• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uber Rain and a manly dragon

Full HP =] (Kyogre) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Standard Set i prefer modest over timid only because it hits ferrothorn for about 45%-55% with water spout (dont quote me on that) bolt beam for coverage. not much to explain here

Weezy (Politoed) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Perish Song
- Protect

A really odd choice of mine with sun being such a popular weather in ubers i decided to take what i learn from sand teams and run double weather inducers , pretty cleaver right :D ? . anyway pretty much standard bulky ou set with toxic and perish song.

Arceus-Electric (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Multitype
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment

One of my favourites on the team magic coat to bounce back spikes, rocks, statuses etc WOW to cripple strong physical Atkers , the Ev spread is pretty standard for this set, max hp to take hits, max spd so i can outspeed and WOW them big threats. I made this a Steel type so it can take dragon atks and then cripple if needed since i have to dragons on my team.

Trogdor (Rayquaza) @ Choice Band
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- V-create
- Earthquake

The Dragon Man Trogdor with a choice band is a monster in the rain with almost perfect coverage if not perfect and a reliable priority makes him a really good revenge killer, wall breaker, and late game sweeper. only problems i face with this set is choice band sometimes may be a blessing to have but being chpice lock into a move can sometimes be awful.

The Grudge (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Spin Blocker and revenge killer . at first glance alot do not know what this poke may want to do , it can be bulky with status, common special atker, common mix atker, but no i choose to give this thing 3 atks with a sub. being able to scare out pokes and getting a free sub makes with set worth while. also the fact it gets stab priority is really good.

Chastity Belt! (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Gyro Ball

Pretty much standard max spdef just to take ou opposing kyogres or special dragon types like palkia.

I need help with the moves on ferrothorn also if anyone can possibly find smeway to get a spinner in this ... other than that the team is solid is currently going 12-1.