• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
When Trump is removed from office, there is still his rabid base to contend with. People who drape themselves in Trump flags aren't going to disavow him quietly. Fascism didn't keel over and die with the Axis Powers.

Trumpistas are apparently planning a coup part 2 if Trump is removed from the office before January 16th.

(Head of capitol police is resigning on January 16th, meaning there will be even less protection by then).

Ugh, the only reason why I was even born was that my family was fleeing multiple civil wars. I certainly don't need this. America doesn't need this.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Ugh, the only reason why I was even born was that my family was fleeing multiple civil wars. I certainly don't need this. America doesn't need this.
Kinda reminded me of the covid lockdowns my home country had to go through. We certainly don't deserve these but you have people (locals) that are so spoiled that they don't know how to deal hardships to the same extent to the people (immigrants) who experienced political instability, poverty and war before, so they decided to make the situations worse.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Coming soon to a Twitter near you, Jr. tossing a fit about how he broke the rules he thinks are fake and is just police being mean to him for no reason.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

While this thread is still in TDS (Trump derangement syndrome), Sheldon Adelson just died.

Edit: https://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/summ.php?cycle=2020&disp=D&type=V&superonly=N
The next notable Republican donor is Timothy Mellon, a notable white supremacist. Mercers are unavailable since they don't use regular channels for donations.

With Adelson gone, there are no more major libertarian or religious conservatives donors left except Stephen A. Schwarzman(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman), it is all Nazis here on out.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army

While this thread is still in TDS (Trump derangement syndrome), Sheldon Adelson just died.

Edit: https://www.opensecrets.org/outsidespending/summ.php?cycle=2020&disp=D&type=V&superonly=N
The next notable Republican donor is Timothy Mellon, a notable white supremacist. Mercers are unavailable since they don't use regular channels for donations.

With Adelson gone, there are no more major libertarian or religious conservatives donors left except Stephen A. Schwarzman(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman), it is all Nazis here on out.
Who’s Sheldon Adelson? I don’t understand what his death has to do with anything.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
That's beyond disturbing. It's downright traitorous behavior by them. They need to be removed from office and held accountable for their behavior.
I am really surprised these people aren't being charged with treason. You're a "domestic terrorist" when you blow up a post office, or shoot up a school, when you literally march on the Capitol with the intent to overthrow the government you're a traitor to your country.

D

Deleted member 384931

I am happy some Republicans see the light and wanna get rid of Donald J Trump. One thing is for sure: he will be remembered in history, but for good things?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

More reasons to overturn Citizens United after impeaching, removing and replacing Judges Thomas(Aiding a coup), Kavanaugh(Rapist), and Barret(Lack of qualification).

Captain Jigglypuff

More reasons to overturn Citizens United after impeaching, removing and replacing Judges Thomas(Aiding a coup), Kavanaugh(Rapist), and Barret(Lack of qualification).
Judge Thomas honestly has been a questionable choice from the beginning. I mean there’s the whole Anita Hill incident that was made public knowledge as soon as he was nominated and he rarely has sided with any cases presented to the Supreme Court that wasn’t influenced on bias opinions.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Judge Thomas honestly has been a questionable choice from the beginning. I mean there’s the whole Anita Hill incident that was made public knowledge as soon as he was nominated and he rarely has sided with any cases presented to the Supreme Court that wasn’t influenced on bias opinions.
It'd be a good way for Biden to admut he f**ked up in that regard if he got rid of him. I can see Anita Hill getting an apology nomination out of this hypothetical.

Captain Jigglypuff

Yeah. All of this is indirectly Trump’s fault. He really needs to be put under psychiatric observation immediately. Something definitely isn’t right with his head and he has said several comments that would institutionalization your average person particularly when it comes to his remarks about wanting to sleep with his own daughter if they weren’t related which is extremely messed up.