• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Sham

The Guardian of War
Hawaii absolutely requires a gun license to purchase a firearm, and is a may-issue state (I.E. you need to provide a valid reason for wanting to own a firearm when applying for a permit, which can be denied at the authories' discretion). What you might be thinking of is "constitutional carry" states, which are usually southern conservative states. Hawaii is not one of those states. Texas is a constitutional carry state. Make of that what you will.
Oh gotcha. Thank you

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
After Jamie McLeod-Skinner's victory over Kurt Schrader, I'm concerned that OR-5 (which is only D+1) might flip to the Republicans in November.

Pikachu52

Its a true match made in hell....Milo presumably likes Marjorie because she offers a way back into Republican power and influence circles, after being canceled by CPAC. Majorie likes Milo because she's a moron - I am not even going to pretend to be thoughtful or even minded with her. What will the impact be - hard to say. Greene isn't exactly an effective legislator. The only legislation she's put forward or sponsored, I think, were articles of impeachment against Biden shortly after she took office (though please correct me if I'm wrong about that). That being said, the fact she won her primary, and will probably win back her seat in November (given Georgia's 14th district is a reliably Republican district), it gives a good indication of the direction the GOP is headed - full speed to crazy town! The long term implications of that, will be dire.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
South Dakota voters just defeated a constitutional amendment that would require all future ballot measures to need 60% of the vote, which was designed to prevent the legalization of marijuana in the state.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I get the irony, but going down the Milo Y. rabbithole reveals a lot of disturbing things, like the time he suggested journalists to be gunned down.

He's basically a neo-nazi that didn't really bother with a good disguise.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Katie Britt got the GOP nomination to replace Sen. Richard Shelby. She will become the first woman ever to be elected as a Senator from Alabama.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Meanwhile in Europe, Ukraine and Moldova have now been candidate status for EU accession. The actual accession will take at least a decade, but more likely will take several decades. Georgia, also an applicant, failed to get candidate status, due to several countries blocking it because of corruption.

This means EU has now 7 candidates (4 in Balkans, 2 in post-Soviet sphere, and Turkey), and 3 possible candidates/applicants (2 in Balkans, and Georgia). For Ukraine and Moldova, this also means they will benefit from IPA assistance, among other monetary support packages.

We'll see what will happen for the remaining applicants in coming decades.

Phillies

The next census is going to be fascinating. I imagine there are lots of women and members of the LGBT community who have to be considering moving out of Republican controlled states and into either Democratic or battle ground states. This also makes me wonder about future election turnouts for Republicans. Abortion has long been Republicans battle cry to rally their supporters. Will Republicans continue to turnout now that they "won"?

This Supreme Court is an absolute disgrace. They've done nothing but push this country backwards.

Thats twice now they have gone against the will of the people with more likely to follow. For all of the Republican talk about the evils of Sharia Law they are doing a darn good job of trying to turn the US into a Christian version of it.

Last edited: