• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I think this is less a convention bump and more Trump's reaction to the convention. The DNC helped Hillary, but Trump going after parents of a soldier killed in action is one thing only the most die hard Trump supporters will defend.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
I really think he can be this stupid. they didn't elect a politician. they elected a regular dude who has no grace in the spotlight or no sense of professionalism.

Trump is not regular. He's exceptionally stupid. I would be happy if all his supporters had their organs harvest.

bobjr

Staff member
In other horrible Trump news he got mad at a baby and kicked it out of a rally, then accepted a Purple Heart and talked about how he always wanted one but didn't want to go through the heart.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Trump is now bordering dangerous territory with his "rigged system" rhetoric. All it takes is one conspiracy-filled whacko with a gun to go crazy and murder people out of anger for living under the "system". He's got people chanting and embracing the misogynistic language against the opposing candidate and hasn't really done much to stop people from ever going too far with any phrase, action, or belief.

I think we have to remember these people are not voting for him for his policies or brains. They're voting for what he represents: Bravado. Authoritarianism. He is their "answer" to whatever perceived corruption White America perceived to be against them, and his rhetoric actively encourages them to think and do things in their own hands. If he wins, it only justifies their anger and we'll be in an era where white male entitlement and bravado is the answer to everything. If he loses, you can still expect to see riots and violent reactions based on delusional concepts of a rigged government system.

I never thought I'd ever say I fear for Hillary's life more than I ever feared for Obama's.

Last edited:

Navin

MALDREAD
The schadenfreude is unreal. Trump is not endorsing Paul Ryan or John McCain. In fact, he literally used Paul Ryan's words from several months ago when he was uncertain about Trump ("I'm just not quite there yet"). I mean, this is totally bonkers in trying to unify a party and win the general election, but talk about a brilliant political humiliation move. Now if Ryan or McCain retract their endorsements, it'll come as petty and not principled. Quite frankly, they deserve it. When you lead an obstructionist party and consistently put party over principles, this is what you deserve. Ted Cruz must be laughing his *** off somewhere.

bobjr

Staff member
McCain could easily lose and at this point is at a dead end if he loses, so going against Trump is possible. I half expect Ryan is hoping for a situation for a Presidential run in 2020, so he's just going to not do anything about anything, so that's why it's important Dems get the majority.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Now if Ryan or McCain retract their endorsements, it'll come as petty and not principled.

Ooooor they could use a few words. Not that I'm suspecting those will have any effect on Trump supporters, but still.

Obama wants them to, so they won't.

Which effectively makes Obama into Trump's ally.

I disagree with your second statement, as I don't think it's any skin off Trump's back at this point if Paul Ryan or John McCain give up their support for him (clearly he's at odds with them if he's not throwing his support behind them, and his supporters probably don't give **** one). However, I still love how this is turning out, because honestly, seeing scumbags like Paul Ryan and John McCain caught between agreeing with Satan and agreeing with a black man and trying to figure out how to get out of this is completely hilarious.

Mordent99

Banned

The Admiral

I mean, I don't know why you would bring your baby to a Trump rally (unless you can't find a babysitter because all your friends have left you because you actually support Trump's campaign), but that still doesn't make him less of a douche.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I mean, I don't know why you would bring your baby to a Trump rally (unless you can't find a babysitter because all your friends have left you because you actually support Trump's campaign), but that still doesn't make him less of a douche.
There can only be one loud and obnoxious child at those events.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
another libertarian town hall moments away.

Johnson is getting so much coverage guys !!!

bobjr

Staff member

Bringing babies to political events is basically an easy PR moment. Hold up the kid, take a smiling picture, and it just looks good. Trump however defies all expectations.

bobjr

Staff member
Just a reminder that a lot of polls coming out today are before the feud, and is just from the DNC alone. The next set of polls should be even worse.

The Admiral

Bringing babies to political events is basically an easy PR moment. Hold up the kid, take a smiling picture, and it just looks good. Trump however defies all expectations.

I'd be afraid of Donald Trump biting my child in that case.

Mordent99

Banned