• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics 2021: Ignore the Neighslayers

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
His symptoms might not be that bad since he was vaccinated, though he is disabled.

As said though, he is a rich guy who can afford the care.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The problem is all these Covid Deniers/People appeasing that crowd in power use this as an excuse to say "it's not bad, we don't need any mandates or restrictions" as they receive top shelf medical care and there's no hospital beds left in their area.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The problem is all these Covid Deniers/People appeasing that crowd in power use this as an excuse to say "it's not bad, we don't need any mandates or restrictions" as they receive top shelf medical care and there's no hospital beds left in their area.
Dallas actually ran out of ICU beds for kids.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

PsychoLogical

Nursing Homes are now set to be required to have their staff be vaccinated or they lose Medicaid and Medicare funding. Just a note that it’s apparently estimated that around 40% of all nursing staff aren’t vaccinated.

This is a good thing. If you can’t do something as simple as having medical staff being vaccinated then have fun getting fked over. Justified all the way.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Active White cis het Southern MAGA Bomber in DC:MSM Sleeps and doesn't take seriously
Brown people trying to flee for their lives from the Taliban:The thing MSM focuses on as a "problem"

Show you what "neutrality" ACTUALLY means.

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm pretty sure the only way DeSantis could have made things worse was to make Covid Mandatory.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'm pretty sure the only way DeSantis could have made things worse was to make Covid Mandatory.
How are his current actions not suggesting that already? LOL. He simply hasn't said it out loud just yet.

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."

The Admiral

solid state survivor
It's almost like there's a pervasive culture of racism against the Afghan people here in America and the media is trying to use that to gin people up to want to kill more of them because our masters get off to the murder of people that aren't like them!
This should be fun.

I shouldn't look forward to seeing what new bullshit the extreme right wing will come up with, but...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
It's true that the people fully support the withdrawal while the media is completely against it.
The media is all about ratings. The only reason they're covering it at all is because they know it'll get the viewers to tune in.

I'm going to change gears slightly here for a minute to talk about the vaccine, because I decided to do a little experiment. So we've probably all noticed that people have suddenly become really religious as of late due to the vaccine, and they're using their beliefs as an excuse to try not to get the vaccine. So I sent a letter to numerous Christian congregations (about fifty; Christians make up the majority of the anti-vaccers) challenging them to show me one single line of doctrine from their church that forbids people from getting vaccines (asking them to cite book, verse and line and tell me exactly which version of the Bible it comes from). So far no line of doctrine has been shown to me.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i dont think i will ever understand how healthcare workers who are anti vax, "less smart people" or just plain dumb who oppose vaccinating 100% the healthcare staff in affected areas. i can understand/accept those who are simply opposed/brainwashed to vaccinations but wholly disagree with them on every single point they spew. you'd think those staff members in hospitals, long term homes and any other medical branch would think mandatory vaccinations are harsh terms to swallow. some people legit cant take the vaccine but thats a minority of the case. some people just arent sharper than a butter knife when it comes to common sense. it still makes me wonder whats wrong with medical staff who choose to oppose vaccines or mandatory vaccination rules when they see the carnage it causes in their work places.