1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ugliest Pokemon ever V2: Ugliest legendary?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by UbersSuck20, May 21, 2013.

1. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

In my opinion it's definitely Genesect, because it looks like a transformer on drugs(not to mention it's uber). What about yours?

2. Compass

Compass Don't need roads.

I've always really disliked Manaphy's design. It looks like a ditto with the transparency turned up with arms and a head-tentacle.
    And giant kawaii anime eyes.

Yeah, never did like that...

3. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

All opinion here folks. Best not to harp on other people's opinions unless they rub it in a lot.

As for me, I love all the designs, if one looks ugly, I usually find it very suitable. Kyurem fits this bill especially when bonded with Zekrom or Reshiram. Looks so disgusting and menacing, I adore it and is one of the many reasons why the ice dragon is my third favourite.

4. cheshireusagi

cheshireusagi Tory is my fav ♥

Heatran.... It doesnt even really look much like a legendary..

5. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

Yeah, I agree with Heatran being the ugliest. Second would be Kyurem in its normal form, especially with those ugly and awkwardly skinny hind legs. Nor am I very fond of how Terrakion looks. And ever since I read something online about Palkia's neck and shoulders looking like genitalia, I didn't think of it very highly either.

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  6. cheshireusagi

cheshireusagi Tory is my fav ♥

Yes, I do remember my friend who had Pearl version deciding to name her Palkia something else that starts with a P due to his appearance :p

7. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

I don't find all of them that ugly but the least pretty looking of them I'd say would be the Regis and Genesect.
    - Nate the ;448;

8. SlowPokeBroKing

SlowPokeBroKing Future Gym Leader

Aw, no way. I love Terrakion's design.

I would say that my least favorite looking legendary Pokemon is the Kami trio. Those mustaches really get under my skin.

9. zozo

zozo SLIMED!

I think that prize would go to either Registeel or Regigigas. Registeel looks kind of lazily-made to me. Regice and Regirock look great. Really nice ideas and they were executed well. But Registeel looks like they took an idea for an early concept of Magnezone and modified it to fit the theme of the Regis. The result is a pretty okay body sitting on a pair of legs shaped like toilets and flanked by rubber arms ending in metal sausage-like fingers.

And then there's Regigigas. Again, they had a pretty cool concept; a giant headless golem with enough strength to move the very continents. They started off with a basic white body with grey rune-like markings. Pretty good. Next came gold "armlets", shoulder-armour, and a raised "neck". So far, so good. Then they added a pair of traffic lights on the sides of its belly. Now we're starting to get kind of busy for no reason; I think the traffic lights are supposed to represent Ice, Rock, and Steel elements of the lesser Regis, but the colour doesn't really match up to them. It's a cool concept, but kind of a weird way to handle it, IMO. Then they added the green "moss". It looks okay-ish on the legs (a little bit too bright and bulky, really. Looks like Regigigas waded through a swamp of snot. But whatever, it's passable, I guess), but then they added these huge tufts of moss on the shoulders that are so big they look like bushes. And they're right on top of some of the runes, so it makes it look like Regigigas has two eyes on either side of its neck-stump with the worlds bushiest eyebrows over each eye.

I find it hard to decide between the two of them which is the ugliest legendary. Both toilet-legs and snotbrows have good arguments going for them. But I do believe that the title of "Ugliest Legendary" definitely has to go to one of the two.

And it's not that I particularly hate either one. They've got cool concepts behind them that I really like. I wouldn't even nominate them for the worlds all-time ugliest Pokemon (that title goes to Clefable or Simisage). But of the legendaries, they are by far the ugliest, I find.

10. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The Kami Pokemon because they're carbon copies of each other. Even their new BW2 forms were ugly and unoriginal imho. And I think Mewtwo is pretty gross-looking as well.

11. Enjolras

Enjolras Master of the House

Ugh, the Kami trios New formes. Their regular formes were barely passable, but the Therian formes, especially Tornadus. Hands down ugliest.

12. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Why does the Kami's get hated all because of their similarities? They are brothers their supposed to look alike. Plus this has happened before namely Plusle and Minun.

Personally all legendaries are great.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  13. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Heatran. What the heck is it supposed to be, anyway?

14. SlowPokeBroKing

SlowPokeBroKing Future Gym Leader

It has also happened among another legendary trio: the Lake trio. I won't say I hate the Kami trio because of their distinct similarities to one another, I just don't like the overall look.

15. T-Bolt

T-Bolt Electrifying.

I agree, Manaphy is pretty stupid looking, they sort of overdid the design IMO.

16. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

I am going to go with the Kami trio, in both formes. They are just ugly, and have weird hear.
    Second place goes to the regis, and third to Genesect.

17. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Because we needed another version?

And we see the ulterior motive here.

And here I'll just say the Regis, but only because they were supposed to be ugly, in a nevertheless cool way.

18. ayeeprill

ayeeprill Shorts Boy- my hero!

Heatran, Palkia, and Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. Most of the Gen V legendaries minus the Musketeers and Melotta, actually.

19. Sohryu

Sohryu Be a Man!

Deoxys...
    [​IMG]

Man... It's even worse than... It's ugliest thing ever made by pokemon. There's also that form of him:
    [​IMG]