• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

He's starting to remind me of a certain banned user here in Serebii who used to do the same.

Also, geez, talk about trying to come back to this one platform.

It's all about the audience. The more he can radicalize his cult, the more damage he can do.

Speaking of his cult

Honestly, he should be removed. Who knows how many criminals he can possibly release in the streets with his pardon power. He can just scorch the Earth now.

JourneymanN00b

I hate Trump too but

Let's not have our weird and unsettling fantasies be displayed thanks

I was *really* reaching for that last one, as I really didn't know what other options were available from the non-Trump end other than the 25th Amendment and impeachment. Is there really nothing else? Because it seems both options are not really viable.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Im glad he has been kicked off those 3 social media sites. They waited too long but late than never is still a win. I only have 2 regrets that he is gone from twitter: no more funny typos and I would pay to be a fly on the wall when he came to the realisation that he just got banned from Twitter. I'm sure everyone in the WH likely heard his screams of rage.

Poke Trainer J

I get the hatred that Democrats have against Trump but the way they've gone about it is really no different than the way Republicans treated Michael Jackson or what the Ancient Romans did to Jesus when he died on the cross for our sins. At the end of the day these individuals are only human, sure they've made mistakes, but do we have to continue to persecute people who don't think the same as us in order to make ourselves feel better? At what point do we draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough? Now I think what Pence did by siding with the U.S. Constitution over Trump was the only logical choice. I mean why would someone sell out their own country for one person especially when it happened to be Trump?

How are Americans going to come together as a country If they don't acknowledge the fact that they've become their own worst enemy just for their foreign adversaries to take advantage of them on the world stage? It's time for people to stop blaming each other and come together regardless of one's political bias, narrative, or agenda. I'm REALLY sick and tired of all the narcissism and cultural marxism that's been plaguing our society as bad as COVID-19 has. Social movements are good If handled right yet I'm seeing it now as a means of disenfranchising others instead of coming together. In order to help unite a nation YOU have to love the people who hate you. Why hate those who you believe to be your enemies when they aren't?

Trump didn't win a second term as U.S. President aside from all the criminal charges he faces once he leaves office with no factual and/or tangible evidence of voter fraud. What he did win on was the exposure of the hypocrisy of the mainstream media and their leftist agenda that they're trying so hard to indoctrinate even with full Democratic control of Congress. Calling people who aren't a part of the Liberal / Progressive Democrat hive mind as "Trumpism" or "Trumpists" is insulting to those who aren't allowed to think politically for themselves. Instead they're censored publicly outright because the other side doesn't want to have a political debate AT ALL when they only want to hear what sounds pleasing to them.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Instead they're censored publicly outright because the other side doesn't want to have a political debate AT ALL when they only want to hear what sounds pleasing to them.

I fail to see how any of this is censorship, seeing how fighting words (Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire) and inciting a riot (Schenck v. United States) are not forms of protected speech.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Poke Trainer J

I fail to see how any of this is censorship, seeing how fighting words (Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire) and inciting a riot (Schenck v. United States) are not forms of protected speech.
I agree with you, however the level of online censorship I've recently noticed on YouTube is quite disturbing especially when it ends up pressuring content creators not to post content at all because they're not able to say what they want anymore. You either say what you want in code or run the risk of getting demonetized even If your YouTube channel is being funded by Patreon. If that's not Orwellian I don't know what is.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I agree with you, however the level of online censorship I've recently noticed on YouTube is quite disturbing especially when it ends up pressuring content creators not to post content at all because they're not able to say what they want anymore. You either say what you want in code or run the risk of getting demonetized even If your YouTube channel is being funded by Patreon. If that's not Orwellian I don't know what is.
Can you remind me which of Orwell's works warns against the dangers of private companies having limits on what is and isn't allowed to be said on their platforms? I don't seem to remember reading that book.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Yeah but you're also a Covid conspiracy shithead so who knows what to believe.

Private companies can do what they want, and it turns out when violent rhetoric leads to domestic terrorists assaulting the Capitol with guns and bombs something actually gets done.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Poke Trainer J

Yeah but you're also a Covid conspiracy shithead so who knows what to believe.

Private companies can do what they want, and it turns out when violent rhetoric leads to domestic terrorists assaulting the Capitol with guns and bombs something actually gets done.
It wasn't my intention to anger you in regards to my thoughts on the pandemic even though I don't agree with private companies being exempt from the U.S. Constitution.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
A big hint might be that freedom of speech from the government doesn't exempt private corporations from acting on their own wills, as long as it doesn't inflict on any inherit discrimination like race, gender, or sexuality.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Kim is all talk but no action, really. He puts more effort into making people believe his country is dangerous.

i do believe a bit of his threats, im not worried that he will suddenly go and attack S Korea, USA or Japan. he doesnt want to make the first move, if anything he will try to antagonize the other side into action. it doesn't make him less dangerous, the war between Koreas are pretty much a stalemate. its worth to keep an eye on Kim but not to get too complacent. he is using the nuke potential to stay relevant in global diplomacy.

there is an angry orange that is trying to lash out these days. there's been a report that members of staff of the military sent out a notice to members of the military to to run any ideas that ttump has before letting him pull the trigger. only in the Reagan dying days did they have some similar warning sent out to branches of the military. im more worried about this orange attacking a country before he can escape to mar a lago.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Wait, how the hell did he get back to Florida in less than 2 days? It's literally opposite of Washington in the country.
Umm, you know that DC to Florida is between 2-3 hours of flight time right?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Whoops. For whatever reason, I thought it was the state of Washington. I didn't realize it was this little tiny spot in the east of the country. I should have gotten a geography class when I moved to the US.
Even so, a Washington (the state) to Florida flight would still only be around 6 hours, disregarding layovers.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
So Trump is complaining about finally being permanently banned from Twitter and something about how it’s unfair or some sort of junk. Well you sent an angry mob to a government building where they started to become violent and cause destruction to the point law enforcement was forced to fire shots and killed a woman as a result. I’m giving Trump the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t intend for this to happen and he wouldn’t be that stupid to have pure chaos be part of some scheme to say the election was rigged and all but you can’t deny the fact that he is indirectly responsible for what had happened. It was easily avoidable and he should have told the angry mob to go home and not cause trouble or else law enforcement would be deployed on them all. The rioters deserved to be hit with tear gas once they started to destroy stuff after being told multiple times to leave. They are lucky that they aren’t all charged with some serious federal offenses such as trespassing after being told to leave and terrorism. Maybe property destruction.