• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Trump is still acting like a giant manbaby? What else is new?

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Captain Jigglypuff

I must say Rudy fell from glory rather quickly. It’s so hard to believe this is the same man that brought NYC and the rest of the US together after 9/11. I mean what happen the man that represented the good that the US had and the strength to overcome this difficult part of recent history?

Captain Jigglypuff

This is bizarre. I just saw that someone wrote “Trump” on a manatee of all things. That raises so many questions, specifically why? That is incredibly disrespectful to the animal being written on in general and I’m sure it felt discomfort as it was being written on. And why would you write on a manatee? What was your purpose? Anyone who writes on an animal like a piece of paper needs some serious psychiatric help right away. And the person scrapped it into the animal!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
This is bizarre. I just saw that someone wrote “Trump” on a manatee of all things. That raises so many questions, specifically why? That is incredibly disrespectful to the animal being written on in general and I’m sure it felt discomfort as it was being written on. And why would you write on a manatee? What was your purpose? Anyone who writes on an animal like a piece of paper needs some serious psychiatric help right away. And the person scrapped it into the animal!
That's insane. I hope that they catch this person and that they get in big trouble.

Captain Jigglypuff

That's insane. I hope that they catch this person and that they get in big trouble.
The question is how will they catch the perpetrator? It’s not like the manatee can give us a description of who did it. Messing with any protected species will net you a hefty fine and a long time in prison. Was Trump being President really that important that an innocent animal known for being extremely gentle had to get hurt?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Also, Trump keeps having the weirdest of priorities to toss a bigger tantrum on.

Well. for him being an egoistical narcissist, of course he would care more about his business empire burning down than American lives. He shouldn't get involved in politics in the 1st place and I hope the country learned its lessons before electing another person like him as president in the future.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Well. for him being an egoistical narcissist, of course he would care more about his business empire burning down than American lives. He shouldn't get involved in politics in the 1st place and I hope the country learned its lessons before electing another person like him as president in the future.
You say that, but there are rows of corpses from mass shootings from America's absurd gun culture. Seriously, the Swiss have a gun culture, too, but they don't have mass shootings like we do despite having so many guns.

Learning lessons isn't our strong suit.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
You say that, but there are rows of corpses from mass shootings from America's absurd gun culture. Seriously, the Swiss have a gun culture, too, but they don't have mass shootings like we do despite having so many guns.

Learning lessons isn't our strong suit.
Yeah, I was aware about the mass shootings in the US. I remembered Obama to be upset about not being able to do anything about the gun laws in the aftermath of Sandy Hook elementary school shooting.

And I live in Montreal, where we got an history of school shootings like the "École Polytechnique Massacre" and we did learn from them by reinforcing the gun laws Canada-wide, along making the day as an anniversary day against violence towards womens. So I doubt it's wise to say that no one learned their tragedies in their past.

Of course the US is much bigger than Canada so changing laws is much more difficult.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trumpistas are apparently planning a coup part 2 if Trump is removed from the office before January 16th.

(Head of capitol police is resigning on January 16th, meaning there will be even less protection by then).

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Trumpistas are apparently planning a coup part 2 if Trump is removed from the office before January 16th.

(Head of capitol police is resigning on January 16th, meaning there will be even less protection by then).

i seriously hope that the capitol police arent stupid enough to "invite" these crazy people in should they try it again.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
There’s armed protests planned throughout the next week regardless, but there has been a serious right wing domestic terrorist issue that has been ignored for years now, it’s not going to go away once Trump is out of office.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Paul Manafort's business partner who ISN'T Roger Stone just "killed themselves".

VLAD, VLAD, VLAD PUTIN, RUSSIA'S MASS MURDER MACHINE!

HE IS A MOB BOSS SILENCING LEAKS!

Yeah, a perfectly healthy individual under no suspicion whatsoever is soooo natural. Methinks someone was about to become a pair of loose lips.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
There’s armed protests planned throughout the next week regardless, but there has been a serious right wing domestic terrorist issue that has been ignored for years now, it’s not going to go away once Trump is out of office.
What would you suggest to do with them then? I know certain countries would execute them if they cause trouble to the government, its laws and its institutions.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
What would you suggest to do with them then? I know certain countries would execute them if they cause trouble to the government, its laws and its institutions.

a part of me would say to to take the short easy route but you'd guarantee that a 2nd civil war will break out. id say mass arrests for agitators would be the best route. keep those prisoner transfer vehicles nearby to house agitators for the events leading up to jan 21, after that just arrest those people.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
For the most part the laws are already there, they’ve just been treated with kid gloves for decades. Now they can’t just ignore them so you kind of have to start making arrests and pushing hard to show consequences, or else they just get empowered

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
If white people were designated as terrorists and white terrorism treated as a proper threat, it would mean the US admitting that the previous post-9/11 shite was racist and religiously biased.

The US Govermnent and Military will NEVER swallow their pride and admit that they are bigoted. American exceptionalism and sheer ****ing hubris.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member