• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Speaking of Ted Cruz going to Cancun, didn't Mexico fordid Americans to go there? Especially how the country had a very high deaths per case ratio from the pandemic.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Speaking of Ted Cruz going to Cancun, didn't Mexico fordid Americans to go there? Especially how the country had a very high deaths per case ratio from the pandemic.
I find it ironic that one of Trump’s biggest supporters and allies was trying to escape to Mexico!

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's financial records when they've got the bastard on terrorism but won't charge him?

Oh, that's right, because then they'd have to charge all the other living presidents. Wouldn't want to shine a light on the activities the US regularly partakes in to expand its empire.

Ugh. Lest they prove Trump actively stole money from, like, a fellow wealthy American he is never going to see any legal repercussions.

Captain Jigglypuff

I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's financial records when they've got the bastard on terrorism but won't charge him?

Oh, that's right, because then they'd have to charge all the other living presidents. Wouldn't want to shine a light on the activities the US regularly partakes in to expand its empire.

Ugh. Lest they prove Trump actively stole money from, like, a fellow wealthy American he is never going to see any legal repercussions.
He’ll probably get away with it just like every other greedy rich guy in the US. The wealthy can literally get away with murder and not pay taxes and I find that pretty unfair especially since they are usually the main contributors to the economy.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
He’ll probably get away with it just like every other greedy rich guy in the US. The wealthy can literally get away with murder and not pay taxes and I find that pretty unfair especially since they are usually the main contributors to the economy.
Contrast this with what the Chinese gouverment did with Alibaba's CEO or any wealthy Chinese that evade taxes.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

Under this line of logic, it's specifically to acquit him on charges of being a greedy, system-cheating, poor-people-hurting scumfuck.

Phillies

I think one main difference is that this is being done at the state level instead of federal. New York has been trying to get his financial records for years and aren't likely to give this chance up to nail him. He also won't be protected by the GOP like he was during his impeachment trials. Its easy to get away with stuff when you have half of you jury in your back pocket.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto

Oh, he'll definitely get away with it.

Under this line of logic, it's specifically to acquit him on charges of being a greedy, system-cheating, poor-people-hurting scumfuck.

The system is built to protect people like him, so he's not getting hurt at all by this.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

chalkus

Trump is an ignorant fool who gets away with crimes because white society allows.him to. If he were black, he would have been jailed decades ago. The problem is that his supporters don't realize voting for him means they are just as unintelligent and crooked and corrupt as he is.

But what can you do.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Trump is an ignorant fool who gets away with crimes because white society allows.him to. If he were black, he would have been jailed decades ago. The problem is that his supporters don't realize voting for him means they are just as unintelligent and crooked and corrupt as he is.

But what can you do.
There's some Vietnameses, Taiwaneses, Hong Kongers & Japaneses that supported him for being tough on China in which they doubt on Biden even if they live so far away that American problems aren't their concerns.

And there's white people who respect everyone are concerned that the extremists would make them unintentionally discriminated against other races in the future for carrying diseases like what happened to most white countries during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Looks like something everybody knew has been re-confirmed.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

Looks like something everybody knew has been re-confirmed.
Cops have always been bastards.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

I’ve always felt a bit uncomfortable with some of Malcolm X’s beliefs particularly the one about white people being created by an evil scientist. That is clearly racism and it make me uncomfortable. I’m not saying that he didn’t have any good points for supporting the civil rights movement but his hatred of white people is extremely disturbing at the same time. All races and ethnicities have good and evil people among them. You just need to learn how to tell the two apart.