• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Majorie Taylor Greene is a propagandist. When she compared vaccines with the Holocaust (in which even Ben Shapiro called her out), there were then people wearing Stars of David with "Not Vaccinated" printed on them. She clearly has dangerous ideology that can influence the lowest common denominator.

Vernikova

Champion
Majorie Taylor Greene is a propagandist. When she compared vaccines with the Holocaust (in which even Ben Shapiro called her out), there were then people wearing Stars of David with "Not Vaccinated" printed on them. She clearly has dangerous ideology that can influence the lowest common denominator.
I would say politicians in general are propogandists (if we're to use that term). Her espousing her propaganda doesn't make her relevant anymore than any other politician. It's clear that she's only being pushed to get clicks in an effort to re-create the interest in news media that Trump did. However, try as they might, they aren't able to re-create that for their ratings, mostly because, I suspect, the president is seen as having greater influence and, probably, greater power than they actually have to the general public. Even if she weren't in Congress, the current media and social structures that allowed her type of ideology to rise would still be there. Considering that she's just a congresswoman of an unimportant district, her being in the headlines is doing more to spread her ideas than anything else. As we have seen with Trump's bans, keeping people out of the headlines will do more to curb their influence that constantly reporting on their every move.

Litleonid

Manchin has announced he’s voting against HR1 because it’s not bipartisan enough, so it looks like we won’t fix voting rights for a few years
I've gotten so sick of Joe Manchin. It feels as if we're not getting anything done because of him. The For the People Act needs to be passed when the GOP is going out of their way to pass voter suppression laws at the state level after losing the white house, senate, and house, yet Joe Manchin refuses to support passing this law. The only reason they're doing this is because they lost.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I've gotten so sick of Joe Manchin. It feels as if we're not getting anything done because of him. The For the People Act needs to be passed when the GOP is going out of their way to pass voter suppression laws at the state level after losing the white house, senate, and house, yet Joe Manchin refuses to support passing this law. The only reason they're doing this is because they lost.
And Sinema.

She's fem-Manchin. Ran on a ticket to please people and the governor, actually works for the opposite party.

The proof? Jim Justice, governor of West Virginia, switched to Republican to please Trump.

Be ready for the Arizona one to pull a Jim Justice.

Also, West Virginia to give out guns to encourage vaccination.

A shot for a shot.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Results are not finalized yet, but Castillo has won the Peruvian election.

Since the congress is mostly conservative, he is almost certainly going to be impeached very soon. But Fujimori is now gone, so he fulfilled his job.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

The Interior Department's inspector general said in a report released Wednesday that evidence it obtained "did not support a finding" that federal authorities forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Park last year so then-President Trump could walk from the White House and pose for a photo outside the historic St. John's Church.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

The Interior Department's inspector general said in a report released Wednesday that evidence it obtained "did not support a finding" that federal authorities forcibly cleared protesters from Lafayette Park last year so then-President Trump could walk from the White House and pose for a photo outside the historic St. John's Church.
Despite overwhelming evidence and videos saying otherwise.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

Read the wording.

"evidence it obtained"

Meaning only what was there.

And that's all they CAN go off of.

A lot of news footage isn't usable as evidence because of precedent, despite what people have convinced themselves.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The Democrats just scored a major victory today. The heavily controversial Keystone XL pipeline was finally cancelled for good after the developer chose to abandon the plan after the permit was blocked by President Joe Biden in his first days of office.

JourneymanN00b

I appreciate Kamala Harris as a whole, but her "Do not come" immigration stance is horrible. I have no problem calling out Democrats and Independents for that behavior, not just Republicans.

Luckily, Rashida Tlaib has already done so beautifully.

BGMaxie

I appreciate Kamala Harris as a whole, but her "Do not come" immigration stance is horrible. I have no problem calling out Democrats and Independents for that behavior, not just Republicans.

I'm told this is purely politics behind. The general population is ok with immigrations, but the actual voters? They aren't. Like look at Texas for reference.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Manchin has announced he’s voting against HR1 because it’s not bipartisan enough, so it looks like we won’t fix voting rights for a few years
I get told a lot that aNy DeMoCrAt Is BeTtEr ThAn A rEpUbLiCaN whenever I point out that Joe Manchin is garbage trash on all levels. Gonna be great having that conversation again.

Manchin is a Republican.

Harris has some other really shitty stances (handling of trans prisoners, SESTA/FOSTA, etc.) that throw a lot of vulnerable people under the bus. That doesn't make this any less completely disgusting.

I hate this administration, but what I hate more is the fact that this is what we were gonna get. A bunch of people (read: dumbasses) said that they thought the election of an actual fascist was going to energize the Democratic Party to choose a more left-leaning candidate. And look where that got us!

Ugh. I hate this country sometimes.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im just waiting for the day the states will start offering surplus military equipment just to get the vaccinations done. a lottery is crazy enough, beer and food is a pretty good idea but fireams for vaccinations is just insane. hunting rifles and shotguns are crazy enough, they just havent gone into military stock yet...

i wonder if the ones that dont want a vaccination could be given the shot if the doctors modify their favorite weapon to a tranquilization gun that dispenses the vaccine. they dont like a normal needle so a trank gun might be more appealing...

i see the democrats are doing what they do best: squandering their chances for a victory in the next election... the infrastructure plan is already been "voluntarily" weakened in a vain/impossible attempt to get the republicans (including republican senator Manchin...) on board with it. Biden needs to say to hell with them and push the initial plan including taxes on the rich/corporations and give that "democrat" manchin the ultimatum to drop his seat or cross the aisle. i swear the republicans have no spine and the democrats spines' are made of jello or pudding.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Feinstein is senile.

How TF is she still going to run again? And again?

California deserves better.

Agreed. She needs to be voted out of office.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The Senate Bipartisan committee (Which is 5 dems and 5 GOP) have come out and said they won't vote on an infrastructure bill that raises taxes on the wealthiest 1% of Americans, so I really hope that doesn't stall things.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
The Senate Bipartisan committee (Which is 5 dems and 5 GOP) have come out and said they won't vote on an infrastructure bill that raises taxes on the wealthiest 1% of Americans, so I really hope that doesn't stall things.
All of them individually, or a majority?

Please be specific and give more details. It sometimes feels like you leave out this stuff to point fingers at The Thing From Another World, rather than those specifically responsible.