• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
FOX News host Tucker Carlson is against the RESTRICT Act, saying that it will make America more like China. I can't believe that I actually agree with Tucker Carlson on something.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The so called Tiktok ban bill probably wont even make it anyways due to Rand Paul stating he'll be blocking it due to reasons like saying it violates the First Amendment and other sh1t like claiming it could be used against American companies, and stating that the US would be emulating China's censorship policy.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The so called Tiktok ban bill probably wont even make it anyways due to Rand Paul stating he'll be blocking it due to reasons like saying it violates the First Amendment and other sh1t like claiming it could be used against American companies and stating that the US would be emulating China's censorship policy.
Pretty much. I can't believe that the internet will soon thank Rand freaking Paul for saving it.

JourneymanN00b

JourneymanN00b

Time to find out if nobody indeed is above the law!

• He continuously lied to everyone
  • He launched an insurrection
  • He paid hush money
  • He pressured a SoS to find him 11,780 votes in GA
  • He stole and hid classified documents
  • He grabbed women and minorities by the pussy
If anyone deserves to be prosecuted, IT’S HIM BY A LONG SHOT!!! Let the blood (or ketchup) flow as his mob gets put down like the sub-humans they are!

Last edited:

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

My heart is breaking for my trans friends right now. Transphobia is running rampant around these parts, and it’s really taking a toll.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
FsRoM2CWYAETjSW

That's 2829 mass shootings perpetrated by cis-gendered individuals, and... 3 by transgender individuals. Compare this to transgender/non-binary people being roughly 1% of the U.S. population and we see that trans people are actually incredibly under-represented when it comes to mass shootings, almost by a factor of 10. I'm not doing the research here but I can guarantee you the same would not be true if we look into the young conservative white guy demographic.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
If that’s the same data I’ve seen elsewhere one of the shooters only claimed to be trans to try and get a lighter sentence and stopped when it didn’t work.

If you're referring to the Club Q shooter, I believe they were excluded from this data as it was transparently an attempt to troll. Well, maybe troll isn't a strong enough word when you just killed 5 people in a violent hate crime, but it was clearly not a sincere expression of gender identity regardless.

If you're referring to another incident, that's entirely possible as well.

Ascended Dialga

As if things weren't already terrifying for the American transgender community, GOP lawmakers in Kentucky have overridden Governor Beshear's veto against one the strictest anti-trans bill in the country, and now that bill is law, going into effect in June. It bans gender-affirming care for children under 18 and forces schoolchildren to use the bathroom corresponding to the gender they were assigned at birth.