• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Well that’s the point! He’s either going to melt or burst into flames!

Maybe that's why he was so scared to drink water like a normal person. Tiny sips are easy way to make sure you don't spill water.

JourneymanN00b

I'd like to take a pause out of bashing Trump in order to declare a big "this is what you get when you damage America's Democracy" to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. It is time for this enabler of white supremacy to move out of the way. And to celebrate the swearing-in of Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock, and Alex Padilla, since I was not able to see the video until now.

Your six year national nightmare of hypocrisy, pro-fascism, and white nationalism that you brought upon the United States as Senate Majority Leader is OVER. I am so pleased that you are now demoted to Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell. Now we can begin undoing the damage wrought by you to this nation, and uniting to hold you and your cohorts responsible for the atrocities that you have committed. May you never darken our country’s doorstep again.

On another note, is there a plan to change the thread title to U.S. Politics 2021: Democracy's Vengeance or something? Because I think such a change is appropriate now that we have a new president.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'd like to take a pause out of bashing Trump in order to declare a big "this is what you get when you damage America's Democracy" to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. It is time for this enabler of white supremacy to move out of the way. And to celebrate the swearing-in of Jon Ossoff, Raphael Warnock, and Alex Padilla, since I was not able to see the video until now

Your six year national nightmare of hypocrisy, pro-fascism, and white nationalism that you brought upon the United States as Senate Majority Leader is OVER. I am so pleased that you are now demoted to Senate Minority Leader, Mitch McConnell. Now we can begin undoing the damage wrought by you to this nation, and uniting to hold you and your cohorts responsible for the atrocities that you have committed.

On another note, is there a plan to change the thread title to U.S. Politics 2021: Democracy's Vengeance or something? Because I think such a change is appropriate now that we have a new president.

I'm not up to date with the current news but don't be surprised they share power. Apparently they won't share it atm but you can't trust the dems to mess things up on their own.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I'm not up to date with the current news but don't be surprised they share power. Apparently they won't share it atm but you can't trust the dems to mess things up on their own.
Eh. Can’t get any worse than the past four years.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

Imagine being praised for a normal press conference.

It's like being an abused dog. This one didn't throw a rock at me, thank you I love you

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

Good for them. They're so out of touch with reality that they attack anyone who disagree with them without any evidences of their claim. The lower their numbers the better.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
That's because her predecessor was a lying *****.

Wait she said and I quote 'I will never lie to you.'

You mean to say she was lying about that???

It's a sorry state affairs that normal press conferences are celebrated given the previous four years.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

Litleonid

Let's see how that one Republican lady trying to impeach Biden is doing.

You can do it, Greene! We rootin' for ya.

(People in the tweets are roasting her alive. In other words, stop being a moron, lady.)
This is that idiot who is a QAnon supporter. She honestly doesn't belong in congress and I'm disgusted in the people who put her in. Georgia went blue for the presidency and elected TWO Democratic senators, yet they allow some QAnon scumbag in?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
This is that idiot who is a QAnon supporter. She honestly doesn't belong in congress and I'm disgusted in the people who put her in. Georgia went blue for the presidency and elected TWO Democratic senators, yet they allow some QAnon scumbag in?
Her district is insanely Republican and the Democrat running dropped out. The only thing I'm concerned about is the possibility of her running for Senate against Raphael Warnock in 2022.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Lauren Boebert feels attacked she can't bring her gun into the building despite the fact everyone made it clear you can't bring guns in there.

Litleonid

Lauren Boebert feels attacked she can't bring her gun into the building despite the fact everyone made it clear you can't bring guns in there.

She's quickly joining the ranks of worst representatives, which includes Matt Gaetz, Majrorie Greene, Devin Nunes, and Jim Jordan.