• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugliest Pokemon?

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Druddigon is kinda ugly.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Druddigon is fairly unattractive, but I've always had this idea for it that would improve it, imo. One simple idea:

Make its body green.

Seriously, hear me out. Look at Druddigon's shiny form, then imagine it with the same head color as its normal. Does it not look like a Mistletoe? Treating those extraneous spikes as thorns and its awkwardly designed wings as leaves, Druddigon suddenly becomes more appealing, imo. Add on a Grass typing for a good old Dragon/Grass, Christmas-themed Pokemon.

Coileach

Shiny Dragonite is disgusting :( its like an over weight version of that thing from Mario......

PokemonTrainerKaden

I feel like Heatmor is pretty ugly. He's a great Pokemon, I love mine. He's just ugly.

~Kari~

Heatmor, Regigigas, Emboar, Magmortar, Garbodor, Lickylicky, Lickitung, Magnezone, and Conkeldurr.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

I am not sure if this is off topic. I don't think Rhyperior is ugly, but when I was younger, whenever I saw Rhyperior, I felt like throwing up. I don't know why. I have nothing against Rhyperior or anything. But I don't throw up anymore when I see Rhyperior.

Also, I have to admit, the following question is a stupid question. But when you say a pokemon is ugly, that doesn't mean you hate that pokemon, right?

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Chimchar. Chimchar chimchar chimchar.

HE'S JUST, AN ORANGE MONKEY, WITH A FLAME. Not only does it copy Charmander, but he is not aesthetically pleasing or original.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Also, I have to admit, the following question is a stupid question. But when you say a pokemon is ugly, that doesn't mean you hate that pokemon, right?

Yes. There's a difference between good and bad ugly. For example, I think Venusaur and Emboar are ugly, but I think they're ugly in a GOOD way because it makes them look cool. Where as Skarmory, Garchomp, and Serperior, in my opinion, are ugly as in unpleasant looking.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Yes. There's a difference between good and bad ugly. For example, I think Venusaur and Emboar are ugly, but I think they're ugly in a GOOD way because it makes them look cool. Where as Skarmory, Garchomp, and Serperior, in my opinion, are ugly as in unpleasant looking.

Okay, thanks for the reply, I think I get it now.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Bagon needs to cut the mullet and Probopass needs a nose job desperately. Mad Ug.

Pokemon~Master

I always imagined Shelgon to simply be a incredibly hard, skeletal shell surrounding Bagon/Salamence's muscles, bones, bodily fluids and organs, with only it's glowing eyes being seen. Sort of a skinless dragon sorta thing inside of a bony cocoon, minus it's legs and feet, which are on the outside, I'd imagine. The other hole in the back it there for obvious reasons... Probably veins and organs pumping away in there for it's final "metamorphosis"... Don't hate the Bagon line, they are actually one of my favorites, pretty creative.