• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ubers on random WiFi, hate or love em?

Love or hate uber users?

• I love battling people using ubers.

Votes: 141 54.0%
  • I hate them

Votes: 120 46.0%

• Total voters

Deboog

Seribii Staff...rly!
Excuse me but uber users do not suck and some of them DO know how to battle. In fact it takes alot more strategy in ubers than it will ever need in OU
I should know I play both tiers. Anywho on the pbr note, I love battling ubers, its usually quite fun although the occasional Ev'ed one catches me off guard and cost me a few battles but hey, you can't win them all the time.

More strategy? *cough* only sweepers *cough*

Ok Garitina and Lugia can wall, but no sub-seeders, baton passers, or anything that takes any strategy.

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
I gets annoying when you aren't using Ubers or Overused Pokémon yourself. They should have included an option to turn off certain monsters so you never have to see them, and save preset lists in order to switch it around with ease.

"y helo thar Arceus button" *click*

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I like battling ubers, because it presents a little bit of a challenge. But not much, because I have super-awesome Pokemon that rock. XD

PsychicsRox

Love em~
Cos uber users are mostly noobs who don't know about EVs and natures and etc~
So they easily get pwned~
Like my Rapidash destroying a person's Darkrai and Mew with Megahorn~
Likewise for the Celebi in that person's team but Celebi's not uber~

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Personally I don't really care, I consider it to be a challenge.
The only time it annoys me is whenever I'm not prepared, which is pretty common due to how lazy I can be at times.
Aside from that, no.

Phred

I suppose I'm somewhere in the middle.
It gets tiring if I run into uber team after uber, though I do feel accomplishment for beating a team of ubers with my own non-uber team.

LatiLover98

Ho-oh's my homie.
I have ubers, and some are EV trained, but the only time I fight Ubers is when I'm usin my OU team. Sad, but true.
^ It's kinda hard to get good IV's on an Uber, isn't it?

In truth, problem is 9 out of 10 Uber users use them because they feel strong. And they're not. 4 years for an EV trained Uber team, and I can't use it because:

1. Everyone uses OU (coughsmogonsfaultcough)

2. There are no separate tiers (coughnintendosfaultcough)

3. n00bers ruin the strategy of it all (coughlazynoobersfaultcough)

4. My OU team pwns n00bers. :p

Last edited:

Rad3n

Banned
I have an IVd, Evd and Correct Natured Uber team. I feel bad about using it on PBR though. The only Uber I use on PBR is my Latios (with Leftovers not Soul Dew).

Seviper

The one thing I dislike more than noobs who use Uber teams are the extremely overused Pokémon like Togekiss or Garchomp, it gets so monotonous seeing these two in 80% of the teams.
I don't like Tiers, I like using everything, OU, BL, NU, UU, very rarely my Manaphy (Uber) and even some not fully evolved Pokémon like Mime Jr. :)D) and Dusclops. However I hate battling entirely uber teams like the typical Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyogre, Deoxys and Rayquaza teams, it gets boring battling the same team after the 20th time.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
Its quite annoying when using my non-ev'd & non ubers. But not as annoying as masters battle set 8

I don't really care. I used to use Ubers a lot on my team, but they were EV trained, had good natures, and I actually knew how to use them and had good stratagies with them. But my whole team wasn't Ubers (Drapion, mah awsomez legit Zub-Zeeder Celebiz, Dugtrio, etc). But I don't battle on PBR (or D/P that much either, really) because I prefer too battle on Shoddy.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
For the boards id say i dont hate nor love them! Edit! except for my legit japanese shaymin which is just for show! latias and lugia!

Last edited:

RooRoo26

whats that!
i love the ubers.you dont know what pokemon theyhave so it is exciting!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
It's so fun battling people over WiFi who use ubers! It's just so amusing when you mercilessly pound their Dialga's and Giratina's.

>:3

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
If you use an uber, you're too lazy and unselfconfident enough to use your own pokemon THAT YOU RAISED. I never used an uber online and never will. I will use overly used pokemon however like: Infernape, Electivire, Dragonite, Swampert, Blissey, Gallade etc. However I reach out into other tiers lke: BL tier (Blaziken) UU (Sandslah) and the all pwning and Wigglytuff (NU)

I don't actully have PBR (getting it this Christmas) but the sense of satisfaction that you would get from taking down a team of ubers... bring it on, uber noobers!