• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^They literally have one lol.

But most surprising thing was Roy Blunt not looking like a cartoon villain for the first time in his life.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What the...?

AAOKgXAABYqb.jpg

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
A person who thinks prayers save lives, a conspiracy theorist, and a misogynistic bully.

Suuuurrreee.
Not to mention a debate rebuttal hosted by Rose McGowan, who I'm pretty sure is a big-time TERF. Or at least she keeps landing herself in hot water for saying a lot of TERFy-sounding ****. We're not exactly dealing with the most impressive list of people here, but the left in the US in particular has serious misogyny, LGBT phobia, and racism issues.

That said, I still think you're the only person in the world who gives a **** about Jimmy Dore.

I pray to God that this Patriot Party won’t actually exist, or if it does, it will fizzle out quickly.
It will split the vote on the right. I'm hoping for it to have a long and fruitful career and that it doesn't cause the more centrist to center-right leadership of the Democratic Party to become complacent.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
So everyone who believed America was going to have a civil war was overreacting after all.

It will split the vote on the right. I'm hoping for it to have a long and fruitful career and that it doesn't cause the more centrist to center-right leadership of the Democratic Party to become complacent.

The problem with third parties like Roosevelt's Progressive Party is that they fizzle out, true, but the downside is that they are often absorbed into the larger parties. The Democrats did absorb members of the Progressive Party which moved them towards the left from their original conservative roots. Then Civil Rights happened which cemented them in the left.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
We can split that in two before sawing Florida off.

Also, a highway like that is just going to be a synonym to 400k dead people.
Florida is a red state though. I mean outside of the main cities almost every county voted for Trump, regardless how hard the state got hit by covid. Florida must hate their neighbor Georgia because that state just became blue.

Litleonid

I already feel this sense of hope now that Trump is gone and Biden is officially our president. This is truly a great day for America.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I think dousing the Carrot in holy water would do the trick.

im not so sure about that, its likely would make him melt into a puddle instead.

I have no words. Why would you name a highway after a man who brought us to the edge of civil war?

atleast he chose the state that represents himself he acts like a D and its very fitting

onto his whimpering retreat, im loving it that no important people ended up to see his "ceremonious" send off.

regarding pardons, its still not over. he could still have pocket pardons, these are secret pardons that could be presented when the time is needed to save their guilty butts.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
On Day 1 news:
*China sanctioned Trump officials for the trade war. Twitter blocked Chinese embassy in US for false claims regarding Xinjiang.
*Iranian President reaffirmed commitment to the nuclear deal, but we don't know the positions of other Iranian leaders (Supreme Leader and military generals, to be specific).
*Biden is going to keep Jerusalem embassy, but returns to normalization with Palestine.
*Biden keeps firing low-level Trump appointments that remain, which might be a good sign for some form of return to net neutrality.

Last edited: