• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I know this sounds horrible, but I hope he is either in very poor health or dead by 2024. I know that is a terrible thing to wish on a person, but when you are a terrible person...
you won't the the only one to feel like that, though I do hope that he is in very poor health after his little bout of "Just a flu". If it his time to meet Satan then I hope he sees his legacy dismantled first before leaving.

I hear one of his hotels that he has a 30% stake into Is withholding his share of profits to the turd and trying to force the orange man to sell his 30% to the majority at a discount price. I forgot the exact term but I hope that happens for all his properties until he only owns a small tin shed as last remaining property. Cramming down is the term. Though garnishing his profits to pay for his debts sounds very fitting.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Plus Cruz is Canadian Born and a Texas transplant, and didn't even win Native Texans in his last election.
OMFG... I can't believe he's from my country :( but of course he's from Alberta (Canada's texas), and his parents were in the oil biz there. That is actually a huge bummer lol.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
OMFG... I can't believe he's from my country :( but of course he's from Alberta (Canada's texas), and his parents were in the oil biz there. That is actually a huge bummer lol.
There's twisted Canadians too. There was protests in some Canadians cities that were supporting Trump with the Qanon believers.

And the Qc gouvernment health protocols is still confusing, in a way that people thought it didn't learn much from being the most infected province.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So disgusted and angry right now. Not surprised by it either. What a crapshow.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
If this was a normal court trial, he would have been arrested by the second hour.

Despite all the overwhelming evidence that he's a scumbag and his rather inept lawyers unable to spell United States right twice, he's walking free. Disgusting.
Exactly. It's such a setup. Having some of those involved in the set up of the insurrection as a part of the jury... just taints the case, big time.

If it were anyone else, they'd be facing some serious jail time.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Surely the panacea for this corruption is a Medicare for All floor vote in the House!

/s

All too predictable.

It's almost like the SS wannabe, pureblood-wanking neo-feudalist Nu-Hapsburgs, their vassals, and gibbering willing serfs seek to perpetuate the regression of society to Medieval Europe for the sake of f**k the other guy, I got mine.

New York State Attorney, you better have some damn convincing evidence and a truly secure and impartial jury for the charges you're keeping in stock for that trial.

I won't be surprised if somebody tries to kill Trump, be it Putin or the mafia as a coverup or a rando as revenge/conspiracy theory realization.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm usually not a huge fan of writing off an entire area as lost because of one person, because Texas does have strong progressive strongholds like Houston, and overall I think it damages the narrative because it pushes that we shouldn't just care about the area, when there are people in the area that deserve help and support.

Plus Cruz is Canadian Born and a Texas transplant, and didn't even win Native Texans in his last election.
Living in Texas, I do know some things about it.

A lot of urban areas are fairly liberal which includes DFW area (Dallas/Fort Worth), Houston, Galveston, Austin, and El Paso.

The one city that I can think of that is fairly conservative is Lubbock, and then in the region I'm from, you have Louie Gohmert as a house representative.

Gohmert is a major idiot. When it came to the issue of gays in the military, Gohmert was talking about men being distracted by giving each other massages and how being gay worked for the Romans but not today.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Democracy and justice are officially dead in this country. If blatantly conspiring to overthrow the government because the election didn't go your way isn't enough to be charged guilty of treason, IDK what is. So disgusted with not only Trump, but the spineless Republican senators who refuse to do the right thing and hold him accountable for his actions, and none of them (not just Trump) deserve to hold public office again. But of course they're going to keep their jobs because Republican propaganda and gerrymandering, which is pretty much the only way the Republicans actually win elections nowadays because too few actual Americans would really support their policies if they actually understood them. SMH this country, the Founding Fathers are surely spinning in their graves like a gyroscope, the American government has become exactly the kind of corrupt government they revolted against when they founded this country in the first place. SMH.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Justice has been dead in this country for decades. DNA testing can easily be worked around to frame an innocent person and send them to jail while the real culprits get away with everything.

Phillies

Democracy and justice are officially dead in this country. If blatantly conspiring to overthrow the government because the election didn't go your way isn't enough to be charged guilty of treason, IDK what is. So disgusted with not only Trump, but the spineless Republican senators who refuse to do the right thing and hold him accountable for his actions, and none of them (not just Trump) deserve to hold public office again. But of course they're going to keep their jobs because Republican propaganda and gerrymandering, which is pretty much the only way the Republicans actually win elections nowadays because too few actual Americans would really support their policies if they actually understood them. SMH this country, the Founding Fathers are surely spinning in their graves like a gyroscope, the American government has become exactly the kind of corrupt government they revolted against when they founded this country in the first place. SMH.

The Republican Senators are cowards to afraid to stand up to the bully that is Trump. That mob was more than will to kill everyone of them and yet they are still willing to let him walk. How does McConnell look himself in the mirror. Two hours after voting to acquit Trump he says that Trump was responsible for the insurrection. He might be a bigger POS than Trump and I hated Trump since before he was president.

I honestly think that the only reason most people vote for Republicans is because they are convinced that the Democrats will legalize abortion.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I honestly think that the only reason most people vote for Republicans is because they are convinced that the Democrats will legalize abortion.
It is much, much more than just abortion. Conservative media has people convinced that the opposition are boogeyman coming for their jobs and tax dollars and are allowing minorities to come into this country and do the same. Really, the conservative media is probably the bigger threat here, networks like Fox News and conservative talk shows are propaganda machines designed to invoke fear against policies and figures that would actually benefit them. Fox News was literally founded to be that way by co-founder Roger Ailes, and he had plans for a similar news program to be run out of the White House back in the 70's when he was a political consultant for the Nixon campaign. This is the main reason why so many people support politicians like Trump.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
mitch reaper really is a piece of work... even if he said yea that would make 8 that joined the vote. he says nay and then blasts that the orange turd for being a pretty rotten guy after the vote is over. too bad more did vote yea but its the party of ttump that kept him from being convicted.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Justice has been dead in this country for decades. DNA testing can easily be worked around to frame an innocent person and send them to jail while the real culprits get away with everything.
Not the best example. There's a lot more deniability in science than you would expect. After all, a bloody shirt can have multiple layers of blood and other contaminants which raises deniability. If criminal cases were this simple, then we would not have trials. Personally, I would have called out the violation of a right to a speedy trial since people have been known to die waiting on their retrials.

It is much, much more than just abortion. Conservative media has people convinced that the opposition are boogeyman coming for their jobs and tax dollars and are allowing minorities to come into this country and do the same. Really, the conservative media is probably the bigger threat here, networks like Fox News and conservative talk shows are propaganda machines designed to invoke fear against policies and figures that would actually benefit them. Fox News was literally founded to be that way by co-founder Roger Ailes, and he had plans for a similar news program to be run out of the White House back in the 70's when he was a political consultant for the Nixon campaign. This is the main reason why so many people support politicians like Trump.

This is what happens when echo chambers exist. Fox did a lot less harm in the age of the tv where you actually interacted with human beings. With social media, the group polarization effect has been exponentially multiplied. You can make a long list of how many people call this administration the Biden Junta.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Well, none of our presidents are impeached for all the innocent people they kill in other countries, I'm not sure why an insurrection would be any different.

It's all a big club and we ain't in it.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Not the best example. There's a lot more deniability in science than you would expect. After all, a bloody shirt can have multiple layers of blood and other contaminants which raises deniability. If criminal cases were this simple, then we would not have trials. Personally, I would have called out the violation of a right to a speedy trial since people have been known to die waiting on their retrials.

This is what happens when echo chambers exist. Fox did a lot less harm in the age of the tv where you actually interacted with human beings. With social media, the group polarization effect has been exponentially multiplied. You can make a long list of how many people call this administration the Biden Junta.
No wonder there was no COVID plan.

It kills off, disables, depowers and further impoverishes minorities and poors in droves, keeps foreigners out of the US and Americans hostage in the US, and herds people into echo and disinformation chambers.

A wet dream for hate.

It's the Wall.

COVID is the TRUE Trump Wall.

And they'll make sure to keep it around and spread it to keep the wall up. Even if a few of their own have to die or be removed.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I don't live in the US so for those who disliked Trump being acquitted twice and live there, I wish you good luck and stay safe for your future. But I live in the neighboring country so I would like that country to improve their infrastructures and being independently resourceful so we would get less stuck to this circus politics and dealing with disasters such as the current pandemic.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
No wonder there was no COVID plan.

It kills off, disables, depowers and further impoverishes minorities and poors in droves, keeps foreigners out of the US and Americans hostage in the US, and herds people into echo and disinformation chambers.

A wet dream for hate.

It's the Wall.

COVID is the TRUE Trump Wall.

And they'll make sure to keep it around and spread it to keep the wall up. Even if a few of their own have to die or be removed.
And it's also shortsighted. Odds are, a nice communist revolution filled with rapes, pillaging, and burning is just around the corner if things get worse.
I don't live in the US so for those who disliked Trump being acquitted twice and live there, I wish you good luck and stay safe for your future. But I live in the neighboring country so I would like that country to improve their infrastructures and being independently resourceful so we would get less stuck to this circus politics and dealing with disasters such as the current pandemic.
You're in Canada or Mexico. You're basically the apartment above a meth lab.