1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

(U)topia [DT]

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Hydrangea, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Hydrangea

Hydrangea Waifu Material Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Approved by Psychic

>> Welcome!

Welcome to our discussion thread! Here, I'll be trying to keep you all up to date on side quests/main quests/club happenings. The club leader will be an NPC, probably a very minor character who you've all had interactions with a few times.

[​IMG]

>> Opening

Your first post should consist of you heading into the classroom, feel free to use Phillip as needed. Once everyone (or at least almost everyone) arrives, we will progress into the game.

Happy RPGing my friends.

Explorers in (U)topia

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

I'm not entirely clear on if the headset plugs/bluetooths into/with your smartphone, or comes with a smartphone like device. The SU looks like you were considering both?

3. Hydrangea

It requires a smartphone to connect.

4. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Thanks, I can be more detailed about it in posts now (not that there will be a need to probably).

5. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Merry Christmas y'all!

Sorry I took so long to post in this. It's up now.

6. Hydrangea

Heya.

The traffic here is kinda slow, so I'd like to mention that we have a discord now.

https://discord.gg/r3JV23s

It's for my rpgs but there is a dedicated Utopia section to try and encourage more discussion