• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugliest Pokemon?

Ver-mont

That will vary a lot depending on who answers...

From the top of my head, I'd say Emboar is the ugliest Pokémon on my list.

~Azurill~

Except for Garbodor, right? RIGHT?

Personally, I don't think Gardobor is that ugly... o_o I mean, he isn't by any means the most beautiful Pokémon ever but he's for sure not the ugliest of them all.

There's that thing called...Probopass.

ECM

Feebas, Magmortar, Garbodor, Qwilfish and Vullaby. Just to name a few.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

That will vary a lot depending on who answers...

From the top of my head, I'd say Emboar is the ugliest Pokémon on my list.

Do you hate Emboar? Forgive me if I'm being rude. I don't actually have one yet, but I'm thinking about making a "People I Hate, Because They Hate What I Like List" I was thinking of putting you on that list. It doesn't all have to do with Pokemon. I have 2 friends. One who likes the Snivy line, and one who likes the Oshawott line. As you can see, I like the Tepig line. They would also do the same thing for their Pokemon. Sorry if I'm being rude.

Also, I don't think any Pokemon is ugly. But was Garbodor supposed to be "ugly"?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Do you hate Emboar? Forgive me if I'm being rude. I don't actually have one yet, but I'm thinking about making a "People I Hate, Because They Hate What I Like List" I was thinking of putting you on that list. It doesn't all have to do with Pokemon. I have 2 friends. One who likes the Snivy line, and one who likes the Oshawott line. As you can see, I like the Tepig line. They would also do the same thing for their Pokemon. Sorry if I'm being rude.

Also, I don't think any Pokemon is ugly. But was Garbodor supposed to be "ugly"?

Indeed, it's based off of trash in which it's face won't be so pretty.

And I like all the Unova starters, but my list would be Serperior -> Emboar -> Samurott. Plus I think people dislike Emboar also because of its typing alongside.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Indeed, it's based off of trash in which it's face won't be so pretty.

And I like all the Unova starters, but my list would be Serperior -> Emboar -> Samurott. Plus I think people dislike Emboar also because of its typing alongside.

I heard Emboar is supposed to be Fire/Fighting because of its origin. As much as I am a fan of the Tepig line, I didn't know that.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Musharna is the ugliest in my opinion,I mean, I just can't even look at the thing any more with out getting the urge to vomit.

I don't get what's so bad about Musharna.

I just remembered Lopunny. WTF is that? A stupid bunny that came out from a Playboy movie. It's also completely useless in battles.

Last edited:

Pokemon~Master

Dugtrio and Magneton - Just three of their pre-evolutions joined together... just seems lazy on the designers part.
Muk - All they did was make Grimer bigger and more intimidating.
Mr. Mime - Just... horrid. It's terrible, misleading name doesn't help.
Jynx - What is this thing, again? An old drag queen trying to pass itself off as an opera singer?
Sunflora- Just don't care for it.
Unown - why does it exist, again? Some ancient puzzle in Johto? Clever, but the Pokemon sucks.
Nuzleaf - just hate it's design, at least it evolves into Shiftry.
Lombre - I know it's also supposed to be a kappa, but the "Spanish" thing just seems forced and mildly stereotypical.
Rhyperior - simply Rhydon dipped in clay, with way too much crap jutting off of him.
Sawk and Throh - We already have Tyrouge and it's evolutions, and they are all much cooler and unique.
The Elemental Three Wise Monkeys - Clever, but it doesn't work for some reason.
Tympole line - just don't care for them.
Timburr line - same.
Trubbish line - (see Mr. Mime, though it's name is leading, just... bad.)
Vanillite Line - good Pokemon, but the designs - meh... >.>
Foongus line - Pointless.

That's all I an think of now.

Last edited:

Ver-mont

I don't think I hate any Pokémon, but I really don't like Emboar's looks.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Musharna is the ugliest in my opinion,I mean, I just can't even look at the thing any more with out getting the urge to vomit.

D8

And I'm sure Musharna wants to vomit when he sees your face too.

As for ugly Pokemon, um... I can't really think of anything right now. There are Pokemon I don't like the look of, but it doesn't mean they're ugly. :/

Conkledurr is the only Pokemon design that I can't stand. I'm one of those people that usually finds the ugly Pokemon endearing, but I cannot like Conkledurr no matter how much I try. I just don't find an old clown with veins sticking out of his arms appealing in the slightest.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Conkledurr is the only Pokemon design that I can't stand. I'm one of those people that usually finds the ugly Pokemon endearing, but I cannot like Conkledurr no matter how much I try. I just don't find an old clown with veins sticking out of his arms appealing in the slightest.

I totally agree with you. I hate evolving Gurdurr for precisely this reason. Conkeldurr in hands-down the ugliest Pokemon ever IMO. Another one I think is ugly is Toxicroak. The smile is plain unflattering, and is just a lame excuse for a frog. Don't care much for Seismitoad either. The expression on Weezing's face is revolting. And compared to other Dragon-type legendaries, Kyurem is just plain unattractive. Thank goodness it could fuse with the better-looking Zekrom and Reshiram in Black 2 and White 2. But even in its original form, it still isn't the ugliest legendary overall--that honour goes to Heatran.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Its weird because I tend to love pokemon that others find "ugly"
Like swoobat is my favorite of gen5, I also love Musharna (post above)
I think seismitoad is cute!
I don't find any pokemon ugly at all
If I had to pick one, MAYBE conkeldurr...

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
By far the worst design out there is Jynx. I mean come on, that's just racist.
Whenever a genwunner tells me Garbodor is ugly, I immediately tell him no generation that has a Pokemon like Jynx can be the best.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Lots of Pokemon being named here, I don't mind at all. I actually think Emboar looks amazing, Garbodor's looks fit its theme well, Stunfisk's derpiness has a certain charm to it, etc. I came here, went down everyone's lists, and couldn't find one Pokemon that I, personally, found to be ugly among them.

... But there is one that exists.

I kid you not, I look away from my screen whenever this Pokemon comes up. I literally gagged the first time I laid eyes on it. It's just... horrifying. The stuff of nightmares. My goal in life is to find the sadist who dared to put... that... in my Pokemon games, and make them suffer physically the same pain I suffered mentally because of this abomination of anything resembling life. I haven't had religion since seeing it, because no God in all His might would ever give a man the ability to create such a monstrosity; something that makes the brain blister and the eyes boil with blood. I will find an image, and I will link it, and then I will clear my browser history and spend the next few minutes washing my eyes with soap and water, followed by feeding them images of beautiful women and Snubbulls to make the memory go away for another feeble amount of time before I'm reminded of the horror again.

... I don't want to google it. But I will. You will all suffer the injustice of this... THING... with me. The pure, unedited horror... A Pokemon who, in one form, is perfectly fine, but in another, with such minor details added, becomes the most disgusting, grotesque thing ever conjured by the human mind...

Dear God why...

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Anything not Furret or Electrode.