• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

Good news, corona is declining, though deaths are not so much.
I think this is due to Biden at least coming up with a better way to combat the pandemic without causing panic or forcing people to stay locked up inside for months. People are actually wearing masks without complaining or ripping them off in public as a way of protest and it was Trump supporters that mostly refused to wear masks.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think this is due to Biden at least coming up with a better way to combat the pandemic without causing panic or forcing people to stay locked up inside for months. People are actually wearing masks without complaining or ripping them off in public as a way of protest and it was Trump supporters that mostly refused to wear masks.
Don't forget them Trump rallies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

nel3

Crimson Dragon
USA's favorite snapping turtle is crying that democrats arent "playing ball" with him. so well deserved for him.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

Biden has fulfilled his campaigned promise of abolishing ICE without abolishing ICE.

(Also Virginia is moving towards abolishing death penalty.)
Did he explicitly promise that, or did people CONVINCE themselves that he did based on statements by other people or vague statements with room for interpretation?

I'm thinking Mandela Effect and some salty gaslighting by BernieBros/Rose Twitter/MfaPP, Greens and Independents is in full force unless a verbatim clip/article is provided.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think the Covid situation could have been handled much better and be under control to a manageable level if Trump hadn’t ignored the issue as soon as he learned about the threat it had posed and brush it off as some sort of hoax. I admit that I wasn’t extremely worried when I first heard about the virus but the thing is we weren’t sure if it was going to die out within two months or impact everyone on a global scale. I just didn’t want to obsessively worry about a potential epidemic if it turned out to be exaggerated in terms of being a threat and wanted to see what would happen over the next few weeks before panicking. I figured it would be better to not exert so much energy into worrying about something that may or may not happen but I also never thought Covid was some sort of hoax created by China.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think the Covid situation could have been handled much better and be under control to a manageable level if Trump hadn’t ignored the issue as soon as he learned about the threat it had posed and brush it off as some sort of hoax. I admit that I wasn’t extremely worried when I first heard about the virus but the thing is we weren’t sure if it was going to die out within two months or impact everyone on a global scale. I just didn’t want to obsessively worry about a potential epidemic if it turned out to be exaggerated in terms of being a threat and wanted to see what would happen over the next few weeks before panicking. I figured it would be better to not exert so much energy into worrying about something that may or may not happen but I also never thought Covid was some sort of hoax created by China.
And now a sitting congressman, Ron Wright of Texas, succumbed to the virus. There will be a special election for his seat, and Democrats can win it.

Litleonid

If Trump didn't sit there calling Covid-19 a hoax, politicizing masks, and touting ridiculous treatments, we would be nowhere near where we are today. If he took it seriously from the start by listening to the scientists and encouraging his supporters to wear a mask/not having these massive gatherings (Or hold his own massive gatherings), they might have listened. They worship him like he's an actual god and many STILL do even after he lost, delivered no evidence of mass voter fraud, and incited the insurrection at the capital.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
If Trump didn't sit there calling Covid-19 a hoax, politicizing masks, and touting ridiculous treatments, we would be nowhere near where we are today. If he took it seriously from the start by listening to the scientists and encouraging his supporters to wear a mask/not having these massive gatherings (Or hold his own massive gatherings), they might have listened. They worship him like he's an actual god and many STILL do even after he lost, delivered no evidence of mass voter fraud, and incited the insurrection at the capital.
He was already dangerous when he was president in 2017. It just that before the pandemic people didn't really care about the mess he made because they don't really affect them. Also, where we are today is also because of the actions from some politicians in other countries and organizations such as WHO, who they declared the pandemic much later, took their time to confirm the mask usefulness and were against travel restrictions. And you have also some citizens with spoiled behaviors that they had to travel because they can't stay cooped at home.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
It's almost like trying to make a mRNA vaccine is futile, because the common cold should be a lesson to everybody on the speed of mutations.

But we can't enforce a US-wide shutdown without using the bastard cops or toothless community members with no power or means as snitches and enforcers. Which adds to the prison population. Which makes the situation impossible to rectify in the US for critics.

So Biden is in a catch-22, as is any President trying to force people to stay inside for 4 weeks.

So don't fall for any argument calling for a shutdown, because it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario for powerholders AND critics to set them up for more power and criticism.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
if only we'd had a president who wasn't trying to kill the poor for four years

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
And now a sitting congressman, Ron Wright of Texas, succumbed to the virus. There will be a special election for his seat, and Democrats can win it.

Yeah, the Democrats can try.

Texas' 6th district though? Gerrymandering at its finest.

1__HqZ7pBZlt12-R1aC3u6Cw_1131px.jpeg