• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics 2021: Ignore the Neighslayers

AuraChannelerChris

Disappearing isn't that bad, actually.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's news from MENA:
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Armenian_parliamentary_election
Current pro-European PM Pashinyan has won the Armenian snap election, but lost his majority to change the constitution. This means the members of the Constitutional Court from the old regime won't be dismissed, but Armenia will keep its commitment to the armistice agreement Azerbaijan, even though Azerbaijan continues to occupy Armenia proper.

*Turkish Constitutional Court has decided to open the case against the pro-Kurdish HDP, which means Biden has likely decided to support Erdoğan as part of the Kabul agreement until the next election.

Even if the Turkish opposition decides to unify after HDP closes down, with US support for Erdoğan and his intended new electoral system, they have no chance of winning the next election (Erdoğan was sure to win the next election anyway in a Pyrrhic manner, but with this, he will win big with no losses).

(US refuses to support opposition parties in Turkey because none of them are properly aligned with US interests if they aren't outright hostile to the US, but continues to support non-partisan opposition news circles.)

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I can't believe that people, likely hardcore, possibly delusional Trump supporters think that Trump is going to be reinstated as President come August (well, actually, I can).

Haha, August comes around, people are expecting or at least hoping he gets reinstated and nothing happens. Oh! Their disappointment! I can't wait!

AuraChannelerChris

I can't believe that people, likely hardcore, possibly delusional Trump supporters think that Trump is going to be reinstated as President come August (well, actually, I can).

Haha, August comes around, people are expecting or at least hoping he gets reinstated and nothing happens. Oh! Their disappointment! I can't wait!
About that, they moved that to December.

Poke Trainer J

In a Juneteenth Op-Ed, R&B Singer Macy Gray is pressuring the U.S. Government to replace the current American flag because most people within the Progressive Movement on the Far Left of Liberal Democrats and SJW's (Social Justice Warriors) firmly believe that it's a "symbol of racism" where it still bears a familiar resemblance to the Confederate flag which was created as "a symbol of opposition to the abolishment of slavery" citing the U.S. Capitol Riots on January 6th, 2021 as the reason behind the decision to officially discontinue Old Glory:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
In a Juneteenth Op-Ed, R&B Singer Macy Gray is pressuring the U.S. Government to replace the current American flag because most people within the Progressive Movement on the Far Left of Liberal Democrats and SJW's (Social Justice Warriors) firmly believe that it's a "symbol of racism" where it still bears a familiar resemblance to the Confederate flag which was created as "a symbol of opposition to the abolishment of slavery" citing the U.S. Capitol Riots on January 6th, 2021 as the reason behind the decision to officially discontinue Old Glory:

PANIC! SOMEBODY SAID AN OP-ED WHICH HAS NO WEIGHT!

Try harder.

bobjr

Steel Ball Fun
Staff member
I don't know why you need to add quotes around the description of the Confederate flag when it was designed for this reason as quoted by the creator

"As a people we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race."

The Admiral

solid state survivor

Speaking in my authority as (as some people have said) an SJW, and because people have already pointed out the rest of it, I don't see a resemblance to the Confederate [battle] flag unless every other object that features stars and those three colors necessarily looks like the Confederate [battle] flag. Does every yellow-and-black object resemble a bee?

However, it is a symbol of racism -- but the reason why it's a symbol of racism (and why Macy Gray is technically wrong because any American flag will necessarily be a symbol of racism) is because America is an extraordinarily racist country even to this day. This op-ed exists only to gin up fearmongers ( :thonk: ) and anyone who uses even baseline critical thinking skills will recognize this -- and the pointlessness of the act of changing it -- pretty quickly.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I feel like you could always find isolated stories like these and use them to prove that the "libtard SJWs" are outta control.

As far as the United States is concerned, my problem doesn't reside in it's history per se, but in our unwillingness to fix our mistakes.
We still support voting right violations, and we don't fix problems that disproportionately affect people of color.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Connecticut has legalized recreational cannabis yesterday. Now 18 states have legal cannabis. Rhode Island may be next, but don't count on it.

Also yesterday, Montenegro and Serbia adapted the new EU accession methodology, with no progress in the actual process:

We'll see if there is progress in the December meetings.

Vernikova

Champion

Eric Adams looks like he's in position to win the NYC mayoral race. Sad. It's insane that Wiley is even close to touching the mayoral seat: she's no answers to anything; AOC made a mistake to endorse her. Yang should've dropped out a while ago and endorsed Garcia, maybe then things would've been different.

AuraChannelerChris

The Admiral

solid state survivor
Yang should've dropped out a while ago and endorsed Garcia, maybe then things would've been different.
Is Garcia that level of "actually just a standard US Libertarian but our parties suck so bad that they're able to infiltrate the one that's supposed to be relatively left" that Yang would actually endorse her, though? God I never want to hear about Andrew Yang ever again. **** that guy.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
New York State just disbarred Rudy Giuliani for spreading lies about the 2020 Election.

Vernikova

Champion
Is Garcia that level of "actually just a standard US Libertarian but our parties suck so bad that they're able to infiltrate the one that's supposed to be relatively left" that Yang would actually endorse her, though? God I never want to hear about Andrew Yang ever again. **** that guy.
She worked in the DeBlasio administration, so I don't think so. She appears to be an ordinary liberal. They did agree to campaign with each other before primary voting took place though.