• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ubers are NOT banned!

mrhiyuck

curious
You heard me. People don't listen in the other thread so I'd post it here. Just to test it I got some pokes like mew, deoxys, ho-oh, etc. on a pass and I'm in the random battles. Unfortunately whenever I want to battle the servers crash or my internet gives.

Cor

um, and stuff
Wierd I reset my Battle Pass and am using just Palkia as an uber on my team and it will not let me in.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Well, rememeber, this glitch still hasn't been fixed. I still have my save data on my previous save file's Pokemon. I haven't tried it though...

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
Actually, its still unconfirmed whether this is a glitch or not.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Actually, its still unconfirmed whether this is a glitch or not.

Even so...some people are getting Legendaries through to Wi-Fi. It has to be a glitch. Otherwise we wouldn't even see a Legendary on Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
You're a glitch?!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
When I heared I tested with my Mew and I could use it... I didnt see any ubers that day, though.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yeah GTS is having the same problem. legends can't trade.

Though here's the interesting thing, you know how battle revolution some people can get legends up and others can't. Somone on Bulbagarden got a Jirachi off GTS despite many legendaries being blocked. Sounds very similar to one another doesn't it.
They're both suffering a similar glitch. Good grief I hope they weren't stupid enough to put battle revolution and DP on the same server.>_<

Anyway this glitch may take a while to fix. I saw something posted up on gamefaqs hours ago saying that Nintendo told them that it's probably a glitch and that they'll post what happened on the main Nintendo site after they fix it. Well that's what I read anyway.

mrhiyuck

curious
From what I understand then, that this is a pretty big glitch then. As for me, it seems I can use them, but I have no desire to anyway.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
im still not able to use any,i mostly use OU pkmn and rarely ubers but the legends i do use Like articuno were key players in my iceteam =/

WanderingMew

I'm going to bet that this was intentional, but still a glitch. What I mean is that Nintendo is probably trying to find some way to block hacks and ended up messing up legends. Any slight error trying to block certain combined stats could do this. If this was an early test then it may not be checking constantly which could explain how some people can get around it. This is just an idea and many facts go against it such as ubers that are not blocked etc so please don't make posts to just argue against this idea.

kyogre123

King of the ocean
Well apparently i caught the pokerus the day before the so called glitch. so i started freking out tht pokerused pokemon cant bttle on wifi. and i read on gamespot fourms and found that ubers were banned.