• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uber!!!!!!!!!!!

DIALGA @leftovers
Ev's: 252hp/56spA/200spA
Ability: Pressure

Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Thunder
Stealth Rock

Since this team is rather bulky i will be forcing switches, so I need some hazards up. Thunder is so easy to use since Kyogre's rain is up all the time. Fire Blast for coverage, and Draco meteor to KILL!!!!

DEOXYS-A @focus sash
Ev's:220atk/36spA/252spe
Ability: pressure

Shadow Ball
Extremespeed
Grass Knot
Ice Beam

Pretty much power my way through the enemy team. all these moves for coverage. Extremespeed to outspeed arceus extremespeed.

ARCEUS @splash plate
Ev's:100 everything except sp.atk
Ability:Multitype

Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Waterfall
Dragon Claw

When this pokemon comes in, it's GAME OVER. After one swords Dance there's not much to do. Extremespeed for other arceus'. dragon claw for coverage. I chose water because it's unexpected, very bulky, and b/c I FELT LIKE IT!! haha no but ya waters cool.

So that's my team please give me advice.

Last edited:

DarumakkaImposter

Ummm.... you only have 3 Pokemon...

Vandslaux

You need 6 pokemon.

Also, use LO on Arceus.
Also, use Psycho Boost on Deoxys-A.

Phoopes

There it is.
First off... you need to add 3 Pokemon to your team. It's always a good start when you have 6 Pokemon.