• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ubers on random WiFi, hate or love em?

Love or hate uber users?

• I love battling people using ubers.

Votes: 141 54.0%
  • I hate them

Votes: 120 46.0%

• Total voters

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I hate uber users because they to lazy to train a team, so they bring in a team that you might not be able to beat. But, I get over it because most of the people use them on wifi. Just because some of us dont like it, won't make them stop.

*~Aurealis~*

Frigid and loving it
If people want to use ubers, then I suppose that is their choice.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I occasionally use ubers, but I don't rely solely on them. They are just as much a part of my team as non uber ones.

If people's teams do consist of only ubers then that goes to show how lazy they are in breeding, training and strategies usually- n00bs. There is no honour in using solely ubers.

Freakshow

Jibaku
I hate uber users because they to lazy to train a team, so they bring in a team that you might not be able to beat.
That is so stereotypical. True, most uber users don't train, but some do, like me.
:(

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Admit My Team Has 1 Uber In But My Team Is Soley Built On My Favorite Pokemon And Darkrai Kinda Makes Up For Some Of My Weaker Pokemon (Mime Jr.)

Casty

I rarely see Uber users nowadays (and when I do, they are usually noobs), but I don't really mind battling them. <<got REALLY bored of battling a japanese guy using CBMeta, ProStitute Latios, Scarf Zapdos and Snorlax as the team core five times in a row :/>>

I would think that it would be awesome to pwn someone who had a full team of ubers. Makes ya feel special inside :]

I would think that it would be awesome to pwn someone who had a full team of ubers. Makes ya feel special inside :]

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I think it's hilarious, actually.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I find it fun, because all uber teams generally have no understanding of game mechanics. It entertains me when someone uses Aura Sphere on my Dusknoir.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I find it fun, because all uber teams generally have no understanding of game mechanics. It entertains me when someone uses Aura Sphere on my Dusknoir.

Which is why it's hilarious when I see teams like them.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
I must admit, I use an uber. It is my favorite pokemon, Darkrai. However, I don't rely on him as much as my other pokemon. I only get annoyed when people use unreleased pokemon, like Arceus.

Drako Drahyler-sama

The Aureola Knight
I just like fighting some friends with ubers to kick their asses in a lot of ways... Even if they defeat me, I always win ^^

Seriously, do you think it´s really intelligent to send a non-trained Darkrai aganist a Machamp? Because someone thought so XDDDD

Depends on the ubers for me. I've sent my (not ev trained) team I went through diamond with up against all ubers and still come out either on top or put up a heckuva fight.

I'd rather go against ubers than OU stuff like Salamence and so on.

Lyrebird

first of all i dont know wat an uber is. but with the random selection thing i dont really like it. i either get a real weak person with rental pokemon or stupid people who only have legendaries (i find them totally cheating). i dont mind those with ev trained pokemon, ive beaten them fair and square with my non-ev trained ones.....can someone tell me wat an uber is?

Freakshow

Jibaku
Uber: Wobbuffet, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Latias (both Lati@s are ging to be tesdted if they're not uber without Soul Dew, but at the moment they're uber eregardless of Soul Dew), Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Garchomp, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina (both forms), Shaymin-Sky (temporarily), Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus

stupid people who only have legendaries(i find them totally cheating
I find this statement very offensive

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
It's fun owning those noobs who think that their regigigas will pwn anything. Even better, is destroying their hacked arceus with a dustox