• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
There's about 4 minutes of video in total where he also threatened to hit her and says that he only has one car for the two of them so he can be in charge of her movement. He also accuses her of failing to "complete your wifely duties" around the house and forcing him to discipline her. His wife alleges that he refused to be in the delivery room when she gave birth to their twins because he thought she was failing as a wife and didn't want to acknowledge her as a mother until she got her act together.

Crowder has also cut his wife off from all of their money, moved out into his own house, and initiated divorce proceedings.

I doubt this will impact his career much. One or two conservative media stars associated with him (including Candace Owens) have already distanced themselves and disavowed him, but everyone else seems to be sticking by him and blaming his wife

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
There's about 4 minutes of video in total where he also threatened to hit her and says that he only has one car for the two of them so he can be in charge of her movement. He also accuses her of failing to "complete your wifely duties" around the house and forcing him to discipline her. His wife alleges that he refused to be in the delivery room when she gave birth to their twins because he thought she was failing as a wife and didn't want to acknowledge her as a mother until she got her act together.

Crowder has also cut his wife off from all of their money, moved out into his own house, and initiated divorce proceedings.

I doubt this will impact his career much. One or two conservative media stars associated with him (including Candace Owens) have already distanced themselves and disavowed him, but everyone else seems to be sticking by him and blaming his wife
Yeah, I watched the whole video, and it was frankly hard to get through. He really is the stereotype of the (wannabe) hyper-masculine dude that controls his wife and views her as his personal property.

And yeah, right-wingers don't care how much vile s*** you do as long as you keep spouting the fascist propaganda they like to hear. That's been proven time and time again. God forbid this happened to a more left-leaning pundit, though.

Litleonid

Well, our buddy Steven Crowder is certainly being put through the wringer. Wish I could say this is the end of his career, but we all know that his supporters don't live in our reality and will continue to ignore all wrongdoing anyways.
I knew this guy was a disgusting piece of human trash, but geez.

These people truly are so detached from reality. They refuse to accept that society moved on without them.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
It's impressive that Crowder managed to make me respect him even less than I already did. Calling him a rat in human form is a dire insult to rats.

JourneymanN00b

These are rookie numbers, Karma. Hundreds of MAGAts need to be killed in a shooting before Greg Abbott and the rest of the Texas government stops sucking up to the NRA. See: Uvalde. Despite 22 deaths in a Trump+20 county, Uvalde still voted for Greg Abbott last November by 21 points. That's the reality when it comes to Texas. Single digit death counts or shootings in blue counties will just cause Greg Abbott and the state legislature to Wash, Rinse and Repeat.

JourneymanN00b

BULL. ****.

He is following the same "tough ****" playbook as Uvalde, I see, as he cut mental health funding by $200 million last year and refused to expand Medicaid, which would provide mental health access to people who need it. Even dumbasses like me can see his words on mental health are hollow.
Like I said, only a shooting that kills hundreds in a red county would change the tune in Texas, as nothing else seems to be effective.

EDIT: Aaand Trump is now guilty for battery and defamation in the E Jean Carol case. Too bad he won’t go to prison for that one.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
After an investigation into his practices and an impromptu vote before the legislation session ended, the Texas House votes to impeach TX Attorney General Ken Paxton for corruption.

This now moves to the TX Senate for a formal trial. Texas law removes impeached officials from office even before the trial proceedings.

JourneymanN00b

You gotta pump these numbers up, karma. Those are rookie numbers in the fascist racket known as Florida.

Everyone who is not an NRA politician can see this is what happens when anyone can have a gun, no questions asked. Things need to get much worse before anything happens. I’m curious to see how many MAGAts get slaughtered before the NRA freaks stop with their “Thoughts and Prayers” BS. Until then, I guess the unlucky sane residents in Florida need to buy up guns and body armor in order to even the playing field.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Pat Robertson died and the SC just threw out Alabama’s Congressional map as an unconstitutional racial gerrymander. Today is a very bad day for conservatives.

JourneymanN00b

Pat Robertson died and the SC just threw out Alabama’s Congressional map as an unconstitutional racial gerrymander. Today is a very bad day for conservatives.
Either Jerry Carl or Barry Moore (both generic Republicans) is going to get the Sayonara, while we will probably say hi to Vivian Davis Figures (Jeff Sessions’ opponent in 2008) if the new Democratic district includes Mobile.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And since Louisiana had a similar lawsuit filed against its map, they might have to draw a new map with a second majority black district as well. And also South Carolina, since a court there ruled that the 1st District (which is Nancy Mace's district) was an unconstitutional racial gerrymander. These, combined with the ungerrymandering of Wisconsin and a possible gerrymander in New York, would basically guarantee that Democrats will win the House in 2024.

JourneymanN00b

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
What a day this has been. What a day. Pat Robertson died, the Supreme Court voted to protect the VRA and throw out Alabama's Congressional map, and Trump was indicted for a second time. June 8, 2023 will go down as one of the worst days ever if you are a conservative.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm reminded when Jerry Falwell died. These forums were having a field day.