• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ubisoft's Press Conference

Cobalt_Latios

Shall be updated as new stuff appears during it...

So far:
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Shaun White Skateboarding
- Battle Tag ("real life" video game... laser tag, basically)
- Innergy (a relaxation game)
- Fitness game for Kinect... same one as from the Xbox 360
- Raving Rabbids Travel in Time
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (yay, a 3rd person shooter - in stereoscopic 3D)
- Driver: San Francisco
- Dust (downloadable game for XBLA/PSN/PC)
- Rayman Origins
- U Play
- Mania Planet, "user powered PC gaming zone" (probably part of U Play)
- Michael Jackson game.

And that's a wrap.

C_L

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
So far.. Some game I didn't get to see the name of cause G4 decided to cut to a dude sitting in a chair.
Joel McHale feeling entirely out of place hosting.
A cool Assassin's Creed trailer and demo.
White cubes.
Shaun White being interviewed by Joel McHale on the white cubes. in a really awkward moment.
Shaun White's hair being the dot for the i in the game logo.
some new skateboard game I don't really care for.
Now..Laser Tag? Really?
aannnnddd Breathing exercises..
Stupid Wii Sports stuff for Kenect..
New Raving Rabbids game.
Ghost Recon, looks awesome.
New Driver game looks cool. I like the shifting thing.
Project Dust is cool I guess..
Rayman is epic. Nice to see they brought him back.
Mania Planet I don't care about
Moar Micheal Jackson crap...No thanks. Let him rest in peace already.

Pretty disappointing. I hope tomorrow's conferences are better.
-;248;

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

RAYMAN: ORIGINS! Hell yeah.
Probably the biggest surprise we got. You know something, I'm incredibly happy about this. It's going back to being that zany crazy and nonsensical world from the first game, and it's in a side scrolling and wacky toon 2D look.

I think Ubisoft was actually pretty decent.

Heck, just Rayman: Origins made my day.

C_L

natie

Mr. F
So, Brotherhood was real... Interesting... I might get it when it's out, because it looks totally radical, dood! ;)

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Awsome,A new Raving Rabbids Game.I just love this series.I`m glad to that series doesn`t stop at Rabbids Go Home.Can`t wait till the release of this game.

Rayman: Origins made my ****ing century. Best thing heard from E3 yet. At least they still care about Rayman and not the Rabbids. This game had better get some good goddamn sales or I won't forgive the universe.

Though the idea of a Michael Jackson video game amuses me, at least!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!

ForeverFlame

Assassin's Creed Revelations looks pretty sweet. That and Tomb Raider are the only games I'm looking forward to thus far.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
90a84f707d2140da789109ea4bab047c.png

Why would they show Jade in that picture, but have no sign of BG&E2 in their conference?

UBISOOOOOOOFT!

dman_dustin

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
You know as interesting as assassin's creed looks as a series I have yet to play the series, so I have no idea if this game is interesting to me.

- Battle Tag ("real life" video game... laser tag, basically)
I'd have to know more about it, but I do like real life laser tag, but a game about it? I don't know.

- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (yay, a 3rd person shooter - in stereoscopic 3D)
I'm more of a scifi shooter, but with the stereoscopic 3D, sounds interesting, though it doesn't affect me since I'm pretty poor at the moment.

- Rayman Origins
Loved the "first" trailer awhile ago for this game. I guess it's interesting.

- Michael Jackson game.
Okay....I'm not sure how that's interesting at all nor do I want to speculate on how mind screwy the game could end up being, but if there is a trailer for it, maybe I should look it up instead of basing my opinion on just the "description."

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You know as interesting as assassin's creed looks as a series I have yet to play the series, so I have no idea if this game is interesting to me.

I'd have to know more about it, but I do like real life laser tag, but a game about it? I don't know.

I'm more of a scifi shooter, but with the stereoscopic 3D, sounds interesting, though it doesn't affect me since I'm pretty poor at the moment.

Loved the "first" trailer awhile ago for this game. I guess it's interesting.

Okay....I'm not sure how that's interesting at all nor do I want to speculate on how mind screwy the game could end up being, but if there is a trailer for it, maybe I should look it up instead of basing my opinion on just the "description."

Those are all from last year's conference, silly.

Cobalt_Latios

Those are all from last year's conference, silly.
Maybe if someone didn't bump these topics, it wouldn't be as confusing.

Geez.

But yeah, I thought this was better than Microsoft, roughly okay, and Mr. Coffee needed to go.

Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon and Rayman were the only good highlights.

edit:
ROFL

Damn it people, is it that hard to make a new thread.

Forget I said anything. Just forget I said anything.
A simple "delete post" should do it.

/CL

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Don't know if I can be bothered with another ***:Creed =/ the 'real life' levels are off putting!