• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugh.... Dogs ate my discs?

golduck#1

Yeah ok so I lost my discs for wi-fi and for my sony ericsson w610i to instal the software on the computer. I did have it installed before. But we got a new computer and I lost just about everything. So I was wondering a couple of things.

I have tried downloading the wi-fi set up thing of the internet ( I have the adaptor) but I couldn't quite find out how to instal it. There were so many folders and stuff. So I was wondering if someone can help me out on where to download it and how to instal it.

As for my sony ericsson. I lost the disc and I can no longer get photo's and stuff onto the computer or of the computer onto my phone. I was wondering if there was a site I could download it off or something. I have already looked for some sites but they didn't quite help or do I have to go buy another whole disc altogether.

Thanks in advanced .

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
As for my sony ericsson. I lost the disc and I can no longer get photo's and stuff onto the computer or of the computer onto my phone. I was wondering if there was a site I could download it off or something. I have already looked for some sites but they didn't quite help or do I have to go buy another whole disc altogether.

You could try phoning Sony and asking for a replacement disk. If you give them your Ericsson's serial number to prove you have one then they should sell you a disk for cheap (if they don't give you one for free).

golduck#1

Yeah I will try that. Thanks.