• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
For all the GOP implosion, let's not forget Stacy Abrams who had a vision and stuck to it.

Democratic candidates, take note. Engage with your voting base.

Ossoff also projected to win.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Watch people cannibalize Warnock and Ossof for not being progressive or centrist enough the second they make an oopsie.

"Thank you for being mere tools for getting rid of Mitch McConnell, now you're done:Chuck Schumer's the star of the show now"

I'm calling it now:They'll be pumped and dumped quicker than a pink stock.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm already calling both races for the GOP. Most of the votes coming in now are the in person votes, which benefits the Republicans.

Atlanta hasn't been counted yet which has hundreds of thousands of votes the Dems are winning 4:1.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that it's possible that only Warnock comes out on top, while Ossoff ends up defeated.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think that it's possible that only Warnock comes out on top, while Ossoff ends up defeated.

Ossoff is projected to win between 62 - 78% of the remaining vote, needs 63% to win currently.

Dekalb county looks pretty decisive, awaiting results there. Heavily liberal, depends how much Ossoff managed to get.

Warnock now has the lead. Ossoff barely trails by 2k votes - huge gains.

Last edited:

JourneymanN00b

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/5/22213432/warnock-beats-loeffler-georgia-senate-special-election

Thank you Georgia for kicking out Kelly Loeffler! Seriously, this looter of the lowest class absolutely deserves to drown in the deepest pit of slime for using Senate briefings to profit off our pain from the pandemic.

And thank you as well for kicking out the Chicken **** that is David Perdue! He is also of the lowest of the low, especially for buying bank stocks after meeting federal officials!

Georgia has absolutely surpassed Arizona as the MVP to Democracy for kicking out Mitch McConnell out of the Senate Majority Leader position! Even I was surprised at how awesome Georgia has become, especially after Brian Kemp cheated his way to the governor's mansion in 2018! I will absolutely visit Georgia as soon as COVID dies down and I complete my Arizona trip!

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Now comes tomorrow, and whether some Antifa take the bait to be Insurrection Act'd along with all the lefter than MAGA, while symbolic piddling happens in Congress by the cult of Hatur the King in Orange(Makeup).

(If you get the literary reference, kudos)

Litleonid

With most of the votes still in Dekalb County and other Democratic leaning counties, Jon Ossof might be able to pull this off. I think its safe to say now that Raphael Warnock is going to win, and the percentage of votes leaning Democrat might be when Jon Ossof needs. If they can pull this off, this means Mitch McConnell will lose the senate, and Chuck Schumer will likely take over as Senate Majority Leader. If this does happen, Joe Biden is going to have a much easier time undoing the damage that Trump has done and getting some actual legistaltion passed.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
With most of the votes still in Dekalb County and other Democratic leaning counties, Jon Ossof might be able to pull this off. I think its safe to say now that Raphael Warnock is going to win, and the percentage of votes leaning Democrat might be when Jon Ossof needs. If they can pull this off, this means Mitch McConnell will lose the senate, and Chuck Schumer will likely take over as Senate Majority Leader. If this does happen, Joe Biden is going to have a much easier time undoing the damage that Trump has done and getting some actual legistaltion passed.
Provided he doesn't stick to his word and veto anything meaningful that costs the money of, or doesn't service, big time donors.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Most important thing for me was Loeffler losing, and that happened. With Loeffler gone, richest senator title goes back to Mark Werner, with McConnell being the richest remaining Republican.

I'll wait until Ossoff wins officially to celebrate, but as things stand now, Dems will be able to do whatever they want after Biden's inaguration.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think Americans are running in circles in terms of doing new things: Republicans try to undo Democratic things and visa versa. In some European countries we built what is called coalitions: some parties form a government, while they have different views. It usually works (unless you live in Belgium my country) and it is really diverse. While, if I understand it correctly, there are also Republicans for example who care for the planet but cant be heard in their party. These are some really interesting differences between European countries and America. It is on a whole other level in countries like China and Russia, where one party decides everything and there is almost no opposition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
That used to be a thing in America, reaching out for your fellow American.

Now it's changed to 'us vs them'.