• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ubers on random WiFi, hate or love em?

Love or hate uber users?

• I love battling people using ubers.

Votes: 141 54.0%
  • I hate them

Votes: 120 46.0%

• Total voters

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Bad ubers= fun.
Good ubers= nightmare
Try playing in ubers, or playing a skilled ubers PBR team, and it becomes fairly clear. Noobs who have no idea what they are doing and suck. Good ubers players own.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
i love em. sometimes.

I love the challenge and the thrill. but i had to start subbing my darkrai when i faced a team of 5 mewtwos and a darkrai. that was just messed up XD

If they have one or two Ubers, it doesnt annoy me. But when their entire team consists of Mewtwo, Giratina, Suicine, Rayquaza, Lugia, Kyogre. It gets pretty annoying.

swampert55

I used to detest them, but now my Specs Sceptile tears them to pieces. Imagine the other player's shock when I OHKO their lead Dialga/Palkia.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
If they have one or two Ubers, it doesnt annoy me. But when their entire team consists of Mewtwo, Giratina, Suicine, Rayquaza, Lugia, Kyogre. It gets pretty annoying.

just a side-thought suicune isnt really uber

Casimir

Good boy.
I don't mind fighting people who use ubers, because usually they're guaranteed to not know what they're doing. Prime example is the constant parade of morons on WiFi using giga impact on my Empoleon...
I don't mind fighting people who know how to use Ubers, either. It proves to be a challenge in most cases.
Ubers aren't as big of a deal as everyone makes them out to be. If you lose to ubers, don't blame them. You're just doing it wrong.

I would like to see more teams filled with something other than Ubers though. I want to see something other than Dialga and Palkia for once.

I myself never use Ubers.
I am considering EV training my Suicune from Leaf Green and using him sometime, however (even though he's just OU).

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
hmmmmmm

Uber users suck. They don't know how to battle so they use Ubers.

that seems kind of harsh i personally think if you whine about other peoples teams then that means you are a weak or to much of a coward to try. even if you dont use evs, ivs you still have a chance. man up and take out the ubers. a good trainer takes on any challenge regardless of how hard if you lose learn from it and get stronger.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i'm tired of going up against darkrai. They always have that dark void. All teh other ubers i love going up against, JUST NOT DARKRAI DX

Pearl Floatzel

Ubers are fine. If they use one, usually I respond in kind with my Garchomp, but I actually haven't had that much of a problem.

The only irritation is when they abuse the lack of sleep clause and Dark Void my entire team.... Not fun.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
At the beginning of the battle, when they have all ubers, I get ******. But when OHKO all of them, I laugh. :]

Edit:
I'm not allowed to say "******"?

Dark Master Zork

dark scizor master
sigh... ubers its kinda sad whan ya see a whole team of them luckly being smart as i am useing a pokemon with dragon rush usaly dose the job to whipe the whole enemy team lol there fault for haveing ubers then again its nice to find a well traind team of ubers witch i almost lost to but onaly saw that once

but imo ubers shold be bannd to a point of one per teem ,i see no problem with that one of me best combos use a well traind jirachi and togikiss

Darkrai's Nightmare

I do like facing them.Especially this Scenario:

'Insert opposing trainers name here' sent out DARKRAI!
Go,INFERNAPE!

INFERNAPE used CLOSE COMBAT!
INFERNAPE's Defense fell! INFERNAPE's Sp. Def fell!
DARKRAI fainted!

Good times.

I remember thinking my Lv 75 Mewtwo was the strongest pokemon in the world.

pieprsn

<<futurekingofearth
I personally don't mind all these kids going around using their "powerfullest" pokemon, I mean come on, they're just kids, why should they know what the heck an EV is? But what I do hate is people who know about these thinks who just go around like jerks and destroy everyone's pokes. Some of the best OU teams there are couldn't stand up to an EV'd, IV'D, Natured, Choice'd uber team. At least the kids don't do that and it makes it a fair game.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Weeeeeeeee!

I personally use Ubers. I luvz uberz!
I don't really see what the problem w/ ubers is? they obliterate your EV'd OU pokemon, and make you feel bad. So what? you lost. Its like Ubers aren't even pokemon anymore. Their trophies to some people. they treat them with disrespect. This is wrong.

brisngr9021

VVV Post VVV
Meh... I've been in ten wifi battles on PBR and all of them spammed either Darkrai or another hacked pokemon, like that spiritomb with wonder gaurd. (Luckily toxic took it out.)
On D/P/Pt, it's kind of the same, but a little less extreme. Yeah, you get the noobish hackers who die to even the worst stratedgy, but then you get the kids who use their starter, staraptor, and luxray OR Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, all with their original move sets.Makes me sad to beat them.

i hate versing ubers, especially teams of six ubers, it's just frustrating
although when your team of non-uber pokemon beats them the feeling is pretty sweet

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Fighting people with only ubers is bad enough, but when they fight with
LV100 ubers, OH MY GOD! That is as annoying as it can GET on WI-FI!