• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Unless they installed Trump as President they would get them regardless now, it’s not something that goes away unless they get what they want, and that even empowers them to go further

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

It's official: the House has voted to impeach Trump. He is now the first president in US history to be impeached twice. Next, he must face trial with the Senate. If 2/3 majority votes in favor of conviction in the Senate, he's automatically removed from office.

"The House is expected to immediately send the article of impeachment to the Senate for them to begin the process of holding a trial to determine whether to convict Trump and potentially bar him from ever running for any office again. However, it is unlikely that the trial will begin before the Senate plans to reconvene on Jan. 19th, just one day before Biden is sworn into office."

JourneymanN00b

Thank you to all Democrats (and the 10 Republicans who crossed the aisle) who voted to impeach the **********er today. He has been a threat to democracy since day one of his presidency and needs to be removed NOW.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
***** McConnell says to let Trump have his 7 days left(So another attack can happen/So he can plan to flee, methinks) by not bringing the Senate back.

It doesn't mean anything yet, apart from the coup being all but confirmed as an inside job.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm not normally on the conspiracy theory train, but here we go

Panic buttons were inexplicably torn out ahead of Capitol riots, says Ayanna Pressley chief of staff
He wins the best at loosing

Hey, he didn't lose. He merely failed to win.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'm not normally on the conspiracy theory train, but here we go

Panic buttons were inexplicably torn out ahead of Capitol riots, says Ayanna Pressley chief of staff

Hey, he didn't lose. He merely failed to win.
Yea heard about that. It seems very, very suspicious.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Yea heard about that. It seems very, very suspicious.

We had functioning panic buttons when I worked in a jewelry store in high school and for retail when I worked in retail for college. The fact our elected officials didn't have theirs is either great negligence, great criminal conspiracy, or great coincidence.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I still want to see Trump needing to be injected with a heavy dose of sedatives and put in a strait jacket and wheeled out of the White House similarly to Hannibal Lecter minus the mask. And Don Jr and Eric having tons of duct tape covering their mouths and their hand bound by zip ties behind their backs so they can finally shut up for once and leave them unable to do anything about it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
to loosely quote George Carlin: a person living next to Kilaueu shouldn't wonder why they suddenly have lava in the living room.

i know Ghouliani is stupid and all but if he thinks game of thrones is an actual documentary then i shudder to hear what other fictional shows he believe to be real.
He probably thinks that all horses talk because of Mr Ed and that all nuns can fly!