• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Time to go hunting Boogaloo Boys, then.

Since THEY were behind that, despite misguided anarchists and their memes assuming otherwise.
if you see them in florida then its very easy. claim they were protesters blocking the road and just continue driving forward. its legal to do that now. its on the protesters to get out of your way...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!

They’re going to let him get away with being a mass shooter
What aggravates me is that the word "victim" is a pretty objective term.

If I shot a serial killer in my yard, the serial killer was my victim.

The online dictionary defines victim as such: "a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action."

The serial killer I shot in this scenario was harmed through another event or action.

Of course, that isn't the only problem. We shouldn't even be having a debate on whether a guy who just went to a protest and took lives that are never coming back committed a crime or not. I get that everyone is entitled to a trial, but now they want to play semantics.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Yup, he is a DINO. That is so not a Democrat mentality.
i think his "patriotic" speech was aimed at the other republican hiding in the democratic party. i think he got paid for saying those by some shadow donors.

Ascended Dialga

So Trump supporters have adopted "Let's go Brandon!" as their new rallying cry. For those whose don't know, it originated from an NBC Sports interview with NASCAR driver Brandon Brown at Talladega where the crowd was audibly chanting "F**k Joe Biden!" During this, the reporter stated "You can hear the chants from the crowd, 'Let's go, Brandon!'" The phrase has since gone viral on social media from Trump supporters to express antipathy for President Biden and as a protest against a perceived liberal bias in mainstream media.

bobjr

Staff member
Virginia has its Governor election tonight, and despite going Biden +10 polls are about even right now.

It’s a little weird because despite all the issues with Covid, Jobs, and the Economy, the number one polled issue with Voters is School Boards, with the GOP candidate running hard on banning Critical Race Theory and non approved books at schools.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I know it’s Election Day but I’m not even sure what I’m supposed to be voting for....

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Sorry. I misread your post.

Ballotpedia lets you look up your local ballot to see what is being voted on in your area.
Yeah. I went there earlier and I got even more confused as I Literally knew nothing about the people on the ballots. I just ended up picking random names.

Ascended Dialga

Virginia has been called for Glenn Youngkin. This could mean disaster for the Democrats in 2022 and 2024.

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
Is Glenn crazy or actually reliable?

He's Trump who learned that Trump being as loud as he is turns people off.

But yeah, considering the GOP will get the House, Lt. Gov and Sec of State, this is another state that will be hurt in 2024 once they cut voting rights like Younkin promised.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
He's Trump who learned that Trump being as loud as he is turns people off.

But yeah, considering the GOP will get the House, Lt. Gov and Sec of State, this is another state that will be hurt in 2024 once they cut voting rights like Younkin promised.
Virginia is now a solid GOP state. It's completely unwinnable for Dems.

bobjr

Staff member
This election might prove 2 things at least.

1. You can't focus your election on being anti-Trump when he isn't in an election.

2. CRT is actually effective at getting people to make up a bad thing and do their best to go out and stop it. This one is kind of worrying because I have no idea how you combat this one.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
This election might prove 2 things at least.

1. You can't focus your election on being anti-Trump when he isn't in an election.

2. CRT is actually effective at getting people to make up a bad thing and do their best to go out and stop it. This one is kind of worrying because I have no idea how you combat this one.
It's clear that we're watching the death throes of the Democratic Party. The people don't want them anymore, and it's clear that there's no place for them in America anymore.