• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I hope the losses are greater than 70B

I honestly don't trust crypto currencies. There are too many stories of scammers and hackers using them to make money invisible to tracking. That rep is hard for me to shake off. The money we use is just paper and plastic we assign a value and collectively trust it to certain values. Crypto is harder to track despite it being a trust in algortymns rather than paper plastic. When a country officially adopts a crypto as the main currency then maybe I will accept it. Until then I just consider it a passing fad like across, bell bottom pants and disco.
I never understood why people would want to use cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. I think that one episode of The Big Bang Theory shows the flaw where you could store info so easily on a USB drive and then lose it and the drive gets erased. Online banking that are linked to physical banks I can understand but cryptocurrency is just so weird to me.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Bad news.

WallStreetBets are starting to talk like GamerGate.

Stay wary of interaction or engagement.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
~ Weee didn't start the CA fiiireees! ~
~ It was laaaser beams from outer space that buuurned CA ~

Wow, so Reagan really did get the star wars program up and running?! They even had time to upgrade the satellites with lasers. What other cold war programs made it to the production and put into covert operations?? That's some scary stuff there...

On another note maybe it was some alien race that actually sent that beam down? My vote is on the reptilians, they have many disguised as politicians these days...

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Bad news.

WallStreetBets are starting to talk like GamerGate.

Stay wary of interaction or engagement.

WSB has always been vaguely GG/4Chan-esque. I personally don't really care. If some douchebags want to burn some even bigger douchebags out of billions of dollars that's fine by me, as long as I get to drink the sweet, sweet tears of parasitic criminal billionaires.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Kinda says everything when he 'inspected' the bunker during the BLM protests but there was no mention of moving the former president for his safety during the Capitol insurrection.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

nel3

Crimson Dragon

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Trump keeps claiming voter fraud but I’ve been curious for four years if he didn’t rig the 2016 election for years? Hillary clearly won by over three million votes and was far closer to the 50% mark.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

This is first the major geopolitical shift of Biden era, but Myanmar has now undergone another military coup.

Former US-backed state councillor Aung San Suu Kyi has failed to deliver democratic shift hoped in Myanmar, and has been an instigator in the Rohingya genocide, it is obvious that military's return will make to situation to go back to worse from bad.

Much like Zimbabwe coup, this coup seems to be instigated by China, which has major oil investments in the country, but also seeks to pacify (read: suppress and murder) the minorities in the country to make the country viable for Belt and Road initiative.

Edit: Forgot Myanmar has a seperate presidency with Aung Sun being the PM equivalent.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Myanmar has always been one of those politically unstable nations. The people are always overthrowing their government and causing uprisings. They really need someone not power hungry to reform the entire nation which is nearly impossible given how unhappy the citizens always seem to be with their own government.