• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uber Sand Ft Ho-oh

Reptar (Tyranitar) @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Atk
Gentle Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Main Weather inducer of the team , since this is ubers there will be alot of pokes running special sets with focus blast as coverage , chople berry can allow me to live focus blast from almost anything barring crit. This set is a gentle nature because im not going to be relying on his physical def more on his special def . being able to completely wall reshiram is already a great feet.

Peyton Manning (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Physical Sweeper of the team also rapid spinner, the set is literally self explanatory set up sd and charge through teams.

Arceus-Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Multitype
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Judgment
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Spin Blocker and Support for the team , being able to cripple faster pokes on my opponent teams whiles being able to take hits and hit back hard makes him a perfect addition to the team. Being naturally bulky and ghost type makes up for my small fighting weakness on the team.

Dat' *** (Latias) (F) @ Soul Dew
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Calm Mind

The MVP of the team . Bulky CM Soul Dew Latias With Dual Stab, Taking about 25%-35% from full hp water spout with out a CM up is more than 1 reason not to add this guy to my team. it has massive Spdef allowing it to live alot of special moves and soul dew just adds to it survivability. it may not hit as hard but it still can put a dent into alot of pokes after a CM.

=] (Ho-Oh) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sacred Fire

A Nice Physical hitter against opposing sun teams . When it behind a Sub it can deal Heavy Damage with or without sun with dual stab and EQ as coverage. Being Naturally Bulky also allows him to live Some hits and Regenerate is just another perk of this 1 Bird Power House.

Freddy (Darkrai) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Mostly Used as a Lead to put a poke right to sleep or to cripple Bulkier pokes such as Ferrothorn with a choice scarf. It can also be used as a nice revenge killer or late game sweeper .

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
don't just troll.

arceus ghost is good at a sd set, with shadow force/claw, e-speed, sd and recover.

i see what your saying ghost , but the point of this set is to be bulky and cripple pokes such as kyogre (scarf) since he is able to take atleast 1 hit from him because of hp ev's

5221A

Arceus Ghost should have 252 EVs in HP, 184 EVs in Spd (to outrun the Gemins or 176 to outrun Latias twins), the rest should be dumped into a Deffensive stat or SpAtk. To tell you the truth, I like Focus Blast over Flamethrower, for more covreage (perfect, unless they relese a Ghost/Normal when I wasent looking) and WoW over T-wave, then Arceus Ghost can take EK Arceus better, wich is really over used (it is good, but not as good compared to its usage). Is it just me or dose Rock polish Groudon walk over your team (exept for Darkrai, but Dark Void can miss and roudon can get 2 boosts.....
For that weakness try WoW on Arceus, Air ballon on Excadrill .
I didn't do the calcs, but Im preety shure Adamant 252 Atk LO Groundon OHKOes Latias with Dragon Claw . Stone Edge OHKOes Ho-Oh. EQ OHKOes Excadrill and TTar. All of those OHKO darkrai. Not shure about Arceus, but I think a badly calculated switch can end Arceus.

the point of the 252 spd ev's to out pace or speed tie with other arceus since it is really common in uber, and without any spdef of def investment it still is really bulky. i run flamethrower for the common forretress or ferrothorn. Ive only battle a few RP Groudons, the common Groudon set is the bulky set with SR and a status move. It came to my mind to put Air Balloon on Excadrill but it never really bothers me having him Grounded with life orb

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
I agree with PokeSonic. This team is bad. At least I'll explain a bit. A GENTLE nature on T-tar? First of all why lower physical defense. Though thats not a good set, the best nature is Careful to lower the unused SpAtt stat.

That Exca set is bad. Air Balloon is better, or even Focus Sash sometimes. Make him bulky if he spins.

Think about your EVing. If you're going to be boosting stats high, don't invest only in that stat and not whatever other stat you're using. Latias needs some physical bulk. Between Calm Mind and Soul Dew, its SpDef is high enough.

Ho-Oh is the one that looks somewhat decent, though a Life Orb would be better

Darkrai just sucks. Trick won't work well if you get statused in the face. Ferrothorns would love to throw poison at you. If you're planning on switching into Ferro, use Sub, Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot/Focus Blast

Arceus has the EVs of an offensive Pokemon, though its supposed to be bulky, like you're saying. It's not bulky.

lmaooooooooo wow you probably only read about the first line of sonic point "lolshittyteamisshitty
YAY JET EPIC TEAM 10/10 : D *Cough*usuck*cough*" i know the guy, he like to bug me like that.. i agree with the ttar set which i already fixed, but everything else you said is literally irrelevant focus sash on a spinner is retarded, as i stated to the last guy air balloon is fine but i really prefer him grounded with life orb , i maxed out the atk stat because its a swords dance, also i do not need to add any form of bulk into excadrill for rapid spin , its like saying starmie need bulk to rapid spin, i just have rapid spin because i had no other spinner for the team . Now on to the latias , i wanted to make him bulky in spdefense cuz my team has 0 counters to a max powered water spout from kyogre, this latias takes about 25-35% from that then i can capitalize on it with a calm mind . The darkrai is a standard scarf set :l how is it in anyway not good , and the arceus doesnt have the ev spread of a offensive set ,252 hp 252 spd isnt offensive , the point of the speed is to outspeed and cripple (also check smogon the set is standard minus the thunder wave). last thing ...... sub and life orb is pretty stupid :l . and before you say anything else .. this team has already went 15-0 since i posted

Last edited:

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU'RE JUST A FILTHY STALKER D:<

Imo, this is a decent uber team, but has room for improvement, let's discuss it together later :3
Also, judging by your activity, you seem to be making a lot of RMTs, are you RMTing all the teams you ever had and grew bored of? Or are you quitting pokes and decided to make a big finish, since you're rarely active anymore... =0

meh wanna get it out my system, to be honest im gonna take a break soon so matters well get these teams done and perfected for anyone who wanna use um yanno

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
ehhh. i know sonic too. kinda surprised me that he would say that. but i thought that the second part of the line was sarcasm