• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Media and being disingenuous trash, typical.
It's true that the people fully support the withdrawal while the media is completely against it.
They only care about the drama and ratings they get from this crap. No real sympathy or thoughts, just greedy sheep.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
It's almost like there's a pervasive culture of racism against the Afghan people here in America and the media is trying to use that to gin people up to want to kill more of them because our masters get off to the murder of people that aren't like them!
This should be fun.

I shouldn't look forward to seeing what new bullshit the extreme right wing will come up with, but...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
It's true that the people fully support the withdrawal while the media is completely against it.
The media is all about ratings. The only reason they're covering it at all is because they know it'll get the viewers to tune in.

I'm going to change gears slightly here for a minute to talk about the vaccine, because I decided to do a little experiment. So we've probably all noticed that people have suddenly become really religious as of late due to the vaccine, and they're using their beliefs as an excuse to try not to get the vaccine. So I sent a letter to numerous Christian congregations (about fifty; Christians make up the majority of the anti-vaccers) challenging them to show me one single line of doctrine from their church that forbids people from getting vaccines (asking them to cite book, verse and line and tell me exactly which version of the Bible it comes from). So far no line of doctrine has been shown to me.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i dont think i will ever understand how healthcare workers who are anti vax, "less smart people" or just plain dumb who oppose vaccinating 100% the healthcare staff in affected areas. i can understand/accept those who are simply opposed/brainwashed to vaccinations but wholly disagree with them on every single point they spew. you'd think those staff members in hospitals, long term homes and any other medical branch would think mandatory vaccinations are harsh terms to swallow. some people legit cant take the vaccine but thats a minority of the case. some people just arent sharper than a butter knife when it comes to common sense. it still makes me wonder whats wrong with medical staff who choose to oppose vaccines or mandatory vaccination rules when they see the carnage it causes in their work places.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
i dont think i will ever understand how healthcare workers who are anti vax, "less smart people" or just plain dumb who oppose vaccinating 100% the healthcare staff in affected areas. i can understand/accept those who are simply opposed/brainwashed to vaccinations but wholly disagree with them on every single point they spew. you'd think those staff members in hospitals, long term homes and any other medical branch would think mandatory vaccinations are harsh terms to swallow. some people legit cant take the vaccine but thats a minority of the case. some people just arent sharper than a butter knife when it comes to common sense. it still makes me wonder whats wrong with medical staff who choose to oppose vaccines or mandatory vaccination rules when they see the carnage it causes in their work places.
They'd literally rather eat, vape and rectally insert horse deworming paste and essential oils then give money to their personal boogeymen to save their lives.

It's not stupidity:It's childishly defying a strawman of authority figures to own the libs. It's pure flippant delusion for the sake of appearances.

And admitting they were wrong would hurt social and parasocial credit, which is apparently more important than living happily and healthily.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
They'd literally rather eat, vape and rectally insert horse deworming paste and essential oils then give money to their personal boogeymen to save their lives.

It's not stupidity:It's childishly defying a strawman of authority figures to own the libs. It's pure flippant delusion for the sake of appearances.

And admitting they were wrong would hurt social and parasocial credit, which is apparently more important than living happily and healthily.
you're right i forgot the "own the libs" political aspect of it. id still think theyd see the pain and suffering they see at work and be able to recognize it but thats some strong stuff they are taking to deny reality.

PoDiRancher

And here thinking Trump couldn't get any worse, he just said "Good" to breaking families apart. Let that sink in.

Biden was real good today.
I'm genuinely curious, do you still think Biden was "real good" recently as well, and why?
It's more like the Republicans using this as an opportunity to make Biden look bad.
I don't think there's anything they can really do to make Biden look bad, especially with all of his great achievements he's made in such a short time:

I'll just say I'm still glad I voted West, even though I threw my vote away.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
looks the US military destroyed any useful remaining aircraft in the Kabul air port that they weren't able to remove by the 31st deadline. i hope they didnt miss anything, i think they left enough equipment for them to play with as it currently is... i cant confirm that they left any useful equipment behind but i hope they made what remains useless/sabotaged. it looks like they managed to make most of them useless though they might be able to cobble some together or sell the remains to a country that could rebuild them.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I know Texas had a law proposal where just about anybody could sue a woman for having an abortion.
For example, I could sue some random woman I never met for this. I doesn't even need to effect me.

Is that clause included?

Edit: @PoDiRancher I'm going to have to question your video source, because the guy doesn't understand the importance of vaccines and supports homepathy, a known pseudoscience.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Thanks to this law you could sue people who knew about it and potentially could have helped too.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Abortion Bounty Hunters are coming.

Manchin and Sinema prevent the court from being expanded and other good things.

Who REALLY controls the government?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Thanks to this law you could sue people who knew about it and potentially could have helped too.
But like, I could sue some woman named Susan, who lives on the other side of the state, and not even know who she is, if that proposal went into effect.

PoDiRancher

I know Texas had a law proposal where just about anybody could sue a woman for having an abortion.
For example, I could sue some random woman I never met for this. I doesn't even need to effect me.

Is that clause included?

Edit: @PoDiRancher I'm going to have to question your video source, because the guy doesn't understand the importance of vaccines and supports homepathy, a known pseudoscience.
The importance of vaccines is subjective. There's arguably a similar amount of risk to taking it as there is just catching the virus for some people. Someone healthy in their early/mid 20's could opt to rely on their own immune system rather than take medicine which could have harmful side effects, rare as they may be.

I do think vaccines are important for other people though. In fact, if they eliminated transmissibility I'd even advocate for them in healthy people to protect others, but that's not the case.

Regardless, taking something which is not FDA approved is foolish for a lot of people, especially healthy people. I'd say the benefits outweigh the risks for particularly vulnerable people, but only a foolish person takes unapproved medicine for an illness that likely won't be fatal.

The left and the right are being frankly insane about vaccines. One side says everyone needs it no questions asked, the other won't even consider taking it. Politicizing medicine is asinine and dangerous, use logic and reason, common sense if anybody has some left.

So discounting JP because you think he doesn't know the "importance of vaccines" is ironic because you seem to be implying they're a totally safe miracle drug. That's no better than someone thinking they can megadose vitamin C to beat the virus, they're both wrong.

And vaccines aside, the video covers a lot of topics. Kinda funny to hone in on one matter, especially if you're one of the "my body, my choice" types.

Funny how quickly that went out the window, huh? Mandatory masks, vaccines, lockdowns, all supported by the pro-abortion crowd. Someone chooses the homeopathic route for their body and resists the extreme guidelines and regulations, and they're criticized and belittled for it. Where's that supportive "between me and my doctor" ****...? "Keep the government off my body"? Where's all those comfy phrases?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
The importance of vaccines is subjective. There's arguably a similar amount of risk to taking it as there is just catching the virus for some people. Someone healthy in their early/mid 20's could opt to rely on their own immune system rather than take medicine which could have harmful side effects, rare as they may be.

I do think vaccines are important for other people though. In fact, if they eliminated transmissibility I'd even advocate for them in healthy people to protect others, but that's not the case.

Regardless, taking something which is not FDA approved is foolish for a lot of people, especially healthy people. I'd say the benefits outweigh the risks for particularly vulnerable people, but only a foolish person takes unapproved medicine for an illness that likely won't be fatal.

The left and the right are being frankly insane about vaccines. One side says everyone needs it no questions asked, the other won't even consider taking it. Politicizing medicine is asinine and dangerous, use logic and reason, common sense if anybody has some left.

So discounting JP because you think he doesn't know the "importance of vaccines" is ironic because you seem to be implying they're a totally safe miracle drug. That's no better than someone thinking they can megadose vitamin C to beat the virus, they're both wrong.

And vaccines aside, the video covers a lot of topics. Kinda funny to hone in on one matter, especially if you're one of the "my body, my choice" types.

Funny how quickly that went out the window, huh? Mandatory masks, vaccines, lockdowns, all supported by the pro-abortion crowd. Someone chooses the homeopathic route for their body and resists the extreme guidelines and regulations, and they're criticized and belittled for it. Where's that supportive "between me and my doctor" ****...? "Keep the government off my body"? Where's all those comfy phrases?
Yeah, no.

I'd rather not have measles, diptheria and whooping cough, thank you. And Pfizer's vaccine is approved by the FDA now, with the others coming soon.

Horse deworming paste enemas/vapes, injections of crushed kratom solution and essential oil snorting(all "Homeopathic Vaccine Alternatives" I've seen mentioned in those circles) isn't going to piss off Mommy Government and Daddy Big Pharma in the way people think it will.

"I want alternatives to(the) established/ment-" is code for "I have authority issues because I am me, I deserve instant service, and I am better and should be exempt than that which is established because of hypochondria, an untreated disability(ies) and/or unresolved traumas.

Rather than looking for quick and easy solutions in that which rebels against authority, all that energy should be applied to demanding the things you deserve be more accessible from the authorities. And I ain't talking about a jimsonweed tea colonic irrigation.