• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Manifesting that the protestors cause more destruction this summer as well. This just pokes holes in everyone’s logic last year that the problem with the protesting was the “chaos” and “looting”. Ahem no they never wanted protesting in the beginning.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Manifesting that the protestors cause more destruction this summer as well. This just pokes holes in everyone’s logic last year that the problem with the protesting was the “chaos” and “looting”. Ahem no they never wanted protesting in the beginning.
There's times where I just disagree to the protesters views, especially the ones that happened in my hometown of Montreal recently coming by hundreds. They were protesting against the pandemic curfew where everything closes at 8pm, some of them even damaging business. But they're just ignoring that at the same time their neighboring province Ontario has at least 3 times more cases than Quebec, with the pandemic situation there out of control and doctors and nurses screaming for outside help. So no, I'll take any options to control this pandemic, including the curfew staying in place, and screw those protesters.

Sham

There's times where I just disagree to the protesters views, especially the ones that happened in my hometown of Montreal recently coming by hundreds. They were protesting against the pandemic curfew where everything closes at 8pm, some of them even damaging business. But they're just ignoring that at the same time their neighboring province Ontario has at least 3 times more cases than Quebec, with the pandemic situation there out of control and doctors and nurses screaming for help. So no, I'll take any options to control this pandemic, including the curfew staying in place, and screw those protesters.
Sorry but I’m not discussing anti maskers getting their undergarments in a twist over being told stay home. My post is specifically about racial injustice and protests concerning that which is what the discussion at hand is about.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Sorry but I’m not discussing anti maskers getting their undergarments in a twist over being told stay home. My post is specifically about racial injustice and protests concerning that which is what the discussion at hand is about.
This happened in my hometown too, although the one about Chauvin's trial is much less than the one against racism against Asian people not long ago. Still, we have officers who use excessive physical forces against their targets despite not being trigger happy. And some of protesters who tried to destroy business just wanted to give all the protesters bad names.

Sham

This happened in my hometown too, although the one about Chauvin's trial is much less than the one against racism against Asian people not long ago. Still, we have officers who use excessive physical forces against their targets despite not being trigger happy. And some of protesters who tried to destroy business just wanted to give all the protesters bad names.
This sounds a lot like “not all cops are bad guys!!!” Which is against the point. We know not every single cop is trigger happy. We are focusing on the ones that are. And quite frankly I’m more concerned about the black lives being taken than businesses being destroyed. Those are my priorities. If you’re more focused on the protest effects and not the reason why they’re happening in the first place I suggest you divest.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
2 more shootings.

1 with a cry of "Blue Lives Matter", even.

It's retaliation.

This will soon be war between black people and cops.

Pick a side.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Yeaaaaaaah. So apparently people are getting pretty upset at a Police off having to shoot a 16 year old girl and killing her which does sound pretty bad until you hear why he had to fire at her. She was trying to stab two women. People are protesting against the officer and I actually think this hostility towards police is getting a bit out of hand. Of course I’m not trying to say it’s okay to shoot teenagers dead but in this case it was better than the alternative of having two women stabbed to death and then the teenage attacker being shot dead. That girl was actually trying to hurt people and needed to be stopped and yes it’s unfortunate that she was shot dead but if she didn’t get shot, who knows how badly things could have gotten or how many more people she could have hurt? This girl was literally holding a knife and coming after her victims. The officer also warned her to drop the knife and get down on the ground several times. I find it disturbing that people want the Officer to be held accountable for the death and there was a protest for her as if she was some hero. No. Just no. This girl was caught on camera trying to kill two people and she needed to be stopped. She really isn’t the victim here.

Sham

Yeaaaaaaah. So apparently people are getting pretty upset at a Police off having to shoot a 16 year old girl and killing her which does sound pretty bad until you hear why he had to fire at her. She was trying to stab two women. People are protesting against the officer and I actually think this hostility towards police is getting a bit out of hand. Of course I’m not trying to say it’s okay to shoot teenagers dead but in this case it was better than the alternative of having two women stabbed to death and then the teenage attacker being shot dead. That girl was actually trying to hurt people and needed to be stopped and yes it’s unfortunate that she was shot dead but if she didn’t get shot, who knows how badly things could have gotten or how many more people she could have hurt? This girl was literally holding a knife and coming after her victims. The officer also warned her to drop the knife and get down on the ground several times. I find it disturbing that people want the Officer to be held accountable for the death and there was a protest for her as if she was some hero. No. Just no. This girl was caught on camera trying to kill two people and she needed to be stopped. She really isn’t the victim here.
Please. Don’t even make this about having a “weapon”. There have been plenty of minorities killed without having a concealed weapon so what was your excuse then? Cops have been able to take mass shooters in custody who were white but somehow a girl with a knife is too “uncontrollable”. Your post is giving extremely racist undertones. It seems like you’re using this particular case as a “gotcha” moment on why cops really aren’t that bad by hyper focusing on the fact she had a weapon and not the fact she is one of the multiple black people killed this month. And then it’s more disgusting that you’re attacking people for protesting her death. And I like how you say multiple times “I’m not trying to say” but then continue to actually say it. What’s the truth? If you really believe her having a weapon was the deciding factor if she was killed or not I have a beach house to sell you in Idaho because you’re silly. You’ve had yet to saying anything about the police brutality going on but suddenly have the energy to write a dissertation on why this girl deserves to die.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Also you don’t jump out of the car and empty your gun in a way that could hit the person you think needs help.

One of the hugest issues right now is a failure of deescalation and just immediately thinking of someone as a threat that needs put down right away, and this really showcased it.

BGMaxie

Let's be crystal clear about something, cops in the US have pissed on everything that can be called trust and good faith, for years, nay decades regarding their abuse of force and authority. So it is very very understandable for people to really not buy onto any argument that it was proper procedure after so many fiascos, regardless of a case in which it could have been justified.

Cops have a REAL problem regarding public trust and if social media are jumping the gun (pun non intended) with this issue, then it speaks at large scale that there are still problems with police as a whole that need to be solved before they can gain the public's support.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Biden has confirmed he is officially going to recognize Armenian Genocide.

Her biji Cımoyê Bahattîn Ağa.

Edit: For more commentary, see the spoiler:
Biggest effect American official recognition of the 1915 genocide is the fact it will force Israel to officially recognize the genocide, and stop supporting Azerbaijan against Armenia, especially since Armenia's unofficial ally Greece is trying to rekindle security relationship with Israel since the Tsipras era.

1915 Genocide is not, and never has been a purely Armenian-Turkish affair. Not only is this is the same genocide as Assyrian Genocide (Seyfo), Maronite Genocide in Lebanon, and various genocides and ethnic cleansings against the Anatolian and later Cypriot Greek population, it has also been part of anti-Kurdish genocide, even though many Kurds participated in the genocide (my family was one of the few mildly rich ones that didn't through sheer dumb luck and coincidence), as Ezidis were killed to Sunnify the population, but this has been the template Turkey used for other ethnicities and religious groups after and during the foundation of the Republic, as seen in the anti-Kurdish massacres in the early republic period, and anti-left massacres of Alevi Turkish population in 1960s-70s, among other things.

And no, Republic of Armenia does not have any legal rights for territory, though individual Armenians clearly do. So, this will be a fun affair.

Edit: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...sident-joe-biden-on-armenian-remembrance-day/
And it is done.
Now do Seyfo.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The Republicans keep coming up with conspiracy theories. They're now spreading conspiracy theories that Biden wants to limit consumption of red meat in order to fight climate change.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The Republicans keep coming up with conspiracy theories. They're now spreading conspiracy theories that Biden wants to limit consumption of red meat in order to fight climate change.
It's just a repeat of them saying that AOC wants to ban hamburgers.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
They literally have talking point mailers. Email lists with talking points going out to both the chud polloi and chud media have been going on for decades. It's part of the organizing and unification conservatives have leveraged against disjointed liberals and leftists.

Basically there was one study showing how much emissions would go down and food supply would go up if red meat consumption was drastically reduced, and all of a sudden it’s official policy despite no one saying so

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Tucker Carlson was a fan of the guy who killed Harvey Milk because he was gay, he's always been trash.
Well, it's not like I thought he was ever a good person, so yeah.

Also, there is a John Oliver segment that talks about Carlson's white supremacy talking points.

It's just what part of the garbage pile do you want to dissect.