• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Erron Black

The Outlaw
>implying only Republicans are racist

What bothers me about this thread right now is that everyone claims Trump is preaching hate and everything and his followers are hateful.

I see the Hillary followers are in fact being the hateful ones right now and it's quite ironic, I mean... the hypocrisy.

I mean the KKK outright supported Trump..soo

Doesn't mean the rest of his supporters are racist. You're deliberately stereotyping here.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Iowa and Nevada coming in. Any significance from these states?

Iowa is most likely Trump, while Clinton has been relying on a high Latino turnout.

But as we've seen from this whole race...

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
104-140. Greeaat.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
What bothers me about this thread right now is that everyone claims Trump is preaching hate and everything and his followers are hateful.

I see the Hillary followers are in fact being the hateful ones right now and it's quite ironic, I mean... the hypocrisy.

Big difference between hating one person who chooses to behave in a disgusting manner and hating entire groups for things they can't control.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Big difference between hating one person who chooses to behave in a disgusting manner and hating entire groups for things they can't control.

What do you mean? People here are insulting both candidate and followers simply because their side is losing.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
104-140. Greeaat.

In other news, my home is the most pessimistic place on Earth. My sister looks like she's about to cry. My father voted Trump, my mother voted Clinton. We're very on edge.

Please pull through, Clinton. This is a time where I wish I was old enough to vote...

But yeah. Greeeeeeaaaaaat.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
In other news, my home is the most pessimistic place on Earth. My sister looks like she's about to cry. My father voted Trump, my mother voted Clinton. We're very on edge.

Please pull through, Clinton. This is a time where I wish I was old enough to vote...

But yeah. Greeeeeeaaaaaat.

Uhhh that's not a pretty situation to be in, my family was split by generation on Brexit. Hope your family (and everyone else's for that matter) pulls through OK.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Uhhh that's not a pretty situation to be in, my family was split by generation on Brexit. Hope your family (and everyone else's for that matter) pulls through OK.

Yeah, I feel like my relations with my father will be quite strained for the next few days. I really love him, but right now, can't say that...

And my sister has started crying. We're dead...

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Yeah, I feel like my relations with my father will be quite strained for the next few days. I really love him, but right now, can't say that...

And my sister has started crying. We're dead...

I really feel bad for you. Fortunately I don't have anyone I know that voted for trump. I can't imagine being divided within.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Michigan and Colorado look pretty good for Clinton ATM. She'll need those 25 votes.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Don't let this historic election distract you from the fact that Donkey never made Shrek those waffles he promised to make.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
I really feel bad for you. Fortunately I don't have anyone I know that voted for trump. I can't imagine being divided within.

I have been told to respect my father's right to vote, so I can't do anything there. You're very lucky to not be trapped in my personal Hell.

My sister is literally hyperventilating. This is not going well right now.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So is racism and being pigs to women going to be legal or what.

Let's not.

The Billy Bush twist happened so long ago that I feared it'd have little impact on the race, I wanted to go against it but my gut clearly knew better.