• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

JourneymanN00b

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

JourneymanN00b

*insert Clerks reference here*
Nice to have a man of culture here.

EDIT:

Just wow. I looked at the photos, which include one showing classified documents for his reading pleasure whenever he hits the shitter! Anyone with their heads not up their asses knows that the bathroom is not a SCIF.

This is pure laziness and a crime.

Now, I volunteered for VA resting homes a good while ago, and I learned some things when it comes to clearances from a couple of veterans that I cared there. I will tell you that anyone else caught with this would get sent straight to USP Leavenworth.

Is it too much to ask that this fascist gets sent there and get shanked by some of its inmates in the near future for his treason?

Last edited:

Antiyonder

Overlord
Incidentally, homophobia is something in general I have had less and less good faith for over the last decade and now. Just that if getting people to recognize how gay rights are harmful were that important, you'd think the efforts put into an argument would be great even if they failed.

And yeah, claiming it's for the safety of the youth while Trump can make comments about dating his daughter (whom he has said is hot) if not related doesn't help the lack of respect. If those in the Anti-LGBT were remotely genuine about their concerns, Trump's incestuous comments would have resulted in him being gutted and jailed with no parole.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sooo Trump got arrested today, Blacks for Trump without actual black people gathered, people thought and prayed for him because apparently that worked so well before, and Fox News is so butthurt that they called Biden a "wannabe dictator."

i.e. chud tears are delicious

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
It's not about the children and it never has been. Conservatives and reactionaries use children as a shield, because if they pretend that their morality policing has anything to do with children then they can frame people who oppose them as being pedophiles, pro child abuse, etc. In reality, guess which side of the political spectrum defends child marriage and priests who confess to sexually abusing children? If conservatives gave a **** about child abuse, they'd look inwards, especially into the churches, but they don't. Conservative, authoritarian mindsets and child sexual abuse go hand in hand.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well Putin now has a civil war to deal with. I had a feeling that the citizens of Russia would get so fed up with the Ukrainian Invasion and war that they’d all gang up together and revolt against him. The average Russian citizen never wanted to invade the Ukraine and didn’t even care about the region. Putin was the only one obsessed with claiming it for Russia. Even the soldiers didn’t want to invade the Ukraine and only did it because legally they must do as they are told.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well Putin now has a civil war to deal with. I had a feeling that the citizens of Russia would get so fed up with the Ukrainian Invasion and war that they’d all gang up together and revolt against him. The average Russian citizen never wanted to invade the Ukraine and didn’t even care about the region. Putin was the only one obsessed with claiming it for Russia. Even the soldiers didn’t want to invade the Ukraine and only did it because legally they must do as they are told.
We could be witnessing the third Russian collapse in history, after the fall of the Russian Empire in 1917 and the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
We could be witnessing the third Russian collapse in history, after the fall of the Russian Empire in 1917 and the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.
Well fourth as you need to remember that there were actually two Russian revolutions in 1917 and 1918

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Big problem is Prigozhin Wagner is a bigger evil than Putin.
Considering the Wagner massacres and looting in their African and Syrian operations, I’m inclined to agree. They looted entire towns and hijacked many industries including mining at the behest of the Russian government. Having them run the show is a recipe for disaster

Litleonid

The whole Wagner thing frustrated me. It frustrated me because it gave me hope that a strong enough movement to overthrow Putin and potentially end this unjustified invasion was happening. And then it turned out its being done by people who are just as terrible as Putin AND it ended so quickly. I was at least hoping it would cause enough chaos in Russia to give Ukraine the time to carry out a good counterattack and push them out.

JourneymanN00b

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The whole Wagner thing frustrated me. It frustrated me because it gave me hope that a strong enough movement to overthrow Putin and potentially end this unjustified invasion was happening. And then it turned out its being done by people who are just as terrible as Putin AND it ended so quickly. I was at least hoping it would cause enough chaos in Russia to give Ukraine the time to carry out a good counterattack and push them out.
Give it time. Another revolt will happen. Right now the average Russian citizen is extremely unhappy with Putin and have had enough of his war. If there’s one thing that can be learned from Russian revolutions in history, it’s that they generally will continue to happen until the people get what they want. There were three of them within the past century all before 1920 and that is quite a lot of unhappy people to deal within the first twenty years of the century. Once Putin is ejected from power then things will calm down and everyone in Russia will be happy again. At least Trump isn’t still in office as I believe he would have been the one to tell the revolvers to stop.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Once Putin is ejected from power then things will calm down and everyone in Russia will be happy again.
Highly skeptical of this since removing Putin does not remove the system of corruption and stupidity that allowed Putin to rise.

Russia having another oligarch led revolt is just going to be another oligarch fighting other oligarchs for domination of Russia. At least the shooting will stop, but the problems will linger.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Putin will be replaced; every Russian politician can smell the blood in the water now that he's shown himself to be an utter coward in the face of the Wagner group's coup. There's a very strong chance the person who replaces Putin will be as bad if not worse than him. Prigozhin is just as much of an egotistic, racist, imperialist zealot as Putin, and so is pretty much everyone else in the Russian military structure. The Wagner group has openly neocolonialistic plans in Africa; forces being withdrawn from Ukraine is definitely a good thing but it also means they're likely to be redeployed there. If Russia strongarms some African country, will they receive the same international support that Ukraine has received? Time might just tell.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Highly skeptical of this since removing Putin does not remove the system of corruption and stupidity that allowed Putin to rise.

Russia having another oligarch led revolt is just going to be another oligarch fighting other oligarchs for domination of Russia. At least the shooting will stop, but the problems will linger.
I meant that the people will go back to living relatively content lives with no interest in causing another uprising