• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugliest or Most pointless shinies.

Last edited:

Yeti

Banned
Bidoof and Bibarel are like useless.
Snorunt looks cool however.
Garchomp could've been better, but I like the shiny better in any case.

duncan

Garchomp is defintely the worst shiny. Bidoof also looks pretty stupid. I really like Grumpig, though.

nubinator

Banned

Redeevee

i beleive all shinies to be pointless because they are only bargaining chips really. they have no real effect on the game other than something to hunt (which takes far to long anyway)

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
I hate Smoochum, it's just basically the lighter hue. Dx
And I hate Pikachu, it's so ugly!

Kaliber

Older Master
All shinys and people who spend hours finding them are stupid.

Olórin

I don't think it's fair to judge someone else as stupid just because they like shinies. I like all sorts of rare things. It does seem like alot of work for not very much payoff however. I agree with the garchomp statement completely. That was one of the first things I noticed when I saw his serebii page. I think the ugliest shiny is jolteon. It turns like puke green. I like regular jolteon better.

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Some electric shinies are pointless to me like Electivire and Pikachu. They are just a little darker. Garchomp is the most pointless though.

I don't think it's fair to judge someone else as stupid just because they like shinies. I like all sorts of rare things. It does seem like alot of work for not very much payoff however. I agree with the garchomp statement completely. That was one of the first things I noticed when I saw his serebii page. I think the ugliest shiny is jolteon. It turns like puke green. I like regular jolteon better.

Jolteon is one of my favorites :p

mewmew202

I seriously don't think moltres has much of a point shiny and I think there are some where the regular form looks 10x better. Also I think with starters they have way to many where they just adjust the shading and don't really change it much.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I liked Shiny Moltres and Jolteon. Espeon is the more striking green color, but its TCG art is pretty cool--it's more neon-ish colored.

And yeah, Garchomp is hard to notice a difference. =P

~Chibi~;249;;448;