing a hissy fit and showing everyone that supported him what a huge hypocrite, sore loser, and man child that he is. And then see everyone abandoning him and turning against him as a result of his behavior.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
found this funny link recently, it could relate more to the 2016 elction but its funny as hell. i didnt know that show was still on and they are brutal in regards to current topics.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I bet Hilary is having a wonderful schadenfreude moment right now with Trump demanding a recount and being hypocritical about it when he bashed her for asking for the same. The Trumps mostly gave the title of President of the United States a really bad name. Also it is baffling why Tiffany adores her father so much when he clearly loves her the least out of his five children. She was told that if she ever got a full time job before she turned 21 or joined the Peace Corps or the Army, he’d cut off her inheritance and make sure her mother never got any money. Marla Maples only got a million dollars out of her divorce which you have to admit is really stingy considering her ex is worth billions of dollars and he did what ever it took to make sure Tiffany became an obedient child dedicated only to him. Baron still has a chance to try and escape as soon as he turns 18. I honestly don’t think he’s too happy right now and while he has a life of luxury, he is now a teenager and has to see how awful his dad has been acting and thinking that he needs to escape from the madness as soon as possible. Tiffany may or may not be a lost cause if her mother could ever get through to her. I think Baron has the best chance of actually getting away from Trump out of the five kids and he definitely doesn’t look too happy in any of the pictures taken of him during conferences and public appearances and he keeps giving this look like he wants someone to take him out of his misery.

I mean look at this picture in particular:

BarronTrumpMelania.jpg

That clearly is the look of a teenager that hates his home life.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
You'll see the first part, no doubt, but people abandoning Trump? No, the ideas Trump stands for and the ugliness he gives a voice to isn't going anywhere. Trump himself may never gain office again but there are plenty of people who think the same way he does. There are deep-rooted problems in this country that are going to take a lot of time and effort to solve. Giving the Clown in Chief the boot was just the first step. Don't let your guard down now, we've still got a long ways ahead of us.

EDIT: This in reply to CaptainJigglypuff's post. Mobile is a fickle beast.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Amazing how quickly Rudy went from being a well respected former mayor of NYC and known for his strong leadership after 9/11 to basically a Trump lackey that lost all credibility in a couple of years. I’m actually glad my sister didn’t name her turtle after him as she named both after famous NYC mayors.

Also it is pretty clear that Tiffany has reasons not to be so devoted to her father given his treatment towards her. She has a much smaller inheritance than her siblings, her father reportedly ridicules and insults her behind closed doors, he threatened to cut her off if she ever joined the Peace Corps, and he treats his other children much better going as far as spoiling Ivanka with practically anything that she wants. Marla Maples has actually confirmed that Trump doesn’t like Tiffany all that much and is confused why Tiffany insists on pleasing the father that clearly doesn’t love her. I think this is part of the reason why Barron looks so miserable lately. He has to see the difference between how their father treats him and gives him extra love and attention while treating his half sister horribly and different that the three oldest kids. It’s like Trump managed to brainwash his daughter after he became President because Marla stated that Tiffany barely saw her father after the divorce and wanted to win his love but she was still pretty normal compared to Ivanna’s kids. Then Trump became President and Tiffany suddenly changed personalities. I normally don’t jump on the hashtag bandwagon but I support the one about trying to rescue Barron from the madness. He clearly doesn’t want to be near his father or at any of the public appearances and that look isn’t the result of teenage angst. Barron actually looks miserable and as if he’s hoping someone would grab him and take him as far away from the Carrot as soon as possible. He seems to be immune right now to whatever type of brainwashing was used on his sister and there is still hope that he won’t turn out as awful as the rest of the Trump clan.