• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I guess I did miss the joke, it still doesn't excuse the flaws in their current party system..
It is not a flaw of the party system. The party system does what it does best, grubbing for power. It is a flaw of the voting system. America generally runs on a winner takes all or FPTP system. This forces voters into strategic voting. You get two parties so bloated that you end up causing both instability in the parties and cause a trail of political apathy.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Pete Buttigieg and Alejandro Mayorkas are now confirmed.
Buttleg will subsequently be racist with designing the proposed National Public Mass Transit train system while fixing out interstates...

Or be racist and do nothing but eat paychecks.

U.N. Owen

Pete isn't like Elaine Chao.
He's still a filthy politician, so embezzling funds is a given. I'm just hoping he fixes the absolute dumpster fire of a dam system we haven in America. We have thousands of those flood starters, yet some states don't even have inspectors for them or have woefully understaffed offices.
Stimulus bills are going out, thanks to a really narrow voting of...50-49.

All the 49?

They don't want to help people. What, the, hell.
Anyone have a drinking game for every time Republicans fail to vote on something they have difficulty embezzling?

U.N. Owen

They're a death cult of wannabe billionaires. What do you expect?

If my current job payed me what Congress made, 174,000 dollars, and I did this for six years, my net worth would look like a phase change diagram. Congress would look like someone put e^x into Desmos. That's how insane lobbying is.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

...Wow. It's almost as if he was doing it so he could get their support when he needed it the most.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Want to lose a few pounds but can't find the right diet routine? Look no further!

LOL so if you want to lose weight then you must storm a legislative house and get caught doing it. that sounds like a very round about way to lose weight... you'd think he'd be on a paleo diet, or its an organic paleo diet...

i believe there was a clip on how to navigate your way to lose weight
its at time stamp 1:37

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
He's still a filthy politician, so embezzling funds is a given. I'm just hoping he fixes the absolute dumpster fire of a dam system we haven in America. We have thousands of those flood starters, yet some states don't even have inspectors for them or have woefully understaffed offices.
There's also the part that's a little more specific to buttchug, where his mayoral stint in South Bend was marked by a lot of racism. I mean, I know, Indiana is ****ed up in that way in general (being a former Klan stronghold does result in a culture that doesn't exactly change overnight...), but still.
So apparently, upstanding young citizen Kyle Rittenhouse...has fled the coup by lying where he lived.

His attorney is apparently saying giving away his location was dangerous to Kyle in order to keep him safe, but...an attorney should never do this, because it's extremely illegal to do without reporting it.
You know, normal-person behavior.

I feel like saying that giving away his location would endanger him is also, not a very smart thing to give away...

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
The AOC bashing is happening again.

Conspiracy Theorists, Q/Trump Loyalists, ForceTheVoters/MovementForAPeoplesPartiers/BernieBros/Rose Twitter/Whatever they're calling themselves now and a lying Repbublican Congresswoman with increasingly Q leanings ganged up on her(And are continuing to do so) regarding her location to the the Capitol attacks, led by Jack Posobeic, calling her names in relation to the Jussie Smollet non-scandal that racists push as to why minorities aren't belivable regarding racism, and hate crimes in general.

Not looking good there, MfaPP, if you're allying with the QAnons you're supposed to be against...

All because AOC is a direct threat/obstacle to MfaPP-pushed potential candidate Jimmy Dore getting the left nomination and/or succeeding Bernie's role as the "better" left candidate in 2024.

Now you see why I give a **** about Dore.

He and MfaPP took notes, and are using toxic Trumpian populism with a (purportedly) leftist intent, luring angsty young adults with the promise of axing lobbying and making free food, money and medicine to get popular, and thus a foot in the constituency, so that whether they win or lose, they can keep hemming and hawing, pooh-poohing and making **** lists on everybody who doesn't obey, which, like it or not, worked for Trump to get him elected...which is the inherently wrong way to go about enacting such noble(purported) goals. And AOC is their primary obstacle in this regard, with Ayanna Presley and Rashida Tlaib being secondary targets, not because they're in disagreement on policy in any way, but because they're simply IN THE WHITE CIS HET MEN'S WAY of the coveted "Nu-Bernie" role in politics in the future that Nick Brana clearly is pushing for Dore to take over via racist, sexist and inevitably homophobic, transphobic, biphobic and ableist bullshit.

So the whitecishetmales(Dore and Brana) yet again prey again on minorities to secure and re-enforce their base of power, but with axing lobbying and free food, money and medicine as a pretense and justification for cheap, hateful and racist tactics that undermine their purportedly leftist message and intent.

Because when the inevitable full-on American Left's mitosis happens, the MfaPP want to be in charge of the leftist side of things. And they don't care how or to let go of it if they win or lose.

Copying Trump should be a big red flag. Cannibalizing minorities in favor of cishetwhiemales should be another.

Be wary.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I still think filling a Super Soaker full of holy water and using it to douse Trump and his supporters would be the best thing to do. Chances are they will melt or burst into flames and thus destroying them all.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Democrats are pressuring Biden to cancel student debt (I believe up to $50k). Biden will probably sign it off but won't do an executive order for it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
get ****ed Marjorie Taylor Greene
Democrats are pressuring Biden to cancel student debt (I believe up to $50k). Biden will probably sign it off but won't do an executive order for it.
I ****in' well hope he does but I've also been struggling for goddamn years so
<honestly the same thing as usual but longer when we get down to the roots of it>
In particular: I saw a lot of the Smolett comparisons being leveled by Candace Owens of all people. Which led to a moment of being baffled that she still has a career, but I guess it's just proof positive that justice is fake.

But also, imagine seeing Candace Owens involved with something and not immediately backing away from it. What is wrong with some of these people.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
only in Florida, that super market video is just insane. i guess they all presume they have serious medical issues to get around wearing a mask.

Litleonid

If President Biden does cancel student debt, it might wipe out our debts, but the problem isn't gonna go away. The cost of college is still absurdly unreasonable. I'd be thrilled if he did, but the cost of college is still a bigger issue.