• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Darato

(o,..,o)
Does anyone still think Bernie still has chance like others keep going about or like Cruz think he has.

L.F.D.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Does anyone still think Bernie still has chance like others keep going about or like Cruz think he has.

L.F.D.

Nope, him and cruz are both out. Get ready trump v Hillary.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Cruz has a chance, but it requires the convention to screw Trump over, meaning there might be literal bloodshed.

Mordent99

Banned
My favorite thing about this election cycle is now the fact that all of this, plus Cruz's desperation move to name Fiorina as his VP candidate with half of Trump's delegate count, just happened in the past week

Yep, a testimony to the "never give up and never think things through" spirit of the Republican Party.

L.F.D.

No.

Nobody is "Feeling the Bern" anymore. They're Berned out.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
boohoo my candidate didn't win

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Cruz has a chance, but it requires the convention to screw Trump over, meaning there might be literal bloodshed.

Nah, Trump will most likely get the 1237 delegates, but even if he is just short, they wont take it away with him destroying cruz in the numbers.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

I will be honest, I'm getting to the point when I want to see the right-wing loons who seriously think Trump would be an acceptable presidential candidate lose their marbles and do... well, something. I just want them to be seen for what they are.

Then again, who would they get to be their nominee? Can they actually dig up Reagan's corpse and run that?

Ted Cruz looks like that fat guy from The Office.

Also there's this lol

There actually was an article that explained why Ted Cruz's face seems so punchable to us. Interesting, but I also guess I don't understand why scientists need to devote time to that.

And the other story is gold. Okay, maybe only just.

Yep, a testimony to the "never give up and never think things through" spirit of the Republican Party.

No.

Nobody is "Feeling the Bern" anymore. They're Berned out.

I wouldn't say that's a fair assessment. Many people still plan on voting for him, despite the fact he can't win, to secure him as many delegates as possible going into the convention so he'll have more clout to shape the democrattic party's agenda. Everyone should be able to get behind that.

If it were me I would bluff and threaten to run as an independent. "Give me what I want or Hitler will be president" is a pretty good bargaining chip.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Honestly, none of the Bernie supporters I follow on Twitter are burned out about Bernie at all. They still back him 100% of the way and are encouraging people to vote for him in the remaining primaries.

It could just be that he didn't have enough support in the recent states and, while he looks good in terms of polling on the overall compared to Hillary, he simply does not have it uniformly across the country -- which is one of the downsides of our primary system. (The other one being, of course, that caucuses are ********.)

bobjr

Staff member
I will be honest, I'm getting to the point when I want to see the right-wing loons who seriously think Trump would be an acceptable presidential candidate lose their marbles and do... well, something. I just want them to be seen for what they are.

Then again, who would they get to be their nominee? Can they actually dig up Reagan's corpse and run that?

Well considering they've assaulted preteen girls at rallies they've already shown it. And they wanted Paul Ryan to run in a brokered convention, but he's staying the hell away from it all. I'm honestly thinking he's waiting for 2020. If Kasich was smart he would have done the same.
I wouldn't say that's a fair assessment. Many people still plan on voting for him, despite the fact he can't win, to secure him as many delegates as possible going into the convention so he'll have more clout to shape the democrattic party's agenda. Everyone should be able to get behind that.

I honestly think Bernie ran at first to keep Hilary left and honest, then things steamrolled when he started to get serious support. Plus if he stays in he gets to talk at the convention where if he drops out he might not be able to.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
y'all might complain and complain about this primary process but everybody is taking it for granted. US is unique in the sense that people can actually vote for who their nominee can be. most places just have their party leaders choose somebody out of nowhere.

be thankful you can even be heard.

bobjr

Staff member
To be fair the Republican party might break that trend this year.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I would say that the Republican Party is gonna need a long hard look at itself if Hillary/Sanders wins as it implodes in on itself, especially if they do indeed pick a non-population backed candidate, but that's what the RNC told the party to do in 2012 in response to its abysmal minority support, and, well.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Sonic Boom...

... It's been some years since I've seen that name indeed.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
To be fair the Republican party might break that trend this year.

To be fair the Republican party has shot themselves in the foot one to many times.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand".

There's just too many different factions/subgroups within the Republican party that it's difficult to appeal to and appease everyone and thus conflict arises within the party.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
You know what I find coincidential? There is also an on-going (nearing its end) Presidential and Vice Presidential Debate here in the Philippine Islands that is having a somewhat similar dilemma to the US elections. In our case, a candidate named Rodrigo Duterte, Mayor of Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines, is somewhat like Trump in the US.

But if there is one thing I can guarantee, I cannot wait to read a comic version of the entire US presidential debate 2016. You see, I seriously cannot help but see this year's US debate like an HBO movie not just because of the Winter is Trumping shenanigans. This year's new form of debating is really like a TV Drama show and competition.