• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

John Madden

resident policy guy
gonna be mildly weird if the top 2 winds up being Warren and Buttigieg just because we've all been expecting One Of The Other Two Olds this entire time

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm amazed that a president has been so consistently disliked as Trump. The Gallup Poll has been going on since 1937, and he still has the lowest average approval rating. More than Nixon or Dubya.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Trump is basically everything wrong with America, and it's both constantly thrown in our face, and at the same time it's giving us problems we can't avoid any more. So while he's going to have a dedicated support base everyone else is going to hate him.

And Beto should have ran for something else from the start, but I don't see how "We will take your guns" will work in Texas at all.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
And Beto should have ran for something else from the start, but I don't see how "We will take your guns" will work in Texas at all.
He would fit the Texas niche better, I agree.

As for the guns thing, I'm sure you know this, but he was mentioning assault rifles like AR-15s. The thing about that is, I can see that getting all twisted up like how AOC was said to want to eliminate hamburgers and ice cream, not to mention that many misinformation campaigns have already been used against him against his running with Cruz.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Democrats took the Governor's mansion in Kentucky, along with both houses of the Virginia state legislature. On the 16th, voters will head to the polls in Louisiana for a runoff between Gov. John Bel Edwards (D) and Eddie Rispone (R).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Meanwhile in the South, Bolivia's president-elect Evo Morales has been forced to resign due to pressure from military and OAS's claims of electoral fraud*, instead the second right-wing VP of the senate Jeanine Biez has become the designated president. Morales's story more or less mirrors Lula, except instead of constitutional changes for the working poor, Morales was focused on more traditionally nationalistic changes for Indigenous Peoples of Bolivia, who are the majority in Bolivia.

This constitutional coup itself is organized not just by right, but also major indigenous communities and large unions, nonetheless emboldened far right has already started burning indigenous offices. This is because though Morales has lifted countless people out of poverty, he has done by focusing on the fossil fuel exports of Bolivia, which are heavily dependent on US support and allowance by neighboring states, as Bolivia is a land-locked country. Similarly, the economy failed to develop actual industries, much like Venezuela, despite keeping up the interests of US capital (unlike Venezuela) which would satisfy the empowered but unemployed middle-class.

Morales himself has been offered asylum by AMLO, though it is known that many Mexican authorities were involved in ousting him.

*Which largely seems fictitious, regardless of what you think about Morales's authoritarian tendencies.

bobjr

Staff member
Funny how that happens right when the Lithium market was going to be nationalized.

Military coups backed by the US never work out well for the people in Central/South America

Also the “electoral fraud” was the same kind that happens when Southern US states call red right away and Blue catches up as bigger more populous states announce results. Basically reporting comes in at different times

Poke Trainer J

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm not exactly sure how to use that setting for my videos on Youtube because Youtube SO wants to force me to use the atrocious Youtube Studio to get it right, so I simply chose that my videos aren't for kids just because, technically, the majority are from T-rated games.

Plus, this is the internet, so people are bigger jackasses in the comments section regardless if it's a video for a kid.

Poke Trainer J

I'm not really sure how much involved YouTube is with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) in regards to keeping the majority of their video content "kid friendly" though it wouldn't surprise me If this is an extortion scheme from the company itself to steal money from the content creators they demonetize. But yeah TheQuartering goes into a bit more detail about this as well:

Poke Trainer J

The Quartering is banned for life from Magic tournaments and all Wizards of the Coast stuff because he couldn't stop harassing women.
Sorry for not choosing a more credible source to back my claims earlier though unfortunately there weren't very many YouTubers aside from Markiplier and ReviewTechUSA discussing the current situation with YouTube censoring content creators. YouTube is apparently changing their terms of service that from what I've heard is supposed to have a negative impact on content creators starting in January 2020.

Even though I've already moved on past all the drama surrounding TheQuartering that still doesn't excuse him for what he did. He just so happened to have information that I thought was valuable pertaining to YouTube as a whole which I thought was important. Yes I should've been more careful where I was getting my information from. I'll do my best not to make the same mistake again.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sorry for not choosing a more credible source to back my claims earlier though unfortunately there weren't very many YouTubers aside from Markiplier and ReviewTechUSA discussing the current situation with YouTube censoring content creators. YouTube is apparently changing their terms of service that from what I've heard is supposed to have a negative impact on content creators starting in January 2020.

Even though I've already moved on past all the drama surrounding TheQuartering that still doesn't excuse him for what he did. He just so happened to have information that I thought was valuable pertaining to YouTube as a whole which I thought was important. Yes I should've been more careful where I was getting my information from. I'll do my best not to make the same mistake again.
Mark defended Pewdiepie, an inexcusable individual, and Rich seems to have devolved into the/revealed to be an "anti-sjw" personality. Not good people or reliable. And I can go on a multi-page rant about TheQuartering
And at least 2 of them blame women, LGBTQA+ people and PoC for all that they seem to love on the spot changing in ways that offends them worse than the person they cry at being offended by something.

Why do people still treat Markiplier as good and kind? Defending someone who uses the N word, owns and wears realistic Nazi outfits, who would pay third-world children to spout hate for a joke, make rape accusation jokes and defraud gig workers(The Fiverr event) while radicalizing children, at the detriment to everybody on YouTube?

I hope Kjielberg gets royally f***ed by the algorithm as karma for being a willing dogwhistle to and gateway to worse parts of the internet, and having NO shame or guilt in his actions that is corroborated by actions in penance towards redemption for and/or complete and total honest reparations for his past and toxic fandom. And his Bro Army Lieutenant Commander Markiplier can go down with him.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Maya Rockeymoore Cummings has officially announced that she will run for her late husband's House seat, while Mike Espy also declared that he will run for Senate again, setting up a rematch with Cindy Hyde-Smith.

bobjr

Staff member
If anyone has to deal with anyone being dumb about DACA remember if you commit a felony you’re removed from the program, or if you commit 3 misdemeanors with the option to remove after 1.

If they’re getting arrested but still remaining in the program it probably says more about the people arresting them