• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

JourneymanN00b

Ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't deleted Twitter, I urge you to do so NOW. The destruction is coming on full time now that the former fascist-in-chief has Twitter back. Of course Elon supports Trump, both are patholigal liars. Elon even pretends to have college degrees.

Any platform that allows users to incite an insurrection and spew hate speech and violent conspiracies is not a platform that I will participate in. I hope Twitter crashes and burns. Since there is no God that will help us, this is another reminder for me to be alert and be ready to defend myself from Nazis that want me dead.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Actually, if Trump starts tweeting, his deal with Truth Social will make him lose money there.
And it will make Elno lose (more) money too as people flee the platform...

So I see this as a win-win...

Also...

71jtn5.jpg

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Absolutely sickening. This is the guy that's the Republican party's new darling? Says a lot about the depths to which the Republican party has fallen that they want an utter sadist like him as their next President.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

Absolutely sickening. This is the guy that's the Republican party's new darling? Says a lot about the depths to which the Republican party has fallen that they want an utter sadist like him as their next President.
Yeah. It is. Ron DeSantis won in a landslide earlier this year and now he’s being talked about as a major force to be reckoned with in 2024. Everyone would suffer under a DeSantis presidency if they are not a rich, heterosexual, cisgender, conservative, Christian white man.

Litleonid

You know, in the aftermath of the Colorado shooting, the defense I've seen for the shooter is horrific. I've seen in my life that conservatives have gone from simply shunning the LGBTQ+ community to borderline calling for genocide against people who are just fighting for their right to exist. I've seen people say they deserved it. On his show, the human piece of garbage without a soul, Tucker Carlson, had a guest saying that these shootings won't stop until this "evil agenda" is stopped. Excuse me? These are outright calls for violence against people who just want their right to exist. Its just sickening.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Catherine Cortez Masto is actively helping Hershel Walker by winning the Nevada Senate Race. I believe that thanks to CCM's victory Dems will get complacent and not show up to vote next month. So, I blame the residents of not one but two states for helping to get Senator Hershel Walker elected. I think that the only way Warnock would win was if Adam Laxalt had won the Nevada Senate race, but that didn't happen so yeah, good job CCM. You should just join the GOP because you helped one of the worst of the worst get elected.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Sadly, we lost Congressman Donald McEachin (VA-4) to colorectal cancer. Also, the Respect for Marriage Act has officially passed the Senate.

JourneymanN00b

And now Trump is calling for the termination of the Constitution, as that is the only way that this mother ****er does not face well-deserved justice.

The Constitution does have the beloved 2nd Amendment on it, so some conservatives who are not hypocritical and the insane side should be condemning it. At least theoretically. I know that I value my rights to have my guns to defend myself from extremists that want me dead.

I hope to hell that his criminal lifestyle will FINALLY be catching up to him and that his fascist self is going down. He will be remembered as a DICTATOR who took plenty of lives on the right side of history for his own gain.

JourneymanN00b

Guilty on ALL SEVENTEEN COUNTS baby!!! Trump’s business, his family, his livelihood, and his reputation in business are all corrupt. Hell yeah!! Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy. Time to sing “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”. He’s a billionaire because he cheats! Always has!

EDIT: Aaaand it's game over to Herschel Walker, as Raphael Warnock has won the Georgia Senate runoff, and we can say Auf Wiedersehen to a truly insane man who has no right to make U.S. laws.

Trump has officially lost BIGLY on ... everything.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Litleonid

The MAGA tears are really pouring in! First the Trump Organization is found guilty on all charges and now Herschel Walker loses the senate runoff! Its a good day.

JourneymanN00b

It just does not end with this crooked son of a *****. Anyone not seeing the corruption is only due to the fact that they refuse to. Yet another sign of how this country has fallen.

Dear God, I hope that Trump can be placed behind bars already to prove that nobody is above the law.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
In a major American victory, WNBA player Brittney Griner was finally released from Russian custody today.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Even though it was probably the right thing to do, it still feels kind of funny/crazy that they traded someone named "The Merchant of Death" for a WNBA player who got arrested for a vape cartridge.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And now Kyrsten Sinema has left the Democratic party to become an Independent.