• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Ascended Dialga

A crowd of QAnon cultists gathered in Dallas on Tuesday to see JFK Jr. They expected him to emerge from the shadows to become Donald Trump's vice president when Trump is reinstated. There were literally people waving flags and wearing T-shirts that said "Trump/ JFK Jr 2024". Just one problem: JFK Jr has been dead since 1999. What a bunch of clowns...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
A crowd of QAnon cultists gathered in Dallas on Tuesday to see JFK Jr. They expected him to emerge from the shadows to become Donald Trump's vice president when Trump is reinstated. There were literally people waving flags and wearing T-shirts that said "Trump/ JFK Jr 2024". Just one problem: JFK Jr has been dead since 1999. What a bunch of clowns...

that was hilarious though i think they were correct to wait there. their only problem was the plane and person were ghosts and they didnt have the tech to see them.

in reality, they did claim that he will return at a later date and different location. if one stupid idea fails, kick the can down the road and promote an equally stupid idea to correct or replace it...

PoDiRancher

Inappropriate Behavior
So, I've been seeing people defend this Biden on this with all sorts of excuses. It's no surprise, they defended him sniffing, groping, and kissing on children, so why not showering inappropriately with them? Nobody even minded him flirting with them either (“I love those barrettes in your hair, man... I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed!”).

Trump had some weird interactions with his adult daughter Ivanka, no doubt. Creepy as hell, and liberals always roast him for that (and rightfully so). Those same libs are silent or making excuses for this. What do you guys think...?

They’re going to let him get away with being a mass shooter
Mass self-defense shooters should be let to "get away". Also, the """""victims""""" were not only attackers, but had a very bad past, unlike the boy they tried to attack.

So Trump supporters have adopted "Let's go Brandon!" as their new rallying cry. For those whose don't know, it originated from an NBC Sports interview with NASCAR driver Brandon Brown at Talladega where the crowd was audibly chanting "F**k Joe Biden!" During this, the reporter stated "You can hear the chants from the crowd, 'Let's go, Brandon!'" The phrase has since gone viral on social media from Trump supporters to express antipathy for President Biden and as a protest against a perceived liberal bias in mainstream media.
It's not a perceived liberal bias, it's rather undeniable. Aside from Fox there's no mainstream news that's even remotely close to being conservative (they should all be neutral anyway though).

This election might prove 2 things at least.

1. You can't focus your election on being anti-Trump when he isn't in an election.

2. CRT is actually effective at getting people to make up a bad thing and do their best to go out and stop it. This one is kind of worrying because I have no idea how you combat this one.

I have a solution for #2. Get CRT out of schools. Yes, yes, it's not taught in schools and I don't know what CRT is.

I think its a sign that both parties, in their current forms, are dying, and that we are in the middle of a major political realignment.

The Democrats cant get out of their own way and actually do things to help people, like we’re seeing now in Congress, and that is turning off key voting blocks. Look at the fight going on in Congress now - two nominally Democratic Senators are the roadblock to any substantial reform or economic investment.

The Republicans are also dying, though. They have to resort to rigging the system through partisan gerrymandering and voter suppression laws to retain control in a losing battle against demographics. They don’t offer anything substantial on a policy front that would actually help voters. Its mostly just “culture war” stuff, tax cuts to undermine the social safety net, and keeping people wound tight through fear. They unleashed and cheered on a beast in the form of the Tea Party and Donald Trump, and they are losing control of it as policy-oriented politicians are replaced by…well…I’ll just stop there.

If that's rigging the system then what would you call trying to make it easier (if not legal) for illegal immigrants to vote? I agree though, both parties are unpopular, Republicans more so though.
I'm not blaming the people who got off their a**.

I'm blaming the people who refused to participate in stopping fascism because they'd rather wait for somebody to start a workers' revolution that will eliminate their need to work when the robot labor takes over, allowing them to do their art full-time....from home...like they already were...

I'm blaming those who would rather let facism win then even temporarily halt it, for a "told you so" smugass moment before they're executed, enslaved, chopped up, raped, lobotomized and/or euthanized.

what the actual **** lmao

Thank you Mr Parhar, your sacrifice won't go unnoticed. No one will miss your flat earth BS and your Convid Denying ranting. I see the horse dewormer medicine worked amazingly to treat the virus, as in it didn't do squat to treat it. May you rest in peace in the depths of hell.

In other news, 7/13 j6 attendees have won their elections a few days ago. Some were re elected and others just got their first seats. I'm sure this trend will continue in the other local elections.

I heard Joe Rogan drinks engine coolant and puts horse candy in his coffee on top of taking horse dewormer medicine. What's wrong with the guy? Does he identify as a robotic horse or something?!

I refuse to believe anyone can be that dumb, sounds like psyops to make conservatives seem stupid. If it's real then we need to really start building more insane asylums.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I heard Joe Rogan drinks engine coolant and puts horse candy in his coffee on top of taking horse dewormer medicine. What's wrong with the guy? Does he identify as a robotic horse or something?!
I don't think he is dumb enough to drink coolant but I wouldn't be surprised he did it either. He is dumb as a rock and says a lot of things for shock value but the percentage of thing he says and actually believe is hard to guess. His believers would fall for that within a heart beat.

As for dewormer, my stance hasn't changed since they started using it. It's very simple, if you think you are livestock the dewormer is to correct medicine for you. No need to trample on their hooves and try to correct their stupid ideas, they are free to choose that option.

if someone posts a pictures of cows at pasture and a Ttump supporter crowd, id have a hard time telling which picture has no livestock in it. the only difference in the 2 pics would be the cows look like they are always bored.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The National File is listed with a "hyper-partisan right" bias with "unreliable" and "problematic" content.
Source

Speaking of problematic, defending Rittenhouse is a big problem, considering his whole story is that he defended property that he didn't own and was far away from him, he killed two people who's lives are never coming back, and we already established earlier in this thread that he is a white supremacist.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
The National File is listed with a "hyper-partisan right" bias with "unreliable" and "problematic" content.
Source

Speaking of problematic, defending Rittenhouse is a big problem, considering his whole story is that he defended property that he didn't own and was far away from him, he killed two people who's lives are never coming back, and we already established earlier in this thread that he is a white supremacist.
i wouldnt worry about that, they will find a way to paint him as a misguided "well meaning" person who is acting in self defense against protesters and will receive the usual slap on the wrist for his assassination mission over state borders... justice just like now the founding fathers' intended it to be...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
i wouldnt worry about that, they will find a way to paint him as a misguided "well meaning" person who is acting in self defense against protesters and will receive the usual slap on the wrist for his assassination mission over state borders... justice just like now the founding fathers' intended it to be...
Well, there's always the hope for federal charges...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Well, there's always the hope for federal charges...
true but things seem to have the same odds as a single coin flip. its a good thing they got the national guard on standby for the final result. its going to be contentious in many ways. forget throwing the book at him, throw the entire the library at him. any light to moderate punishment is going to cause some protests that he could get off lightly.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
He's going to get off, and it's going to empower other far right lunatics to provoke protestors so they can open fire on them. Welcome to the beginning of the 2nd American Civil War.

If you plan on attending any protest or demonstrations in the future, be prepared. Carry an IFAK with you and take a stop-the-bleed class. If you have a firearm of your own and the conviction to use it to stop incidences of terrorism, carry it. This is the game they want to play and we'd best get used to the rules.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
They will likely give probation or community service. If unlucky 2 or 3 months in prison max.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
While I don’t disagree, several people were armed and one person did aim at Kyle after he started shooting, only to get shot by him, with the trial using that as a justified shooting because the other person had a gun.

It’s one of those issues that sucks because no one will let the left get away with basic self defense the right yells is justified, while glorifying the mass shooters themselves because they’re killing the people they want dead.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
While I don’t disagree, several people were armed and one person did aim at Kyle after he started shooting, only to get shot by him, with the trial using that as a justified shooting because the other person had a gun.

It’s one of those issues that sucks because no one will let the left get away with basic self defense the right yells is justified, while glorifying the mass shooters themselves because they’re killing the people they want dead.
I'm sure a few people in the crowd were armed but it would've been a much better situation if that teen stayed home in his own state and played video games. There is no reasoning for one to cross statelines packing heat to attend a protest where he kills and injures others. The motive is very clear but the final descision isnt as eady to predict.

People carrying guns in USA is common enough. Being the one to point and shoot first is fairly significant. Its kind of predictable that others will point theirs at you if you are the first to initiate in their self defense situation.I don't buy the self defense BS, there is difference between being armed and arms.

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
It’s the whole “ Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” quote. If he isn’t convicted that means it’s okay to go out and be a mass shooter if you go out and kill certain groups of people only.

Conversely you can also be gunned down by police by having something that might look like a gun maybe, and you’re lucky you’ll get an “oops” from the precinct.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Grosskreutz's testimony was an absolute disaster made all the worse by the emphasis the prosecution placed on him. I am extremely disappointed in the prosecution for a) choosing him as their star witness in the first place and b) not preparing him better for the lines of questioning he'd receive. Grosskreutz was the worst person to focus on in my opinion, they needed to find more witnesses from the crowd that witnessed the original shooting against Rosenbaum, as whether or not the jury considers that first shooting justified will paint how they see the following two shootings. Either Rittenhouse is a poor lost kid who was defending his life, in which case the actions of Huber and Grosskreutz appear in an unfavorable light, or, as is actually the case, he's an egocentric white kid putting his nose where it doesn't belong and LARPing as a firefighter, paramedic, and cop, picking fights with protestors and then shooting them when they display even the slightest hint of a physical confrontation, in which case Huber and Grosskreutz's use of force to stop him are both justified.

Grosskreutz is filing suit for 10 million dollars against the city of Kenosha. You're god damn right he is, as he should be. The fact that the police made no attempt to do their jobs in protecting protestors against an active shooter is reason enough alone for the surviving victim (and the members of the deceased victim's families) to file suit.

He pointed a gun at Rittenhouse. If Rittenhouse was a muslim that opened fire in a church instead of a brainwashed Proud Boys wannabe that opened fire at a BLM protest, would a single person on the right say that Grosskreutz would have been unjustified in pointing a gun at him? Would they say he'd be unjustified if he had pulled that trigger and stopped a mass murderer from claiming any more victims? Why does the "good guys with guns" narrative only seem to apply to white conservatives?

The prosecution absolutely dropped the ball with this one. My only hope at this point is for an unprejudiced mistrial and a competent prosecutor retrying the case in the future.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
The prosecution absolutely dropped the ball with this one. My only hope at this point is for an unprejudiced mistrial and a competent prosecutor retrying the case in the future.
With this Judge, I doubt we'd get a mistrial without prejudice. It's very clear that he doesn't like the prosecutor.

KillerDraco

And to no one's surprise but everyone's disappointment, Rittenhouse was acquitted.

I'd say the system doesn't work but let's be real, it's working exactly as it was designed to.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
And to no one's surprise but everyone's disappointment, Rittenhouse was acquitted.

I'd say the system doesn't work but let's be real, it's working exactly as it was designed to.
I kind of had a hunch this is what was going to happen, because the jury was taking awhile to deliberate. As I said before, we can only hope for federal charges.

bobjr

Staff member
You could tell the second he admitted to the illegal weapon charges, only for the judge to immediately throw them out, that he wouldn’t even get a slap on the wrist

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Ah, justice is served just as how the founding fathers planned it to be... you can be free to commit any crime and get away with it as long as you are of correct race and persecute the approved race.

This is a worse result than expected. Was thinking he'd get a wrist slap but that didn't even happen. The system works as intended.

At least they took the correct measures to have a force in the city to deal with the predictable protests. Hopefully Kyle clone 2.0 doesn't do a copy cat shooting to add the icing on the cake..