• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Nice to see scientists are finally understanding how RNA viruses actually work.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
You know, I think we can fiiiiiiinally stop making any COVID news political ever since Trump left.
You know that covid fatigue is also a thing right? It's more a social than a political issue right now. There's a reason why people went to see their families during Christmas break. Being alone for so long takes a toll mentally.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
COVID shots are going to become the new Flu shots at this rate.

Keep making new shots seasonally for new strains.

All while trying to slow down this ****.

Because an orange shitgibbon and the bourgeoisie shitgibbons he thinks he's worthy of gallivanting about with want us to die for them while breeding cannon fodder for the economy and to kill democracy for an overt plutocracy.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I am not so sure about that right now. The issue is how Biden is going to get things under control again?
You know that covid fatigue is also a thing right? It's more a social than a political issue right now. There's a reason why people went to see their families during Christmas break. Being alone for so long takes a toll mentally.
Yeah. Fair enough.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Kellyanne is a narcissistic piece of work.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
That girl deserves to be emancipated from such a psychotic mother. I mean that is truly despicable and in a way encouraging sexual predators to target her own daughter.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m afraid for that girl’s safety now because having “leak nudes” will no doubt attract the attention of sexual predators and she could be seriously harmed by someone who is stalking her because they saw the photos. Kellyanne doesn’t deserve to be a mother at this point. She is waaaaaaaaay out of line. I don’t care how upset you are at your own child. You do not do BS stunts like this ever!

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Here's a full list of every Republican Senator that has voted in favor of all of Biden's cabinet nominees so far:

Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
Todd Young (Indiana)
Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
Mitch McConnell (Kentucky)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
Roy Blunt (Missouri)
Deb Fischer (Nebraska)
Ben Sasse (Nebraska)
Rob Portman (Ohio)
Jim Inhofe (Oklahoma)
Lindsey Graham (South Carolina)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Mike Rounds (South Dakota)
John Cornyn (Texas)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia)
Ron Johnson (Wisconsin)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
45 GOP members voted to throw out the impeachment.

55-45 was the vote.

The trial is still going on, but may I remind you that we need a 2/3 majority to convict the President. If this is repeated on judgement day, this conviction is DOA.

What is this nation coming to? Treason apparently isn't an impeachable offense, but lying under oath is somehow more pressing. Rules for thee and not for me at its finest.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
45 GOP members voted to throw out the impeachment.

55-45 was the vote.

The trial is still going on, but may I remind you that we need a 2/3 majority to convict the President. If this is repeated on judgement day, this conviction is DOA.

What is this nation coming to? Treason apparently isn't an impeachable offense, but lying under oath is somehow more pressing. Rules for thee and not for me at its finest.
Yep. I say kick out those who are against the impeachment. Trump broke more than his share of laws and helped to instigate an insurrection/coup. He needs to be held accountable.

U.N. Owen

Yep. I say kick out those who are against the impeachment. Trump broke more than his share of laws and helped to instigate an insurrection/coup. He needs to be held accountable.

Again, 2/3 vote to expel a member of Congress. The last time senators expelled members was a 32-10 vote. Guess who voted to not expel Southern senators?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Again, 2/3 vote to expel a member of Congress. The last time senators expelled members was a 32-10 vote. Guess who voted to not expel Southern senators?
Oh I know. Honestly the system is beyond f'd up. And Trump possibly getting away with this will only make them more emboldened to try again with an even worse person next time who may be competent. That's what's frightening.

U.N. Owen

Oh I know. Honestly the system is beyond f'd up. And Trump possibly getting away with this will only make them more emboldened to try again with an even worse person next time who may be competent. That's what's frightening.
If you can organize an attack on Capitol Hill, have power, and can get away scot free, think about the radicalization factor over the years. After all, when a dire situation presents itself, the moderates become radicals so long as the demagogues do their work. When a Republican president wins, anarchists and communists strike. When a Democrat president wins, the Proud Boys and Qanon strike.

Of course, as you radicalize the moderates, these guys become the candidates for Senate and House. We already have Qanon supporters in Congress. The worst case scenario is that we get communists and fascists under the same roof.