• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uchuu Kyoudai

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
God damn it, Uchuu Kyoudai, god ****ing damn it.... Y u so good?

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Was I the only one who was seriously creeped out by Hibito's wrathing in pain? That seriously scared me, not because of me thinking he'd die, but how they actually showed it

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I really wish we got see more of Brian outside of flashbacks, he seems like he would have been a great character in a series that is already overflowing with some great characters.

Now that those last few (amazing) episodes are out of the way, I want some more Kenji and Serika screen time.

absolalone111

So I've only got up to episode 31 because I started on this hella late, according to my mal it was Jan 20th, so I've been watching less than a month. I have to say though, I'm loving it so far, I like the sort of child hood dreams being fulfilled part of it.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I loved Serika's reaction to being named the Pink Ranger, and the fact the JAXA director was disappointed they wouldn't give him different coloured jump suits to match the colours he had designated for each of them.

Looks like we'll be getting some new characters in the next arch, and considering this series' strike record at introducing great characters I'm really excited to see them.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Huh, I always thought Aunt Sharon and Tamura were lesbians. Turns out Sharon was married to a guy. Well then.

Can I say how much I enjoyed the scene where they put on the jumpsuits? They treated it like it was a huge character outfit change, like something where a shounen manga main character gets a redesign. The thing is it's just the standard blue jumpsuit we've seen throughout the series on other people. Even so, seeing those five wear them feels like a big accomplishment.

I loved Serika's reaction to being named the Pink Ranger, and the fact the JAXA director was disappointed they wouldn't give him different coloured jump suits to match the colours he had designated for each of them.

That part was great.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Good to see them developing Ena a bit. Out of the candidates she's always had the least screen time.

Also, in an airport, usually people in the background are uh... on the go? Y'know, moving?

I'm about 99.99% sure Mutta and Kenji were watching Two and a Half Men at the end there.

That's exactly what I thought.

I already dislike this instructor guy. I have literally zero respect for intentionally dangerous drivers.

That, and he's totally rude to everyone. I mean, I get trying to be efficient since life is short, but no need to be an a-hole to everyone.
So yeah, they did a good job in making him hate-able.