• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
MTG is a Qanon supporter, so I think it's a bit of both.
She does believe in the garbage lies and misinformation, but she knows it will make people pay more attention to her.

Which in my opinion, makes it all worse.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
That's not going to mean much unless they're actually convicted though.
You're not wrong but at least they're being charged this time. It's a step in the right direction even if we've still got a long ways to go.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
You're not wrong but at least they're being charged this time. It's a step in the right direction even if we've still got a long ways to go.

Baby steps and moral victories aren't really going to help much in this scenario, not when lives are at stake. Every incident like this that doesn't end with a hard line stance against gun violence and concrete actions to reduce it (and even prosecuting the parents isn't quite enough, what we really need is stricter background checks and more investment in mental health) is another batch of lives lost. How many more people need to die before we enact meaningful change to stop this?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It’s come out that they openly knew they were sending him to school with the stuff, which is a step up from buying the gun

And as I post that the School shooter's parents are on the run after the charges against them were announced.

U.S. Marshalls are investigating because they appear to have fled the state

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Groups like that were a lot more common.

They fell out of favor when they tended to only go around and lynch minorities

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

You know I was just discussing with my family about fascism and how the U.S. has basically become a fascist country. We looked up the dictionary definition of fascism and got this:

a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism

And I was thinking, we check pretty much all of those boxes (or at least are pushing for them) except for "forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism". Welp, that's the last box starting to show up. This is not something Florida should be allowing. This is not something anyone in the U.S. should be allowing. This country needs to man up and demand that people like him be removed from office.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ever felt like you learned nothing?

A Republican lawmaker from Maine who vigorously fought against COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates resigned from his post months after his wife died after contracting the virus — but defended his opposition to COVID-19 restrictions.

Rep. Chris Johansen stepped down from the Maine House of Representatives on November 19.

He submitted his resignation letter to Democratic House Speaker Ryan Fecteau that same day, calling his decision a "difficult" one.

Johansen said he was stepping down to spend more time with family and tend to the animals on the couple's farm after his wife, Cindy, died from COVID-19 in August.

In his resignation letter, the lawmaker continued to rail against mask and vaccine mandates.

"The last two years have been about fighting for the principle that Government doesn't get to tell you how to live your life," Johansen wrote. "In that time I have lost my friend, my close ally, my wife."

In his letter, Johansen said he believed there was "still much to be done to roll back the expansion of state power that we have witnessed these past two years."

Johansen continued, "It has been my distinct honor to the People of Aroostook County in Augusta, especially during the COVID-19 health crisis, when I was put in a position to be a voice of opposition to uncontrolled emergency powers in the hands of one person."

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

This didn't catch my eye, but Chile apparently voted to legalize gay marriage yesterday.

The process is not complete and won't be complete until next year. Next Latin American country to legalize is expected to be Cuba, and the next South American country will likely be Peru.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

nel3

Crimson Dragon

With this and Student Loans not being addressed at all, along with Manchin and Sinema openly saying they won’t vote for a Voting rights bill the GOP won’t support, I don’t have high hopes for 2022 at this rate
one word to describe them: cowards. they mean well (most of the time...??) but got no spines when it comes to action. the republicans fight down and dirty and a bit of dirty fighting by democrats "isnt their style". i dont say that democrats need to fight dirty all the time but they need to say to hell with the cowards and put them in line or kick them out to independent.

will the dems give that hard choice to those poisoning the well? very highly, improbably rare occurrence of that ever happening. a snowball in hell or on the sun has more fortitude.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yep. It's the signature of that family. Grifters gotta grift.
What bothers me is that she claimed that her main causes as First Lady was to bring awareness to opioid abuse and cyber bullying yet she hardly did anything for these causes and didn’t even do anything for cyber bullying until 2018.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
What bothers me is that she claimed that her main causes as First Lady was to bring awareness to opioid abuse and cyber bullying yet she hardly did anything for these causes and didn’t even do anything for cyber bullying until 2018.

I'm not surprised by that either. They are phonies and they never cared to do anything about cyber bullying.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Look who she is married to. Cyber bullying is about the only thing Trump is good at.

Oh I'm more than aware of it. Birds of a feather and all that.