• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It's like Trump is actively trying to be hated!

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
It's like Trump is actively trying to be hated!
Understatement of the Century:As long as his cult of MAGA and Metokur coddles, comforts and defends him, he'll feel invincible.

Best start with finding out who Mister Metokur(Formerly the Internet Aristocrat, goes by Jim) really is, sue and/or arrest him for doxxing, incitement to violence/harassment/murder/rape/libel/slander/war/cybercrime/arson/trolling/terrorism/discrimination, slander, harassment, libel, obstruction of justice, fraud, death+rape threats(implied, real and incited), hacking, invasion of privacy, persecution of minorities and women, perjury(It'll happen), ties to Anonymous(A terrorist group according to the US and many other governments' watch lists), stalking(both real and cyber), induced loss of profit and income, financial fraud, tax fraud, multiple ToS violations across multiple sites, corruption/radicalization of minors, deadnaming, showing sexually explicit materials (especially to minors) where that's illegal without properly enforcing age ratings, encouraging people of all ages(especially minors) to break the law, identity fraud, trolling, piracy, election fraud(incited), possession of stolen goods, possession of illicit sexual materials, copyright/trademark infringement and fraud and inciting such, unlawful destruction of property(incited and committed), discrimination(every form on Earth), impersonation of many people that it is illegal to, vigilantism, legal fraud, and whatever other books can be thrown at him, then the Nazi dominoes will fall with him.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Salvini isn't just a mere MP, he is de facto leader of the right-wing coalition part of Five Star Movement coalition. He is effectively the PM behind the PM. And since Sarkozy did the same thing, Salvini is totally in legal right to do so, without leaving EU even.

But yes, US is officially out of Human Rights Council because of UNHRC's comments about child camps. BTW, US has been trying to get out from UN establishments including UNESCO(because they reaffirmed the fact that Hebron is a Palestinian city), so this is not too big. But this is amusing since US has been using UN for its forieng policy gains, so this feels like the beginning of the collapse of British Empire after 1918.

Edit: People on Twitter commented that Bush actually withdrawn from UNHRC during Iraqi occupation which is correct. But this strongly reinforces my previous point, Trump is preparing to occupy and balkanize, not regime change, Iran.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
At what point do you think the American Civil War was inevitable?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Just in case you ever get asked which group has the most annoying fanbase the Confederacy is a solid answer.

Scammel

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics/haley-pompeo-human-rights-bias/index.html

Geez, you have to try this hard to act like a mustache-twirling villain.

No, this one's completely legitimate. The UNHRC is trash:

UN Human Rights Council Condemnations 2006-2016:

Israel 68
Syria 20
Burma 11
North Korea 9
Belarus 6
Iran 6
Eritrea 5
Sudan 3
Sri Lanka 3
Libya 2
Burundi 1
Honduras 1
Algeria 0
China 0
⁠Iraq 0
Pakistan 0
Russia 0
Somalia 0
Turkey 0
Venezuela 0
Vietnam 0
Yemen 0
Zimbabwe 0

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Scammel

That's not even the reason they are leaving and you know it.

Not really. America and the American right has always been especially sympathetic towards Israel, so the only surprise is that this bastion of obvious antisemitism has been tolerated for so long.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
So the Israeli Government can do no wrong? K.

Just because a government has more complaints, does not mean a bias is there.

Scammel

So the Israeli Government can do no wrong? K.

Just because a government has more complaints, does not mean a bias is there.

'There is no unique feature of the Israeli state that could possibly account for the fact that this organisation thinks it has a worse record on human rights than Russia and China'.

Your hatred of the Trump administration is at the point where you're willing to turn a blind eye to racism.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Zora

perpetually tired
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...cities-cost-more-keeping-migrant-kids-n884871

$775 per person per night. But yes, please go on how this is the party of fiscal responsibility.

In all seriousness though, the news this week has been very hard to take in. The latest development is Trump will incarcerate families together rather than separating children, which seems to miss the miss the broader point that asylum-seekers are not in any meaningful sense illegal.

And part of me is terrified where this is leading. The GOP seems uniterested im doing anything but taking advantage of the situation; my opinion of them could not he lower. When there's talk of US denaturalizing citizens and ICE planning the largest "crackdown" of immigration I'm expecting, and dishearteningly, the US is fully ready to remove even documented immigrants. The Muslim ban had no problem stopping green card users. If there's an endgame here, it's to make America whiter again. MAGA is MAWA. And it's sickening.

And it's not like this is the first time these thoughts crossed my mind; however, it's never been laid do bare. Perhaps that's my privilege speaking for only putting this together now.

I really don't know what else constructive there is to add. It's just been a week of constant reflection, understanding how we are where we are, and how we can do better; especially introspective reflection. I don't see how any of us can leave this week feeling the same; unless you saw it coming a mile away (to peoe's credit, plenty did) or you're just an inhumane sack of meat.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I like the Israeli people. They get a raw deal way too often.

Judaism has bullied by history to a ludicrous degree by vengeful religious people and the works of a syphilitic madman.

I do not like the Israeli Government. They get away with more racism and genocide than Conservatives in the US like to admit because America has Nukes, and we "need" more allies than Jordan over there, so we waste money building Netenyahu's government into a dangerous unchecked superpower for the same reason Putin props up Syria:Vassal states and military launch sites.

This isn't about Judaism or the common person, it's about the Israeli government(Especially Benjamin Netenyahu) being allowed to do whatever it wants to its people and others due to our unquestioning support, spending billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars into building them to be a threat to world peace if they were even slightly attacked, just to build bases for nuclear war, which shows our own government's hypocrisy, since this is what Putin does with Syria and other Middle Eastern Nations, yet we oppose that.

And Jewish people are not a race, but a religion.

Scammel

I do not like the Israeli Government. They get away with more racism and genocide

This is verging on a classic trope of Jew-hatred (likening Israeli policy to that of the Nazis), and you should drop it.

Israeli govt does bad stuff

Agreed. However, the UNHRC says it is infinitely worse than Russia and China when it comes to human rights, and this is a lie propagated because of antisemitism.

And Jewish people are not a race, but a religion.

There are thousands of atheist/agnostic Jews worldwide - they still get accused of 'controlling everything' (quote from a former landlady of mine). Neo-Nazis and Islamists don't care whether they are practicing or not.

John Madden

resident policy guy
shot: https://www.revealnews.org/blog/immigrant-children-forcibly-injected-with-drugs-lawsuit-claims/

President Donald Trump’s zero tolerance policy is creating a zombie army of children forcibly injected with medications that make them dizzy, listless, obese and even incapacitated, according to legal filings that show immigrant children in U.S. custody subdued with powerful psychiatric drugs.

Children held at Shiloh Treatment Center, a government contractor south of Houston that houses immigrant minors, described being held down and injected, according to the federal court filings. The lawsuit alleges that children were told they would not be released or see their parents unless they took medication and that they only were receiving vitamins.

Parents and the children themselves told attorneys the drugs rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly, according to affidavits filed April 23 in U.S. District Court in California.

chaser: https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1009552691801018368

CNN poll: Enthusiastic voters favor Democrats. 55-40%